Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) (26372 Views)

The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
dammygoody: Still following....
Well done sire..
thanx sire...
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
I am sorry for disrespecting you people this way but If I try going through your Email one by one...
I migt be sending it to a wrong account and Nairaland limit the number one can send per time/Day
Please I need to urgently talk you and would you to either
give me your active email address as I need to send a message to you sirs and ma..or you can send a message to Martinspaul22@gmail.com/ even send it to the one from Nairaland
Larrysun
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tpia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Royver
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Royver(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
royjerymaklin@yahoo.com
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Flakkydagirl: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Flakkydagirl65@nokiamail.com

BbimbolaOj@gmail.com
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by texanomaly(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why not just send your message here? It can't be too personal. We don't know one another. What's the message about?
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Dygeasy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly: Why not just send your message here? It can't be too personal. We don't know one another. What's the message about?
Exactly.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by missuniverse(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thnkx 4 d dedication Sir
still following.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Royver: royjerymaklin@yahoo.com
thanx baba.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly: Why not just send your message here? It can't be too personal. We don't know one another. What's the message about?
Itz not for the open place..
Plx ma; it for an Idea I got that must I first get your confirmation before I announce
This is for you,also, Boss, Dygeasy.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
missuniverse: Thnkx 4 d dedication Sir
still following.

Thanx alot
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Dygeasy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen:
Plx ma; it for an Idea I got that must I first get your confirmation before I announce
This is for you Boss, Dygeasy.
all right dygeasy@gmail.com
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by missuniverse(f): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
jennbrighte@gmail.com
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by edwife(f): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
good job,went away for awhile but was reading silently.Very intriguing. smiley
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by daveP(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen: ...
okay, il mail u direct.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by texanomaly(f): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen:
This is for you,also, Boss, Dygeasy.

You've got mail.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen: I am sorry for disrespecting you people this way but If I try going through your Email one by one...
I migt be sending it to a wrong account and Nairaland limit the number one can send per time/Day
give me your active email address as I need to send a message to you sirs and ma..or you can send a message to Martinspaul22@gmail.com/ even send it to the one from Nairaland
Larrysun
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tpia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Royver
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy
I don't understand what this message means. Can anyone please explain?
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
edwife: good job,went away for awhile but was reading silently.Very intriguing. smiley
Tanx for showing up ..afta a long time how has things been
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen: I am sorry for disrespecting you people this way but If I try going through your Email one by one...
Larrysun
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tpia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Royver
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy
I don't understand what this message means. Can anyone please explain? Anyway, my mail address is on my signature.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by edwife(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen:
Tanx for showing up ..afta a long time how has things been

fine dear.i went away for holiday,just came back but was dropping time to time to read.
Hope you good smiley
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thanx all that dropped their mail and sent me maii...
I'v sent you a mail
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
edwife:

fine dear.i went away for holiday,just came back but was dropping time to time to read.
Hope you good smiley
I'm good oo... Hope you enjoyed your holiday

1 Like

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by texanomaly(f): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen: Thanx all that dropped their mail and sent me maii...
I'v sent you a mail

Cool idea. Thanks for the invite. Sent a response. smiley
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Dygeasy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen: Thanx all that dropped their mail and sent me maii...
I'v sent you a mail
I replied your mail.

cool
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by PrettySpicey(f): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Larrysun
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tpia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Royver
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy

Okay divepen, Mail is thmkwest1@gmail.com
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Temmytayo20(f): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Temmytop19@gmail.com
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Cool idea. Thanks for the invite. Sent a response. smiley

Thanx for the acceptance.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dygeasy: I replied your mail.

cool
cool Thanx boss
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by texanomaly(f): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen:

Thanx for the acceptance.

No prob. Excited smiley
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Okay divepen, Mail is thmkwest1@gmail.com
sent ma'am..
Thanx Texanomaly...You are making me feel excited to with d way you t8k it...itz still a *secret* for the main time
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by texanomaly(f): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen:
sent ma'am..
Thanx Texanomaly...You are making me feel excited to with d way you t8k it...itz still a *secret* for the main time

wink
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Dygeasy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Divepen:
cool Thanx boss
You're welcome. Anticipating seriously cool
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dygeasy: You're welcome. Anticipating seriously cool
I, Myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January / Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos) / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.