Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) (1091 Views)

Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose / OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / 2014 Osun Guber Poll: Who Will Occupy Bola Ige House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Osun Guber:
Is it now the MAXIMUM RULERS in d Abiku
Peoples Congress (APC) are realising that the
PEOPLE are important?
Why are they rushing to do what they have
never done before?
I thinks they should wait till August 9, 2014
nah!
*Aregbesola ruled for over one year without
appointing COMMISSIONERS, they said he was
RIGHT.
*Aregbesola did not constitute
COMMISSIONS, BOARDS and PARASTATALS,
they said he was right.
*Aregbesola merged MUSLIM Schools with
CHRISTIAN Schools, they hailed him.
*Aregbesola made Osun School Pupils to be
wearing same UNIFORM made by his Wife,
thereby throwing CLOTH SELLERS and TAILORS
in Osun out of business, they said nothing spoil.
*Aregbesola DESTROYED Fakunle High School,
Oshogbo to allow Tinubu to build SHOPRITE,
they said he was right.
*Aregbesola refused to pay Public Servants as at
when due, they said he was right.
*Aregbesola tried to impose Justice Oyewole
(Number 12 in d Lagos judiciary) as Osun Chief
Judge, they clapped for him.
*Aregbesola plunged Osun State to over
N300bn Debt, they called him Action Governor!
*Aregbesola refused to allow Osun Obas to hold
Council of Obas meeting, they said it was okay.
*Aregbeola turned Governance in Osun State to
O' This, O That, O' Rubbish, O' Nonsense, they
applauded him.
Now that Osun people are getting set for O'
Vote, O' Dabo and O' Digbere, Buoda Tinubu
and co are running up and down.
Osun Please,Be wise quick!!!

13 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by gramci: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
O August 9th, O Judgement day

7 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
gramci: O August 9th, O Judgement day
Real Judgement Day

8 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
apc THE PARTY OF UNDISAIRABLE ELEMENT

4 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: apc THE PARTY OF UNDISAIRABLE ELEMENT
Ur GRAMMAR, Name and Sex sef no even co-operate wit eachother

4 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by mrjangaweed: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
They will all die
Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 3:17am On Jul 07, 2014
mrjangaweed: They will all die
see finishing

2 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by myspnigeria: 3:23am On Jul 07, 2014
they will go back to lagos

1 Like

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 5:01am On Jul 07, 2014
myspnigeria: they will go back to lagos
Lagos ke? 250k matter still dey dere oh.
Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Mogidi: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Time for Tinubu to form another party, I suggest he names it MWFMP (Mugus Will Follow Me Party).

5 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by eaglechild: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2014
Mogidi: Time for Tinubu to form another party, I suggest he names it MWFMP (Mugus Will Follow Me Party).
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2014
If I say " JAN"
U say " JA"
Another man say " WEED" omo na you sabi.

" supporters of APC"

4 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2014
coven of witches

1 Like

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Mogidi: Time for Tinubu to form another party, I suggest he names it MWFMP (Mugus Will Follow Me Party).
Una don finish Ojuyobo here oh

3 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Kassidy4luv: If I say " JAN"
U say " JA"
Another man say " WEED" omo na you sabi.

" supporters of APC"
Kikiki

1 Like

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2014
VICTORCIZA: coven of witches
Wizards too... SMH

1 Like

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by motif8(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2014
"o vote, o dabo, o digbere" this really got me cracking

3 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2014
motif8: "o vote, o dabo, o digbere" this really got me cracking
Only a typical yoruba street nigga will understand that smiley

1 Like

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Itoroetti(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
rauf has packed his bags and he is almost heading to lagos to be appointed as special assistant to tinubu on 0'APC matters
Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Itoroetti: rauf has packed his bags and he is almost heading to lagos to be appointed as special assistant to tinubu on 0'APC matters
Lagos Ke! Mogbe! *Looks around and finds a matchete* Dem never born am.

2 Likes

Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by abacus(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
If only you know the meaning of 'Abiku'

Go research about it, it's a nice accolade you give APC ...
Re: OSUN GUBER: What Will Become Of The Abiku People's Party (A.P.C) by Greenified(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
abacus: If only you know the meaning of 'Abiku'

Go research about it, you give APC a nice accolade...
I tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Police Disrupt Aregbesola’s Rally In Osun,supporters Remained Adamant / BEWARE OF HIRED INTERNET WARRIORS. / Vote Buhari, Kill Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.