Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116115 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
bxcode:
No boss

i'm afraid you can't use some cracked apps without being rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
ypeace: thank you very much. Please don't forget CAD View 3D MFC

download CAD View 3D MFC 600kb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tony, is der anyway one can download all these big files without stress
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
great job u r doing here lad, more grease to ur elbow.
pls I want to know if it is possible to print directly from my android phone using the normal printer. And secondly, is there any Corel draw app? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Also. I downloaded rom manager from play store.

But it said the phone type is not supported.
w

Whr can I get CWM to download, can't find on Google
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

remove the previous one

install apk

unzip and copy data folder to android/obb

Hmm! Op, you for kukuma change the title to APK RAID

Kudos, for this great task you are performing.

Is power amp available?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ypeace: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nnamsco4real: Hi guys, can I get Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary (OALD) version 8. I will be very glad if someone can post the apk and data for the above app. thanks

[url=http://www19.zippyshare.com/d/4991726/18/Oxford%20Advanced%20Learner%27s%208%20v3.5.42.apk] download Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.5.42.apk 5mb[/url]
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
ypeace: error 403

modified
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
mindtricks:

Hmm! Op, you for kukuma change the title to APK RAID

Kudos, for this great task you are performing.

Is power amp available?

tonyx4x44:

1: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugheaqgnqf0y6jh/Poweramp%20Music%20Player%20%28Trial%29%20v2.0.9-build-529.apk]download poweramp[/url]

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41wvu9ocdup63p/Poweramp%20Full%20Version%20Unlocker%20v2-build-26.apk] download poweramp unlocker[/url]

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3jlm3tac2wx85n/Lucky%20Patcher%20v4.3.5%20%7BOsmDroid.net%7D.apk]download lucky patcher if you don't have it already[/url]
2: Install "Poweramp Music Player (Trial) v2.0.9-build-529.apk"

3: Install "Poweramp Full Version Unlocker v2-build-26.apk"

4: Open Poweramp, then close it.
(Note: If you open Poweramp settings, you should see a warning at the top that it failed the License Verification.)

5: Open Lucky Patcher

6: Select Poweramp

7: Select "Open Menu of Patches"

8: Select "Custom Patch"

9: Select "Apply"

10: Patch results window will open. In the results should be:
Pattern N1: Patch Done!
&
Pattern N2:
Error: Pattern not found!
or patch is already applied!?

Select "Launch"

11: Open Poweramp settings. The should be no warning about the License Verification at the top.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ypeace: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

modified
download not working. The app is a bit stubborn. Seems its for sale
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 3:54am On Jul 21, 2014
pls which app can i use to increase my tecno p5 RAM,
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by surestsam(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

wait o, wetin you wan use am for? grin

note for an app to do this your call would probably be routed over the internet... would get it when i wake up
lols.... hehehe.... tanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
pls op... latest swiftkey pro plsssss
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
ypeace: download not working. The app is a bit stubborn. Seems its for sale

give me time... stay tuned

I'll work on it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
enochogaga: pls which app can i use to increase my tecno p5 RAM,

tonyx4x44:

download ROEHSOFT RAM Expander v3.19 (Patched)

This is the most powerful Release ever! Exclusive only here in Play Store!
Insufficient RAM, memory is too small? Use your SD card as a working memory expansion! A Memory Manager wich make's you life more easy as you think...
A great programmer once said to insufficient RAM -RAM only helps-. Convince yourself how right this man had.
Finally, more memory with a click! Memory from Android 1.6 up with root access and external SD card! More memory means that background tasks will never more automaticaly terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
On many devices, there are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!
Languages: English and German

Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!

- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Autorun
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)

Note: please try before you buy with our app "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo" whether their device ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is compatible, you!

Should it come to problems please contact me before they write such queries to review forum!

not enough memory? equal to no more! More games to play and run more applications simultaneously! All you have to only increase your memory. And up to 4 GB! Larger memory, instead of using task killer or memory optimizer.

ROEHSOFT Ram Expander is more effective than any other tool of its kind Why? The First find out!

ROEHSOFT RAM expander support via a widget at lightning speed and off of extended memory.
This way you can remove the SD card despite swapfile or deploy via USB.

Also, you can important, elementary the swap kernel parameters even control the effectiveness of extended memory increase.

To gain root access you Linkk this helps any further http://shortfuse.org/.

Just affordable entry level phones often have little Ram, help either here or Task Killer programs continue but one uses a swapfile, which is enough memory available. ROEHSOFT Expander turns your device more easily. Many applications, you can start at the same time and do not have to worry about your Ram.

Extends every Android device up to 4 GB of memory in which it creates a swap file on the SDCARD.

Maximum size of the swap file is architecture requires 4GB!
By setting the swappiness value, you can control the behavior of the kernel, the higher the value the more is outsourced.

Please note! For any damage that may result from the use of this software are not responsible!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
proffnico: pls op... latest swiftkey pro plsssss

tonyx4x44: SwiftKey Keyboard Pro v4.4.1.241 Full

download here

-Holiday theme
-New installer with automatic language download
-Improved language pack management
-Various bug fixes and improvement
See more at http://support.swiftkey.net/knowledgebase/

Описание
SWIFTKEY - THE MIND-READING KEYBOARD
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 200,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine

SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 60 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.

SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.

SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.

MULTI-LINGUAL
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.

TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.

SwiftKey Keyboard Pro v4.4.1.241 Full [the latest]

WHAT'S NEW
MULTIPLE LAYOUTS
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float

VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/

PRIVACY
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
Our robust privacy policy explains and protects your rights and privacy. Read it in full at http://www.swiftkey.net/privacy

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ypeace: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

give me time... stay tuned

I'll work on it
thanks for the effort. Is there an app like SwiftKey for typing in yoruba.?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonyx4x44: [b]dear gamers of the HD species, are you being limited by data to download, bad network or simply not willing undergo the downloading related stress?
this is the right solution spot... get as many HD games as you dreamed of all at once..
get games from my database containing over 180 (yes one hundred and eighty) game titles for a token

games available include

after burner climax
aliens vs predator evolution
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy
beyond space
biohazard_4_mobile
BOOM-TANKS
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Broken Sword II v1.0.17
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
Backstab v1.2.6
BANG BANG Racing HD v1.1.0
Battle Bears Zero v1.1.0 (Free Shopping)
Battle Of The Saints I v1.0.1
Battle Towers 1.28 (Unli Gold And Gem)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 v1.2.8
Battlestone™ v1.1.290016
Big Time Gangsta v2.2.3 (Mod Everything)
Bigfoot Hidden Giant v1.0
Blade Slinger v1.4.0 (Unlimited Money)
BlastPoints v1.0.3
Blazing Souls Accelate (ENG) v1.5
Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun v1.0.3
Blood & Glory: Legend v2.0.2 (Unlimited Money)
Castle of Illusion Apk v1.1.0
CLUMSY-NINJA-1.7.1-MOD
Colin McRae Rally v1.02
Combat Mission Touch v1.51
Crazy Taxi v1.20
csr racing
dead space
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Nba 2k14
Street Fighter IV
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Real Football 2013
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
Gangster Vegas 2013
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
Pes 2012
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer II
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder II HD
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Raft Pirates
Shufflepuck Cantina
Captain Thumb
Mx mayhem
Raging thunder 2
Fifa 10
Gta san andreas
injustice (gods among us) unlimited coin
Bladeslinger
CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix
Shoot Many Robots
Real Boxing™
Oil Rush: Free Demo
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
Dynamite Jack
Usagi Yojimbo:Way of the Ronin
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake
Catcha Catcha Aliens!
Earn to Die Lite
The Croods
Infinity Space
WTF Games Of The Week
Diablo III
Assassin's Creed
NfS shift
2XL MX OFFROAD 1.0.7
2XL SUPERCROSS HD Full Version 1.0.0
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Asphalt 6
Fieldrunners HD
AirAttack HD Lite
Riptide GP
GRave Defense HD Free
CHAOS RINGS II by Square Enix
Shoot Many Robots
The Conduit HD
Squids Wild West
METAL SLUG X by SNK
Jones On Fire
HEROES OF DESTINY by Glu
Super Stickman Golf
The Croods
Mini Ninjas by Square Enix
Pes 12
Gangstar west coast hutsle
Armageddon Squadron 3D
MX Moto and Turbo Granny
ToonWarz
PBA bowling 2
Glow Hockey 2
Cross Court Tenniss
DGunners SP / ICEBURN
Hockey Nations 2010
OverKill
TurboFly 3D
Protoxide: Death Race

and a host of others..

rooting
flashing of OSes and upgrading
customization
low memory issues
5000+ apps, keyboards, browsers, health, themes e.t.c
all these and lots more

holla at.... whatsapp: 08065033165 bbm: 747e94a1

also available original class 10, high speed memory card for the cheapest price you can get in Abuja

[/b]

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Please I need link for max Payne and 9mom for tl3
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

thanks pal...

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
ypeace: thanks for the effort. Is there an app like SwiftKey for typing in yoruba.?

i don't think there's a yoruba keyboard

but if you use swype or swift you can set it to add words into the dictionary automatically, and as you type in yoruba it will eventually learn your words..

my swype types and even predicts in pidgin english.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

i don't think there's a yoruba keyboard

but if you use swype or swift you can set it to add words into the dictionary automatically, and as you type in yoruba it will eventually learn your words..

my swype types and even predicts in pidgin english.
please, can I get the full version of Swype?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by donwise1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Abeos(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
pls I need the link to assassin creed and its data
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nnamsco4real: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

[url=http://www19.zippyshare.com/d/4991726/18/Oxford%20Advanced%20Learner%27s%208%20v3.5.42.apk] download Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.5.42.apk 5mb[/url]

Thank you. I appreciate your service. God bless

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2014
donwise1: Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.
u have only succeeded in backing up ur stock ROM using d stock format nt in cwm format
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2014
tonyx4x44:

remove the previous one

install apk

unzip and copy data folder to android/obb

Bro thanks I've successfully installed it but the game is in Russian and it shows a blue screen with stuff written which I believe is a prompt to upgrade my version of asphalt 8 I've seen that screen before with my other version

What can do to solve d Russian language issue as well as the blue screen thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
mathefaro: please, can I get the full version of Swype?

Swype Keyboard v1.6.2.22328 Apk

SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for
a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.

SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURE EXCLUSIVES:

BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.

MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.

ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.

PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device where Swype is installed – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)

SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment. Swype’s Living Language will also further localise your dictionary with an additional dialect supplement for your preferred language. (Opt-in feature)

NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it’s like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases such as “Best of the Best,” “Return of the Jedi”, “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” and “Dancing with the Stars.”

LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.

TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.

DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard. Dragon allows you to see phrase-based results in near real-time without leaving the dictation UI. With Dragon’s streaming dictation, you can see what you are saying as you say it!

SMART EDITOR – Swype analyzes entire sentences and underlines potential errors for quick fixing, and suggests likely alternatives.

KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.

VOICE/TEXT DICTIONARY SYNC – When you add new words to your personal dictionary, they automatically sync to Dragon Dictation, meaning you can instantly dictate the new word.

SMART TOUCH – Swype learns your unique style of input and continuously adapts to your typing patterns for a truly personalized and accurate keyboard experience.

GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)

-New Swype features:
Bilingual
Split and Mini keyboards for phablets
Punctuation prediction
New minimalist theme (“Blackbird”)
Combined secondary and tertiary menus
Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu
Accessibility support
Search gesture
Bug fixes reported by users
-You can adjust:
Long-press delay
Vibration duration
Keyboard height
Keyboard layouts
Word list font size
-New Dragon Dictation features
Continuous dictation
Dictation language independent of keyboard language

Instructions:
1. Uninstall previous version, preferrably using Titanium Backup after clearing data
2. Launch Lucky Patcher to remove ‘Odex’ files automatically, if any
3. Install Swype
4. Don’t launch
5. Launch Lucky Patcher
6. Remove Licence Verification
7. Auto Modes
8. Check both ‘Auto’ and ‘Extreme Modes’
9. Apply
10. Swype away!!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
plssssss boss can u give me guide lines on how to use d roehsoft ram expander, my phone is p5 & also rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lordaweezy: Please I need link for max Payne and 9mom for tl3

download 9mm

download max payne

every phone's cache is different so you have to download the cache from within the apk

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.