Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday (22809 Views)

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari / Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / Gov Amaechi Declares Public Holiday In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by OmoLisabi(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Come on. Be proud of APC. Never be ashamed of that. Can't you see I'm proud of my president Jona.daft? I can never be ashamed of him.

Oh wait, you must be a political prostitute.

That's bad o. shocked
You can never be ashamed of the missing 20 billion dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by shaggy007(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2014
OmoLisabi: You can never be ashamed of the missing 20 billion dollars.

That's my president. When people accuse him wrongly, he doesn't give a 4k. When people try to frame him up for chibok girls, he still doesn't give a 4k.

I love my presido. Now try and love APC no matter what they do, cos their end is near.

What a short-lived fame you guys had.

11 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Sodiq3(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Hmm..Though They never born me then, but i just remember balarebe musa case for kaduna state(1979-1981). he ruled kaduna state for almst 3years with commissioners.. All the bills he sent to the state huz were rejected just cus he waz frm anoda party while members of d huz were 4rm the ruling party at the center.. Seriously, a section of our constitution needs to be revise.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by myboy2010(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2014
y r d hauz against nyako wen nobody is against gej.... upon all dis insecurities of a thing.... let dis man enjoy his tenure and vacate com 2015..afterall even a slug nigga will fill his bank account if opportuned
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by obayaya(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: Lolz! If possible,more days should be declared for fasting and prayers to make sure the impeachment doesn't happen. cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha

Look at you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing is impossible tongue grin
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by OmoLisabi(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

That's my president. When people accuse him wrongly, he doesn't give a 4k. When people try to frame him up for chibok girls, he still doesn't give a 4k.

I love my presido. Now try and love APC no matter what they do, cos their end is near.

What a short-lived fame you guys had.
Dundee dream on

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by shaggy007(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2014
OmoLisabi: Dundee dream on

Ok. Wake me up later.

7 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by luvinhubby(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2014
OmoLisabi: Dundee dream on
This guy is sleep-walking, somebody please wake him up !!
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by OmoLisabi(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2014
luvinhubby:
This guy is sleep-walking, somebody please wake him up !!
This dude is in coma. People please pray for him

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by ibietela2(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2014
Buying some time to cook something
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by datfairboy(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Lol
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Harmvirus(f): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2014
SlyIg: So after the two days public holiday, what next?

I wonder o, as if the holiday won't end... Nke a buzikwa egwu umuaka

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2014
That governor dey form Rambo!
He should declare public holiday till May 29th, next year!
Last Bullet
Who knows sef whether he was been persecuted for impeachment on in valid grounds!
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by experimentist: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Kassidy4luv: .......... A supporter of APC HOLIDAY........

Impeachment notice awaits you on wednesday.

A supporter of APC Governor, with sycophants supporters.

Ndi ara,

PDP till Nigeria disintegrates.
NOTE:
GEJ Till 2019
Good morning Nigeria.
Nonsense post from a senseless e-rat... Quote me and dead.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by CharlesPhc: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2014
luvinhubby: This further strenghtens the belief that Nyako is very irresponsible and deserves the impeachment coming his way. Did he consider what the state stands to lose billions of naira from the loss of man hour in both public and private sectors as result of his declaration of a meaningless holidays just to save his butts from being impeached as governor. And it is not as if he will not be impeached eventually.

I agree with you. During the public Holiday banks, schools and all public institutions will be shut just because one man wants to still remain in office.

Gov. Nyako is running away from the 'fraying pan' of the Assembly men but may soon tumble into the 'fire' of the good people of Adamawa State for altering their business and social activities...!!!

The people of Adamawa State will soon serve him their own impeachment notice if he tries to shift the goal post 89mins of play simply becos his team is loosing...!!!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Skillz02(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2014
This man only has some few months 2 vacate his office why can't they wait
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Nctrice(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2014
this man is a mad man
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Nctrice(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Skillz02: This man only has some few months 2 vacate his office why can't they wait
wait for who? Wait till he loots the State Treasury dry right ?
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by etomama(f): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Can't stop laughing since I read this. This is only possible in Naija! Declaring public holidays to save ur political office. Pls can someone come up wit the money d state will be losing for these 2 days?
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by bnovative(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Nyako is a clear representation of apc's definition of Progresive and ideology. Chai!!. Aboki nyashko, the assembly men are about to screw your ass, damn! You better declare holiday till 2015; this must be the progressive we needed. Apc!! wallowing in the gutters!
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Kennykenty(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2014
The referee is bias, after 90mins. of play, he gave 48hrs. of extra-time. What a ridiculous decision? To my candid opinion his favoured team cannot win the match and he will surely go down with them.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by myspnigeria: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2014
comedian nyako
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: Its going to one month I have been hearing this threat to impeach Nyako. They should impeach him if they have the guts. Why the delay?

angry

I am beginning to like this berem girl
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Lordabas: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2014
Wednesday is another day,or is he going to declare public holiday forever? grin
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Alabsworld(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2014
gleaf: So Adamawa has gone to the dogs! Just cos a gov wana save his political life he decided to shut down the state for 48hrs and yet a SANE human being said I should support APC..... Smh
Same thot my brother, wen BH killed hundreds of pple he didnt declare prayer...nw he is declaring one to shy away frm D hammer..Nyako is a joke nd a gonner
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by chimerase2: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2014
Next holiday u go hear nw na RAG DAY HOLIDAY grin
But nyako u mumu goon grin
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by bokoslayer: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2014
SlyIg: So after the two days public holiday, what next?

Another 2 months holiday.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Alabsworld(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Nyako ur end started D vry day u started dining wit blood sucking vimpires party....APC.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by boujaye: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2014
i sing peter tosh: ...if you run to the moon, the moon will never save you, if you run to the sky, the sky will never save you... if you run to the bush, the bush will never save you, O o on that day...
Nyako now start dancing undecided
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Impeachment: Adamawa Govt Moves to Delay Inauguration of Investigative Committee

The declaration of public holiday on Monday and Tuesday this week by Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa state Sunday may disrupt the inauguration of the investigative committee set up by the State Chief Judge, Justice Ambrose Mamadi to investigate allegations of gross misconduct against the governor and his deputy, Bala Ngillari.

This is because Mammadi’s tenure is ending on Tuesday as the acting CJ of the state. Meanwhie, the acting CJ is saddled with the responsibility of inaugurating the committee.

Law experts said if the inauguration did not take place before the end of the tenure of the incumbent CJ , it required another process to appoint a new CJ which is normally done by the Governor of the state, which means the investigative committee will take sometime before it will start performing its duty.

Since the Adamawa State House of Assembly has commenced the process of impeachment against the governor, the two arms of government have been locked in series of legal battle, yet the Chief Judge complied with the directive from the legislators to constitute the panel.

http://m.dailytimes.com.ng/article/7219/impeachment-adamawa-govt-moves-to-delay-inauguration-of-investigative-committee/
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by idumuose(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: Lolz! If possible,more days should be declared for fasting and prayers to make sure the impeachment doesn't happen. cheesy cheesy

berem: Its going to one month I have been hearing this threat to impeach Nyako. They should impeach him if they have the guts. Why the delay?

Read your two posts if they don't contradict each other.They don't have the guts to impeach him ,yet you want the governor to extend the holidays.

You cannot separate a man from his words.You are very unstable in your ways,a traveller without a destination.You must be a fair weather friend in real life

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by uzomahowualah(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2014
At this rate Nigerian political elite are gradually urging the military back to political power. Those of them who never took part in the struggle to return to democracy are beginning to take this democracy for granted. They've forgotten how it all came to be. The biggest mistake that the pro democracy activist made in 1999 has come to hunt us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch / Samuel Ortom Wins Re-election As Benue Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.