Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Invest 100k And Make 50% Profit In 3 Months On Cassava/maize Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest 100k And Make 50% Profit In 3 Months On Cassava/maize Farming (902 Views)

70-yr-old Farmer Makes N2m Annually From Maize Farming / What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month / Need Land For Large Scale Maize Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest 100k And Make 50% Profit In 3 Months On Cassava/maize Farming by aljpimp(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Good day everyone..This offer might sound too sweet to be real but yes it is sweet and real.
As we all know how cassava farming and processing have been doing largely well in Nigeria and abroad.Cassava is needed on a daily basis for processing into many useful products.
Going straigth to the point,i have a 3 acre of land mainly for cassava farming and intercropping with maize and i need a serious minded investor to do business with.
The investor will invest just 100k and it is mainly for land preparation and processing and i can even go as far as getting a cassava processing machine.The investor will receive his/her money back within 3 months plus making 50% profit(do the math).

Anyone interested in this business can call me on this num.08102750979.
BBpin 7E357955
Whatsapp number 08159887956
You must reside in ibadan or osun state

we need to see and discuss better and make arrangements on writing and signing some legal documents so as for both parties to be safe.
Hoping to hear from any interested investor..thanks for the time spent reading this

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan, Make Real Easy Real Money / Where Can I Repair Pos Machine In Ibadan? / What Ghanaian/nigerian Product(s) You Can't Do Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.