Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Which Of This Will You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Will You Prefer? (555 Views)

aa / What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Will You Prefer? by Tstone1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Considering the fact that you have to choose between two of them.
She's very good at cooking and her concern is all about your welfare and career. This single fact makes you feel so comfortable. The only ish is that you wouldn't trust her if things go otherwise with you.
The other she is quite interested in you giving her adequate attention which she always frown at whenever this is lacking. She seems to be flexible type who's is ready to stay but hasn't show much interest in your welfare and up-goings.
If it were to be you in this case, and you are really on a decision line; which of these ladies would you choose?
Re: Which Of This Will You Prefer? by 190: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
The first one abeg grin grin
I dont wat grey hair at a young age grin
Re: Which Of This Will You Prefer? by Tstone1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
190: The first one abeg grin grin
I dont wat grey hair at a young age grin
grin
Re: Which Of This Will You Prefer? by dre11(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Option D........ taking the good quality from both options into one woman
Re: Which Of This Will You Prefer? by Prowizy2(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
She's very good at cooking and her concern is all about your welfare and career. This single fact makes you feel so comfortable.
What more do i need from a woman. . This is the 'ISH mehn!!
Re: Which Of This Will You Prefer? by Tstone1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: What more do i need from a woman. . This is the 'ISH mehn!!
Hmmmmmm...your take on the ISH?

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Honest, How Will You Feel If... / Thoughts Running Through My Mind / What Attracts You Most In A Person Of The Opposite S-E-X?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.