Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday (22808 Views)

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari / Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / Gov Amaechi Declares Public Holiday In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Itydee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
I love the way GEJ is handling the recalcitrant and decampee governors. Amechi for once has kept quiet and he is hanging loose. I pity him cos even the Ogoni politicians are scared of running for governorship against Wike with the Federal Might. They don't want to lose their hard stolen monies in a vain and wasteful election. The support from the national APC goons are very lean and thin. Some have regretted terribly. Segun Oni for instance has jumped from the sinking ship into the yawning gut of the sharks in Ekiti.
Nyako has bitten more than he can chew. The Political big wigs of Adamawa have risen up in arms against him matching him naira for naira and gworo for gworo. It is a good opportunity for him to run to his kinsmen in Cameroon grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
OmoLisabi: They have lost. Nyako is only preparing ground for their defeat at the court.

Didn't I tell you he will spend the remaining days of his tenure in court? It didn't even take up to thirty minutes after I said it than this news manifested!!! Nyako will not be Governor by friday this week

4 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by juman(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
nmanma1: I wipe 4 Adamawa state people for voting 4 dis clueless man as a governor. An old man Dts has nothing to offer.

Very old man and a bad governor.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by juman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
One nigeria sucks.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by domido(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nna dis Nyako of a guy,o bu a very gud badt guy. Chai....public holiday for reflection n tanksgiving. Correct.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by JEITO: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
In footballing terms, Nyako's move would be described as a ''last gasp tackle' but just like Captain Yobo, he missed timed his tackle and ..........u kw d rest
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by odiyaka(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nothing we no go see from our Nigerian polithieftians
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by solidman59(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2014
The people wey de advice dat governor de smoke a different kind of weed. Cuz if na d weed wey all of us knw, them suppose tell am better tin to do. APC is a party of retards!!!
gleaf: So Adamawa has gone to the dogs! Just cos a gov wana save his political life he decided to shut down the state for 48hrs and yet a SANE human being said I should support APC..... Smh

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Billygee2u: 3:54am On Jul 08, 2014
nagoma: The Despot President GEJ will use every means , even if it's emptying the whole Nigeria's treasury to bribe all and sundry to impeach Nyako. Because Nyako exposed their evil machinations of war against the north under the pretext of Boko Haram.

do u have conscience at all?
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Toktee(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Declaring one month public holidays wont save him. Nyako is a goner
Must you talk,i remembered very well,you said the samethng to Ameachi and adams,but what happened to them,nothing they are still waxing stronger.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by 1nigerian: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kassidy4luv: .......... A supporter of APC HOLIDAY........

Impeachment notice awaits you on wednesday.

A supporter of APC Governor, with sycophants supporters.

Ndi ara,

PDP till Nigeria disintegrates.
NOTE:
GEJ Till 2019
Good morning Nigeria.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Alenkakent(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Feedmemore:

Yes, i'm...hope you doing too, enjoy the comedy while it last.
yea im doing fine dear... ure yet to respond to my pm or the comment i made on ur thread...
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday by Feedmemore(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Alenkakent:
yea im doing fine dear... ure yet to respond to my pm or the comment i made on ur thread...

Which comment are you talking about on my thread? And sorry, i don't do pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / Ahmed Joda Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.