Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116325 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by authocratic: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good job OP. Kindly pls provide d direct link to download link2sd plus version. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please help me with the link to PES 2012 and fifa 14 for tecno l3
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
bxcode: Nice work you doing here tonyx4x44, please i downloaded swype keyboard from the link you gave somewhere in this thread, it worked perfectly on my phone but as soon as i visited playstore, it got blocked, telling me that the app is not licenced each time i want to make use of it. Any help sir?

are you rooted?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
authocratic: Good job OP. Kindly pls provide d direct link to download link2sd plus version. Thanks in anticipation

download Link2SD Plus v3.5.2 Apk 3.2mb

Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to move applications to the SD card, to clean all cache files of the apps. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.

It also provides native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android’s standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.

Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables “one tap cache cleaning” without opening the app.

Features:
✔ App manager
✔ Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
✔ Plus version also links private data files of the apps
✔ Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
✔ Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
✔ Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
✔ Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
✔ Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
✔ Notify when movable apps installed
✔ Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
✔ Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
✔ Convert system apps into user apps
✔ Convert user apps into system apps
✔ Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
✔ Clear data and cache of the application
✔ Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Exclusion list for “Clear all app cache” function
✔ Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
✔ Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
✔ Reboot widget to boot with one click
✔ List applications, show detailed size information and link status
✔ Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
✔ Search applications by name
✔ Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
✔ Share the link of an app
✔ Support 40+ languages

Plus features:
✔ Links internal data directories of the apps to SD card
✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD

What you need for linking apps:
● root permission.
● a second partition on your SD card.

You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.

You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition in order to link app’s private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app’s private files.
Link2SD Plus can move app’s private data files if you have a non-FAT partition

Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.

When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.

What’s New
- fixed the bug that causes linked apps disappear on reboot when internal data is linked on some KitKat devices **
** if you have this issue run “Recreate mount scripts” and reboot
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lordaweezy: Please help me with the link to PES 2012 and fifa 14 for tecno l3

pes 12 apk 30mb

pes 12 data 176 mb

fifa 14 apk 15mb

fifa data 1.25gb
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
barackodam: Any one to help, FIFA 14 closes on ma droid when it gets to "tap to continue".

Immediately I tap, it'd close.

Opsson p6
On your WiFi and retry.. atht will definitely solve it...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
proffnico: On your WiFi and retry.. atht will definitely solve it...

ow i forgot that, thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by surestsam(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Goo job

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by surestsam(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please i nid an app that can change my voice during calls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by UchihaItachi(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
bxcode: Nice work you doing here tonyx4x44, please i downloaded swype keyboard from the link you gave somewhere in this thread, it worked perfectly on my phone but as soon as i visited playstore, it got blocked, telling me that the app is not licenced each time i want to make use of it. Any help sir?

You have to custom patch it with lucky patcher
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
I need a link to fifa 14 cracked version
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:17am On Jul 20, 2014
UchihaItachi:

You have to custom patch it with lucky patcher

yep, that's why i asked if he was rooted
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Lordaweezy: I need a link to fifa 14 cracked version

posted above
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2014
surestsam: Please i nid an app that can change my voice during calls

wait o, wetin you wan use am for? grin

note for an app to do this your call would probably be routed over the internet... would get it when i wake up
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2014
please i need link to mc4 compatible with tecno l3
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ypeace: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2014
Please, kindly find me this app. CAD View 3D MFC. And also free AutoCAD for android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Please can I know how to get asphalt 8 hacked version with unlimited credits.

I have downloaded a host of apk files etc and when I install I wind up with my same old version with all it's limitations.

I love that game and it's pretty difficult to proceed without enough credits to get cars and upgrades

I use a HTC one m7 fone ..... Ur response will be appreciated
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by authocratic: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks for d "link2sd" link

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Oceanboy61(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2014
hey add me up on Whatsapp group with this number
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lordaweezy: please i need link to mc4 compatible with tecno l3

officially impossible!

i might be wrong though
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
bigcycs: Please can I know how to get asphalt 8 hacked version with unlimited credits.

I have downloaded a host of apk files etc and when I install I wind up with my same old version with all it's limitations.

I love that game and it's pretty difficult to proceed without enough credits to get cars and upgrades

what version number of the game do you have?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
ypeace: Please, kindly find me this app. CAD View 3D MFC. And also free AutoCAD for android

tonyx4x44: AutoCAD 360

Review:

You can design anything and everything with the AutoCAD 360 Android app. AutoCAD 360 is totally FREE and doesn’t ask for any money during download or installation. Features: 1. Easy to view all of the DWG drawings be it 2-D or 3-D. 2. Option to save them for offline use before updating them again when you go online. 3. Different editing tools available so as to help you with all sorts of AutoCAD drawings. 4. A simple process through which the files can be shared and thoughts can be exchanged about them.

Developer : Autodesk Inc.
Category : Productivity
Rating : 4.3
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what version number of the game do you have?

Says 1.4.1e latest version dats what I have

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

officially impossible!

i might be wrong though
buh fifa14 is? ok then drop link to mc4 for p5
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by maxibrainz: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
pls I need an app that can track the location of anybody that calls me ( I don't like true caller it just tell you the name, I want to know the actual location of the person) and I need an app that can check sentences and correct both the grammar and spelling, thanks.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lordaweezy: buh fifa14 is? ok then drop link to mc4 for p5

what i meant was with the graphics on that game, it would probably be to heavy for your phone to handle

[url=hugefiles.net/cb4zn0nowrp1] download mc4 apk + data 1.1gig[/url]

fill the captcha and use the green download button. on the second page untick use download manager and download
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
bigcycs: Please can I know how to get asphalt 8 hacked version with unlimited credits.

asphalt 8 modded unlimited apk

data 1.2gig
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bigcycs: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

asphalt 8 modded unlimited apk

[url=http://san3ryfyil5dnml7de714i4750.get4mobile.net/download/?
g=asphalt_8_airborne&f=8_asphalt_8_airborne.zip&t=1405872535&h=6866b575c88fefb33053a93938284b00] data 1.2gig[/url]

Appreciated please advice on the steps to install ... Wanna do this by the book this time and do I delete the current version I have or do I just leave it there
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ypeace: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

thank you very much. Please don't forget CAD View 3D MFC
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nnamsco4real: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi guys, can I get Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary (OALD) version 8. I will be very glad if someone can post the apk and data for the above app. thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bxcode(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

are you rooted?
No boss
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
bigcycs:

Appreciated please advice on the steps to install ... Wanna do this by the book this time and do I delete the current version I have or do I just leave it there

remove the previous one

install apk

unzip and copy data folder to android/obb

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.