Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. (41761 Views)

Obasanjo’s Bells University Graduates 21 Students With 1st Class Degrees / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by killzone(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2014
I didn't even see any chage what's the difference at least I was prepared for it sha just wrote my last paper yesterday
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
EI:

Reading through this makes one feel so sad, and sick. Yes it is clear cheating during exam is now a cultural thing amongst our Nigerian community (something we now export to other countries), but it still comes as a rude shock everytime one reads the details of such activities. It is hard imagining how teachers (and school administrators) actively collude and encourages these gross acts - all for filthy lucre sake!

We need help in this country and until we grow past these basic level baselines in our collective psyches, Nigeria simply won't move forward, no matter how much resources we have. . .!!!
ur head is there.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Moblord: yes especially miracle centres... When are they going to release WAEC results?
I be like WAEC Official for ya eye *tongue out*
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bellasharonne: but they won't knw the defaulters na... dem go jst mark am lyk dat ... hopefully
naaah...they'll just term that school as a cheating centre.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sirjohn84: Mr poster...ur story fake..pls stop blackmailig high standard comphrensive schools .cos i work there and nothing lik wat u said happnd.pls gt ur facts rite
wey u...park well... tryna help ur skool's ministry..... e no go work ooooohhh
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Moblord(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Ericardo7:
I be like WAEC Official for ya eye *tongue out*
No but u sound like a NECO official

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 12:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Moblord: No but u sound like a NECO official
Yes amma NECO official ...
wanna apply
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Moblord(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ericardo7:
Yes amma NECO official ...
wanna apply
ok mark fairly o lol
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Johnwills(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ericardo7: Many students currently writing the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) of the National Examinations Commission (NECO) had to chew the cover of their pens today as the examination body surprised them with upgraded means of conducting the exams. One of the rescheduled subjects-Mathematics-was written today and those who wrote said they did not understand how the exam was conducted.
One of such means was the use of Paper Type. This medium which must have been adopted from that of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) was the one that hit students, especially the ones that wrote in "Miracle Centres" the hardest.
A student of High Standard Comprehensive High School, In Delta State complained bitterly to me after their exams. "Na God go punish NECO.", he cried. "When they brought the question papers, our maths teacher just collect one question paper go dey solve am for us inside him office. After like thirty minutes, the guy come inside hall. he dictate objective, all of us shade. Later dem come copy theory for board, all of us copy am take. Na about ten minutes make exam finish Na we come dey hear say one thing Na paper type. before we know d invigilator collect everything from us. The Paper Type wey d mumu Uncle write Na C and me I be type A".
Many students were found complaining, crying and some even rolling on the floor.
Most of the ones crying were heard making d statement "NECO, Diaris God ooooooo".

Why is the boy calling his maths teacher "mumu uncle?" He should be ashamed of himself for not being able to solve the math questions himself. Imagine Ebola calling human a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" / Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) / Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.