Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (20106 Views)

Air Peace Begins Direct International Flights From Enugu / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Any Information About Flights From Lagos To Asaba & The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by kobonaire(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
MZdamola: Na dem sabi, very soon naija airlines go dey copy dem...
really, we get airlines?? Maybe bus
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by kobonaire(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
mustaphagreens: that's if they aren't the real terrorists-THE US
Mallam Mustapha. Please tell that to your boko brothers.
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by kobonaire(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Malakh: people who know what I'm saying knows, I guess it's over your head
no, you need to stop drinking sapele water smiley

Malakh: anything wey dem tell una, una go believe, it's part of the process of controlling the masses
adaobi123: What is this one saying ? undecided undecided
no mind am my dear, he neva chop today .... I am carrying him to mama-put quick quick
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by MrT2011(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
advocate666: One day, we will all go naked inside planes. For safety reasons of course!

That will be lovington to see chicks... grin cheesy ; shocked
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by aIIkae: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
so does this mean i cant travel with my faulty iphone?
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Saintp(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
shymexx:

I guess I'll have to leave the planet for the crusaders and Islamists to keep fighting their never ending wars.

The one with the big guns goes over to the home of the Islamists to bomb them to the stone age. Then Islamists retaliate by suicide bombing everywhere. And it's more or less a vicious cycle now, to be honest. Psychotic folks!

You guys will always cleverly look for a way to justify islamic terrorism. You are indirectly saying the US started it and they are retaliating against the US for bombing the islamist abi? I think you are sympthathetic to these terrorist and thats why you cleverly involved the US.

I repeat, there is no reason for terrorism. i dont care if the US bombed them or not. If they are angry at the US, why cant they target the US Army and kill them instead of always killing innocent people. Japan was nuked by the US. Has it given them reasons to become terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Saintp:

You guys will always cleverly look for a way to justify islamic terrorism. You are indirectly saying the US started it and they are retaliating against the US for bombing the islamist abi? I think you are sympthathetic to these terrorist and thats why you cleverly involved the US.

I repeat, there is no reason for terrorism. i dont care if the US bombed them or not. If they are angry at the US, why cant they target the US Army and kill them instead of always killing innocent people. Japan was nuked by the US. Has it given them reasons to become terrorists?

Listen, I could care less about both crusaders and jihadists. The war has nothing to do with me as a black man. Isn't it shameful that most of you with vacuous rants, without any basic knowledge whatsoever of what's going on, are the ones who always make utterly useless assumptions devoid of any logic? Perhaps, if the US hadn't sponsored and trained Jihadists in Syria, to fight Asad - maybe there won't be no ISIS today, and a ragheaded Al-Baghdadi blowing hot air all over youtube videos. Thus, negating our basic rights and freedom, as free upstanding people on the planet.

They know Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the two rogue states sponsoring and abetting jihadism/terrorism/wahabism, yet they're in bed with these countries. If these people really care about putting an end to terrorism, they can do it within a year by getting rid of the plonkers running these two countries.

How many times do you have to travel at the airport, with people touching your d1ck, like phaggots, all in the name of security. Scanners showing all your body, and all the other nonsense.

And maybe, former MI6 chief, Richard Dearlove, is also sympathetic with terrorists:

Islamist terror threat to west blown out of proportion - former MI6 chief

The government and media have blown the Islamist terrorism threat out of proportion, giving extremists publicity that is counter-productive, a former head of Britain's intelligence service has said.

Sir Richard Dearlove, chief of MI6 at the time of the Iraq invasion, said that Britons spreading "blood-curdling" messages on the internet should be ignored. He told an audience in London on Monday there had been a fundamental change in the nature of Islamist extremism since the Arab spring. It had created a major political problem in the Middle East but the west, including Britain, was only "marginally affected".

Unlike the threat posed by al-Qaida before and in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks 13 years ago, the west was not the main target of the radical fundamentalism that created Isis, (the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant), Dearlove said.

Addressing the Royal United Services Institute, the London-based security and defence thinktank, he said the conflict was "essentially one of Muslim on Muslim".

He made it clear he believed the way the British government and the media were giving the extremists the "oxygen of publicity" was counter-productive. The media were making monsters of "misguided young men, rather pathetic figures" who were getting coverage "more than their wildest dreams", said Dearlove, adding: "It is surely better to ignore them.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/07/islamist-terror-threat-out-proportion-former-mi6-chief-richard-dearlove
Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
MZdamola: Na dem sabi, very soon naija airlines go dey copy dem...
They'd be wise to do so. Nobody wants to be on the same plane with a Mutallab-like fellow, at least not me.

1 Like

Re: Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia by darne(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Does this mean terrorist are also upgrading? Nawao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Fought A Conductor For My N10 Change / Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.