Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. (41773 Views)

Obasanjo’s Bells University Graduates 21 Students With 1st Class Degrees / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by cbrass(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Thank God the school Op mentioned is from Delta state if not there would have been a blood bath between the Ndigbos and the Yorubas grin

Even though the Op may not come from any of those tribes

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Thunday1005(m): 1:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Dey wanna make it a standard exam

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Emeka72(m): 2:33am On Jul 08, 2014
cowleg: Chaii neco bad gaan....anyway it is high time waec, neco and jamb should tighten up loose plug that guaranty cheaters to pass exam.

In our universities today, some graduates cannot define their course of study... Imagine when an economics graduate cant define economics or when a physics graduate cannot state newtons law of motion..

Problem dey for naija oooo, dafts everywhere.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Emeka72(m): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2014
cowleg: Chaii neco bad gaan....anyway it is high time waec, neco and jamb should tighten up loose plug that guaranty cheaters to pass exam.

In our universities today, some graduates cannot define their course of study... Imagine when an economics graduate cant define economics or when a physics graduate cannot state newtons law of motion..

Problem dey for naija oooo, dafts everywhere.
very good angry
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by mplentiful: 3:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Thats good for those stupid girls. I remember my ex crying when she failed because I texted her rubbish. She is going to learn quick. Wake up guys you can do it without cheating.

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Bellasharonne(f): 3:50am On Jul 08, 2014
MuMu NECO.... all you have to do is write the type u ansad on ur omr .... if dey give u type A and u put type C dere.. ow dem go knw

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Judolisco(m): 3:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Its nt stil organise lyk jamb u can change ur paper type easily
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by justi4jesu(f): 4:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Now they will read properly.

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by oskaaay(m): 4:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Ericardo7: Many students currently writing the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) of the National Examinations Commission (NECO) had to chew the cover of their pens today as the examination body surprised them with upgraded means of conducting the exams. One of the rescheduled subjects-Mathematics-was written today and those who wrote said they did not understand how the exam was conducted.
One of such means was the use of Paper Type. This medium which must have been adopted from that of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) was the one that hit students, especially the ones that wrote in "Miracle Centres" the hardest.
A student of High Standard Comprehensive High School, In Delta State complained bitterly to me after their exams. "Na God go punish NECO.", he cried. "When they brought the question papers, our maths teacher just collect one question paper go dey solve am for us inside him office. After like thirty minutes, the guy come inside hall. he dictate objective, all of us shade. Later dem come copy theory for board, all of us copy am take. Na about ten minutes make exam finish Na we come dey hear say one thing Na paper type. before we know d invigilator collect everything from us. The Paper Type wey d mumu Uncle write Na C and me I be type A".
Many students were found complaining, crying and some even rolling on the floor.
Most of the ones crying were heard making d statement "NECO, Diaris God ooooooo".

God will bless NECO and those that planned it...STUDENTS there is Godooooooooooooooo toooooooo...... grin shocked grin

Note: If you are reading this and interested in visa / Travel Agent Business (individual or corporate body). Then discover the secret company established in Aviation business for years that will aid you for less than #20,000 get on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by gebest: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2014
JOACHINpedro: May your days be long...them no dey remember when them dey do their majic,bt will now criticize the current examiners...chai!!! Beowolf talk am..#SINS OF THE FATHERS#
Amin o, may ur days be long too.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by danielmichael(m): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2014
Paper type or no paper type or yu kall am type paper bros u will still score wat yu wrote dwn so far yur numba 1 ansa aligns wid wad u ure writing dwn for odas..dis is wad hapned during jamb bt bliv me it didn't wrk.bros dis is nija xo if we escape frm corruption den we re dead..our new logo is PILFERING generation..
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by bjcuntis(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2014
ElNur1: MuMu NECO, i was given paper type B , nd I later Requested 4 paper type C because B wasnt clear nd becus d paper type to be given wasnt specified on d answer booklet...
After we don finish, dey com dey bring dis rubbish....
dnt mind dem jare. Dey did nt seCify d type on D omr sheet. So ow will dey no if I ad type c nd gave ansas. 4 type B
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by JOACHINpedro: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2014
I need SSCE curicculum for next year exam sitters...please, help me o.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by JOACHINpedro: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2014
tuffgongjo: but they both carry different punishment under d law,if I A̶̲̥̅♏ right.cus u if u were caught with expo u forfeit that exam if asking u friend u can only be delayed for some minutes so don't mix things up.
. Thats true..,(i guess).moreover i'av not sat for any SSCE external examination before.

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by adetonaz(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2014
yenex1: very good. that serves them right. No wonder my lil brother refused to gist me about the exam.....the guy just enter room sleep as him come back
funny you grin
yenex1: very good. that serves them right. No wonder my lil brother refused to gist me about the exam.....the guy just enter room sleep as him come back
funny you
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by udemzyudex(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2014
lol....those students are comfirm olodo,its still thesame thing .
Just shade the paper type and continue anyway this what you get when student are spoon feed all the time,when this student finish their secondary school and find themselves in higher institution they always find it difficult to cope.

Na brilaint student they copy pass ooo,na them they cheat pass.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by tuffgongjo(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2014
JOACHINpedro: . Thats true..,(i guess).moreover i'av not sat for any SSCE external examination before.
alright bro.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2014
sevendays2web: POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN ...........POST UTME FORM. HND AND ND FORM FOR PART TIME. AND HND FULL TIME FORM IS NOW ON. REGISTER @ OUR OFFICE.

Post UTME. Application Starts - 3rd July 2014, Deadline -
18th July
2014. Post-UTME Application Fee - ₦5,000

HND. Application Starts - 3rd July 2014, Deadline - 15th
Aug.
2014. Application Form - ₦7,500 + CBT - ₦5,000.

PART TIME. PT-ND, PT-HND & PT-PGD Application Starts -
3rd July
2014. Application Form - ₦12,000 + CBT - ₦5,000.

To do the ONLINE REGISTRATION, just come over to our office: Suite 1, Senior Staff Club, opposite of micro finance bank, the polytechnic, Ibadan main and north
campus and ask of 7days2web. Or wasapp on 08036971155.
Bbm, 7E14A590. Or call on. 08120235555.

OR U WANT US TO DO IT FOR U WITHOUT COMING, WE'LL NEED D FOLLOWING DETAIL TO REGISTER U.

0. Phone Nunmber.
1. Full name.
2. Date of birth.
3. Jamb reg no.
4. Jamb subject with each scores
5. Email address.
6. OLevel results
7. Type of. Exam.
8. Exam Number.
9. Year of exam.
10. Exam centre.
11. Passport .
12. State of origin and Local govt.
13. Your First and second choice.
14. The name of Poly u choose in ur Jamb.

For HND CANDIDATE, U NEED TO ADD SOME DETAIL.

15. GRADE OF UR ND RESULT.
16. NAME OF UR SCHOOL.
17. YEAR OF ADMISSION.
18. YEAR U FINISH.
19. Course u study in ur ND.

When u re ready we will send you account detail to pay into. And we will send you all ur print out.

Please re-broadcast it..... more blessing and Good luck to u
all...

TO REGISTER BY YOUR SELF YOU CAN LOGIN TO
www.admission.polyibadan.edu.ng
jzzzzzzZ
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2014
cbrass: Thank God the school Op mentioned is from Delta state if not there would have been a blood bath between the Ndigbos and the Yorubas grin

Even though the Op may not come from any of those tribes

Guy am a staunch Deltan...I strong isoko boi for real.

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2014
mplentiful: Thats good for those stupid girls. I remember my ex crying when she failed because I texted her rubbish. She is going to learn quick. Wake up guys you can do it without cheating.
but guy, that's kinda harsh oh. it would have been better to help her prepare for the exam than to grant her total failure. I guess u didn't love her.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Bellasharonne: MuMu NECO.... all you have to do is write the type u ansad on ur omr .... if dey give u type A and u put type C dere.. ow dem go knw
shebi d invigilator no go know say something happen if people wey answer C Na 78 and people with others Na 12, 25, 13

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2014
I guess the problem here is simple.

Many of these kids came up through primary schools where the teachers are absent, or not even good enough. The school system in Nigeria is fullof them.......and anytime there are attempts to weed them out,the NUT goes on strike.(and even,as seen in Ekiti State....gets a governor voted out; Fayose has seen.....and he won't touch the bad teachers).

Plus where are the facilities? How many of these kids had access to a good library? How many of these kids know how to read ,talkless of even study? How many of them even used their holiday time to solve maths and english problems, either on their own or with friends? And how many of them have a decent place to study?

I guess a solution starts by building more libraries, and giving young children incentives to use them. Because if you can't read a book,you won't be able to study.

And there has to be more investment in facilites development in Nigerian schools. Rich people.....better spend money on renovating a classroom in your local village school, instead of building your ''country residence''.

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Olao39sup(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Na God Save Us Yesterday, Where I Did My Own, If Nt For God I Would Nt Answer More Than 2question In "Type A" But They Realy Tried And Satisfy Us Better. Truly Der Is God O In Evrytin We Ar Doing
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Bellasharonne(f): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Ericardo7:
shebi d invigilator no go know say something happen if people wey answer C Na 78 and people with others Na 12, 25, 13
but they won't knw the defaulters na... dem go jst mark am lyk dat ... hopefully
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by mencade5(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Bellasharonne: but they won't knw the defaulters na... dem go jst mark am lyk dat ... hopefully
u have pm.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Unclerukus: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2014
headace don hold am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Varmany12: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Very funny
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Ericardo7:
abeg carry ur advert go far joor
D mod no go cee dis nonsense hid
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2014
Ericardo7:
abeg carry ur advert go far joor
D mods no go cee dis nonsense hid am. na to dey ban people wen no agree with dem

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Sirjohn84(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Mr poster...ur story fake..pls stop blackmailig high standard comphrensive schools .cos i work there and nothing lik wat u said happnd.pls gt ur facts rite
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Moblord(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Ericardo7:
yes. but still they caught everyone unawares. Plus it'll help test the true ability of the students, don't u think?
yes especially miracle centres... When are they going to release WAEC results?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD / Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) / Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.