Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) (26331 Views)

The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Iolite: Na wao for peace, I dey suspect say, that MD knows about her past and escapes. Thank you, thank you for the dedication. Still loving ur story.
Thanz for dat....Ur observation wants is pryful
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
heemah: Peace fault doe Bro Gbadebo has a share in it...He could have held on d fast...But na longer throat wan kill am now.
i pray sey e no kill am
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: me
but yiii...
Many people now believe Peace is d one @ fault...

Tommorow...
I will make sure I upd8...
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by toykathy(f): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmm, dis is gettin interestin. Peace d peaceless girl, na only u waka come? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by D9ty7(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2014
I won't call myself a late comer cos to me this is the perfect time to come. One thing brought me here, not the story but the first brilliant post by Divepen which has some great people mentioned and a lucky me.
But suprisingly one thing made me stay.... THE STORY.
It will be like I came cos I was mentioned but I stayed cos the story is waoh!
Tho am nt here to comment neither am I here to correct. Am here to catch some fun in reading this piece. Abeg no disappoint me o.
You'll wondering who is this guy that is spewing rubbish? I am one of God's special creations. Ask LogoDWhiz.
Divepen kip up the good work....
PeaCe.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by D9ty7(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Concerning the first few chapters of the story.
PEACE: Don't blame Peace o, if you were in her shoes won't you grab the opportunity. You can just imagine #1,000, #5,000, #40,000, a well furnished office i guess, a car(Toyota camry), a house.
Everyone is allergic to poverty, you'll first of all accept the job then you'll go and see pastor after recieving your first salary.
Brother Gbadebo: He'll fix things with God later lyk sey God na him business partner. Never underestimate the powers of a woman. Just a phone call.
But come to think of it a lady called me and told me to come over to her house. Just lyk dat?... Then we are talking about food.
Gbadebo wake up, there is something meaty about this.... Sowie I mean fishy.
What other thing?
DIVEPEN: I love your writing style and skills. I am in no position to point out faults and loopholes. I leave that to my bosses in story writing industry.

2 Likes

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2014
D9ty7: I won't call myself a late comer cos to me this is the perfect time to come. One thing brought me here, not the story but the first brilliant post by Divepen which has some great people mentioned and a lucky me.
But suprisingly one thing made me stay.... THE STORY.
It will be like I came cos I was mentioned but I stayed cos the story is waoh!
Tho am nt here to comment neither am I here to correct. Am here to catch some fun in reading this piece. Abeg no disappoint me o.
You'll wondering who is this guy that is spewing rubbish? I am one of God's special creations. Ask LogoDWhiz.
Divepen kip up the good work....
PeaCe.
Welcome boss of Life
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2014
D9ty7: Concerning the first few chapters of the story.
PEACE: Don't blame Peace o, if you were in her shoes won't you grab the opportunity. You can just imagine #1,000, #5,000, #40,000, a well furnished office i guess, a car(Toyota camry), a house.
Everyone is allergic to poverty, you'll first of all accept the job then you'll go and see pastor after recieving your first salary.
Brother Gbadebo: He'll fix things with God later lyk sey God na him business partner. Never underestimate the powers of a woman. Just a phone call.
But come to think of it a lady called me and told me to come over to her house. Just lyk dat?... Then we are talking about food.
Gbadebo wake up, there is something meaty about this.... Sowie I mean fishy.
What other thing?
DIVEPEN: I love your writing style and skills. I am in no position to point out faults and loopholes. I leave that to my bosses in story writing industry.
Ah!!! Oga mi tanz a lot
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Dedicated to uchebest2006,chovwen01, and D9ty7
Chapter 4

Peace left his side after arousing his feelings ,moved toward the bed...www.nairastories.com/category/divepen
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by heemah(f): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Divepen! Divepen!! Divepen!!! How many times did I call you? *checks under the table* he is not there. Where art thou Pls give us more...This piecemeal will only make us more hungry.

1 Like

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
heemah: Divepen! Divepen!! Divepen!!! How many times did I call you? *checks under the table* he is not there. Where art thou Pls give us more...This piecemeal will only make us more hungry.
d next upd8 shud fill u a bit...
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
I FOLLOWS grin

1 Like

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Divepen: Oga Mynd44 Thanx alot..

dedicated to Mynd44,snowprince07,balispecial
Chapter 5

While they were enjoying themselve, Peace’s phone rang and she tried picking it. But the caller seems to be ‘flashing’ her.
She punched her phone for a seconds, did some mental calculations,smiled and placed her phone on a table(making sure the screen of the phone was facing a dictionary and the back facing Gbadebo and her.
Then,she returned to Gbadebo,who looked as if he was hungry for her. The moment she returned to bed,he pull her to himself.
www.stayglued./
**********TANX 4 D DEDICATION

2 Likes

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Missmossy(f): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
What a fascinating piece,kudos Divepen. Thanks for the dedication.

2 Likes

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
i'm present oh, thanks 4 the dedicatn sir, i wanted 2 do ghostmoding b4 bt nw am following
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nyc write up...keep it rolling
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by heemah(f): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow! Bro Gbadebo pull a fast one on her.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Flakkydagirl: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
I'm in........
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by edwife(f): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Great! smiley
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Iolite(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
heemah: Wow! Bro Gbadebo pull a fast one on her.

Am telling you. That girl is daft!
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by toykathy(f): 5:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Divepen, why re u doing dis to us nau? Ur updates re too short o abeg do justice to it.
BTW, u re doing a gud job to d story. Kudos!
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Sugarbabekemi(f): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2014
tnks for d dedication! hmmm, na wah for peace o. angry
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Divepen, I think I'm lost oo

Is it Peace that slept with the fellowship President?

and what video did Gbadebo record?

@Gbadebo that wants to broadcast the video in the church, Shey na only Peace dey dere ni....Shebi na him and her the video will show...very funny.

well done jare, my Boss.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sugarbabekemi: tnks for d dedication! hmmm, na wah for peace o. angry
u r welcome
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Iolite:

Am telling you. That girl is daft!
chai
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
toykathy: Divepen, why re u doing dis to us nau? Ur updates re too short o abeg do justice to it.
BTW, u re doing a gud job to d story. Kudos!
I will try..Tanx 4 ur gr8 comment

1 Like

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
edwife: Great! smiley
thanx
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Fonydear(f): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
ThAnkS foR the dedication DivEpeN. Still I follow.

1 Like

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by MayowaOsman: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
I take a bow
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by popeshemoo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
hmmm.......iyaf land here #blessings of d vatican into dis thread#

i must not cathegorically forget my ogas in dis thrhead...d op, oga d9ty7..oga goody(doubting ur ogaship) nd all odas of d undercover agent...fight for power nd teenage love family

BTW.......i think gbadebo wants more....why shud dey be meetin in a secluded area......there is god oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January / Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.