Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (20107 Views)

Air Peace Begins Direct International Flights From Enugu / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Any Information About Flights From Lagos To Asaba & The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Malakh: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123:

Whatever man.
she can't relate lol
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Malakh: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Idrismusty97: I thought of this but then i read an article by Edward snowden that switch off phone could still be spied on but it is difficult. Even a switch off phone could be remotely on, your microphone could be on also to listen to conversation of people near you. But all these is impossible if the battery of the phone is totally dead. Maybe that's why they asked people to charged their phone. Who knows.
right on the money... It's all about control thru fear and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by akinluyi02(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2014
The fear of Boko is d beginning of wisdom
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by ceejay91(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2014
wetin concern me concern plane wey dey go USA ....

abeg mama ngozi food don ready??

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by herald9: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

So na charger u wan buy...Chaiiii u wicked gan ni grin grin
That's all I need ni
All these chargers from naija no fit withstand hi current and generator fluctuations...
Na so e dey blow dey go
So i believe d ones in dubai will b used to dis kind situations...

So deal or no deal? cool
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Pavore9: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2014
MZdamola: Na dem sabi, very soon naija airlines go dey copy dem...
make dem dey ready to provide charging ports for their counters, no be everybody get regular electricity for their end!
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Donkunxex(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2014
saasala: What do you expect after all the boko menace. Nigeria has brought this upon Africa.
terrorism is nt only in niqeria .. !

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by justi4jesu(f): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9:
That's all I need ni
All these chargers from naija no fit withstand hi current and generator fluctuations...
Na so e dey blow dey go
So i believe d ones in dubai will b used to dis kind situations...

So deal or no deal? cool

Okay deal credit my Account sharply grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=adaobi123][/quote]

Who told you that's what they want..you better no let them throw bomb inside that your small bumbum... tongue
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by herald9: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay deal credit my Account sharply grin grin
OK... I dey come grin
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Bawss1:

Not Nigeria's fault one bit. Blame religious extremism. This inconvenience is only for travellers to the US from certain airports, other international travellers aren't bothered about this.

USA got enemies like Saudi got crude oil..you can't blame them bro....

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by javadoctor(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2014
This is a very silly title for the actual message

2 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2014
With all the scanners and extra searches at all the airports, very soon clothes are also going to be banned. And we'll all have to start travelling naked. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by akunjohn(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Nuke: What is the world turning into?
. Google is your friend,Ask him

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by ablyguy(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2014
Lies. It's a front to steal personal data from unsuspecting travellers...
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by akunjohn(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2014
shymexx: With all the scanners and extra searches at all the airports, very soon clothes are also going to be banned. And we'll all have to start travelling naked. undecided

. Surely,it will still come to that
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2014
akunjohn: . Surely,it will still come to that

I guess I'll have to leave the planet for the crusaders and Islamists to keep fighting their never ending wars.

The one with the big guns goes over to the home of the Islamists to bomb them to the stone age. Then Islamists retaliate by suicide bombing everywhere. And it's more or less a vicious cycle now, to be honest. Psychotic folks!
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by bigtt76(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
See wetin Chinese imitation battery and FG wan cause us now. All those Chinese batteries wey de explode during charging and we wey nor get light for charge fones undecided but why dem nor mention Techno naaaa? grin
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
What are dese sick minded terrorists looking for? Is it revenge or wat? 2 make a bold statement? Doesn't make sense. Deluded bunch of people finkn dey fighting infidels, sick minds.

3 Likes

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by iceberylin(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
all for d best... i hope
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Louislewis: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
These extremists are bundle of confused and hopeless human being without future. They are completely tired of living this world. The only way out of this world is to kill people hoping to be killed alongside without regret. Why not these people leave this world with their hopeless life without them looking for others to go with.
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
shymexx: With all the scanners and extra searches at all the airports, very soon clothes are also going to be banned. And we'll all have to start travelling naked. undecided

The whole airport security process keeps getting more ridiculous by each day. These panicky measures mean that the terrorists have ultimately won in their quest to keep us in a permanent state of fear.

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Abraham2013(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
advocate666: One day, we will all go naked inside planes. For safety reasons of course!
E go make sense die! Imagine a naked air hostess welcoming u on board all naked. grin
advocate666: One day, we will all go naked inside planes. For safety reasons of course!
E go make sense die! Imagine a naked air hostess welcoming u on board all naked.
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by command01(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Serious country with a sensible president

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by yashau(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
herald9: Al-qaeda na wa for Una o...

Build something that will change the world

Not something to destroy it..

Chai...wen una go get sense!
big questions my
brother!
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by yashau(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
herald9: Al-qaeda na wa for Una o...

Build something that will change the world

Not something to destroy it..

Chai...wen una go get sense!
good questions my
brother!
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by coolzeal(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
adaobi123: If this prevents a tragedy from happening I'm all up for it. I'll be charging my phone before I leave my house.
The article did not include house but continents.
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by zurine(f): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Owners In Apapa Tincan Road Adopt Palliative Measures As Road Worsen / I Fought A Conductor For My N10 Change / Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.