Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116246 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
tonyx4x44:

Swype Keyboard v1.6.2.22328 Apk

SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for
a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.

SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURE EXCLUSIVES:

BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.

MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.

ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.

PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device where Swype is installed – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)

SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment. Swype’s Living Language will also further localise your dictionary with an additional dialect supplement for your preferred language. (Opt-in feature)

NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it’s like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases such as “Best of the Best,” “Return of the Jedi”, “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” and “Dancing with the Stars.”

LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.

TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.

DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard. Dragon allows you to see phrase-based results in near real-time without leaving the dictation UI. With Dragon’s streaming dictation, you can see what you are saying as you say it!

SMART EDITOR – Swype analyzes entire sentences and underlines potential errors for quick fixing, and suggests likely alternatives.

KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.

VOICE/TEXT DICTIONARY SYNC – When you add new words to your personal dictionary, they automatically sync to Dragon Dictation, meaning you can instantly dictate the new word.

SMART TOUCH – Swype learns your unique style of input and continuously adapts to your typing patterns for a truly personalized and accurate keyboard experience.

GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)

-New Swype features:
Bilingual
Split and Mini keyboards for phablets
Punctuation prediction
New minimalist theme (“Blackbird”)
Combined secondary and tertiary menus
Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu
Accessibility support
Search gesture
Bug fixes reported by users
-You can adjust:
Long-press delay
Vibration duration
Keyboard height
Keyboard layouts
Word list font size
-New Dragon Dictation features
Continuous dictation
Dictation language independent of keyboard language

Instructions:
1. Uninstall previous version, preferrably using Titanium Backup after clearing data
2. Launch Lucky Patcher to remove ‘Odex’ files automatically, if any
3. Install Swype
4. Don’t launch
5. Launch Lucky Patcher
6. Remove Licence Verification
7. Auto Modes
8. Check both ‘Auto’ and ‘Extreme Modes’
9. Apply
10. Swype away!!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Abeos: pls I need the link to assassin creed and its data

apk

data
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
donwise1: Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.

you have not backed up your rom. all you've done is back up user data

to back up your rom you need a unique cwm for your device to enable you access recovery mode.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
bigcycs:

Bro thanks I've successfully installed it but the game is in Russian and it shows a blue screen with stuff written which I believe is a prompt to upgrade my version of asphalt 8 I've seen that screen before with my other version

What can do to solve d Russian language issue as well as the blue screen thanks

sorry about that i couldn't you the version i have because i downloaded via torrent

here is a verified link

download asphalt 8 apk + data offline

enter captcha and verify, untick the use downloader box and download

the game has to be run with offline mode on i.e no connection
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
enochogaga: plssssss boss can u give me guide lines on how to use d roehsoft ram expander, my phone is p5 & also rooted

hope you have cwm flashed and a backed up rom....

its simply you just open the app and set swap file; a portion of your memory card to be used as ram
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Joered63: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
pls I need super beam pro version. And is there any Corel draw app?. thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
boss can I whatsapp u direct.dis my number, 08033593300
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
enochogaga: boss can I whatsapp u direct.dis my number, 08033593300

yes...
signature
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 23, 2014
---
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Judinho59: ---

officer judinho grin grin
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

officer judinho grin grin

Boss, i see you! grin

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

sorry about that i couldn't you the version i have because i downloaded via torrent

here is a verified link

download asphalt 8 apk + data offline

enter captcha and verify, untick the use downloader box
and download

the game has to be run with offline mode on i.e no connection

Thanks it works all unlocked ...... U gat need for speed most wanted

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
bigcycs:

Thanks it works all unlocked ...... U gat need for speed most wanted

download NFSMW 1.0.50 you need to download cache from within the game
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by BlueBoxers(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Boss, I need Rheosoft RAM expander or any other similar app. Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
BlueBoxers: Boss, I need Rheosoft RAM expander or any other similar app. Thanks

Search through thread. Similar request has been honoured.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Guys. Can I change my ROM, and how
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by emcemayo: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2014
cm android browser pls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
emcemayo: cm android browser pls

[url=http://www19.zippyshare.com/d/71076872/26031/CM%20Browser%20Fast%20Secure%205.0.34_%5bApkJori.com%5d.apk] download cm browser [/url]

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
barackodam: Guys. Can I change my ROM, and how

your question is very vague...

what phone?
what rom are you on?
which rom are you going to?
are you rooted?
do you have cwm flashed in?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
tonyx4x44:

your question is very vague...

what phone?
what rom are you on?
which rom are you going to?
are you rooted?
do you have cwm flashed in?

Opsson D1s
4gb. Default rom
Any better one.
Yes
Yes/no
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
THE MUCH AWAITED MODERN COMBAT 5 BLACKOUT IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

download Modern Combat 5 Blackout APK+DATA (FULL NO ROOT) 700 mb

or for people on mtn, glo, and airtel

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5

remember games and memory cards still selling for mouth watering prices

https://www.nairaland.com/1818543/high-speed-class-10-memory-cards#24935007
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by alizenbohr: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
tonyx4x44: .

Do you have links to download Modern Combat 3 & 4 games (APK + DATA) for non-rooted device?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2014
pls I search 4 cwm flash in playstore they are too many of them. pls can you help me with the right one.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ypeace: 5:21am On Jul 25, 2014
tonyx4x44:

i don't think there's a yoruba keyboard

but if you use swype or swift you can set it to add words into the dictionary automatically, and as you type in yoruba it will eventually learn your words..

my swype types and even predicts in pidgin english.
thanks. Got SwiftKey.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Joered63: pls I need super beam pro version. And is there any Corel draw app?. thanks

download SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share

Description