Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria (3723 Views)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. / Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Gamji007: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Ibos again?

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: When you defy Ijaw Order, this is what you get...

Ijaw youths looted our shops – Igbo traders
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/ijaw-youths-looted-our-shops-igbo-traders/

Afterwards, they keep issuing "Threat" akin to kids...

http://www.igbodefender.com/igbo-traders-threaten-to-close-shops-in-protest-against-iyc-youth-attack/

We expected a "repraisal"... Chest-beaters

You looted shops similar to how Igbo touts, Yoruba touts, Hausa touts even massob, opc and even book haram looted shops before.
Since you are proud of criminals, real ones are robbing banks, stealing cars and sh1t and this one is here celebrating they looted shops. Something even small pikins and women do, a beg waka commot.

So you want reprisal? so you want traders to go shop looting as well? grin grin grin see a grown man's logic. No wonder they all think you are dumb.

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2014
Francis5:

Who is Seun OSEWA?

1. http://www.atlnightspots.com/apple-buys-chinedu-echeruos-hopstop-com-for-a-1-billion/

2. Ever heard of Iroko TV?

3. NDUBUISI EKEKWE's ALONE TROUNCES YOUR ENTIRE E-ACHIEVEMENT COMBINED

Nairaland is only good for when I want to loaf around and banter a little. Other than that, it is completely useless

Lmfao!!!! But I think belittling seun and his business is wrong. He didn't do anything to you dude. You owe the dude an apology

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2014
basilo101:
Linda Ikeji

You forgot Bella naija. The owner is Igbo too

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2014
Mr fisherman stop ranting abeg if your truly Ijaw and not usual Yorubas forming Igbos here and commenting with multiple igbo handles, the same your useless Ijaw folks are regreeting while they aligned withe Gambaris to quell the Biafra dream, the Gambaris picked Isaac Adaka Borro dusted him and put him in the line of fire, few seconds the Biafrans smoked him, Ken Saro Wiwa that was a chief conspirator against the Biafra mission what did the Gambaris paid him with, lol, after they started taking turns on his wife in Abuja while he was buried in a shallow grave.
The richestman in Ijawland refused to site his investment in your backwaters because he didnt trust you criminals, he moved it to Benin Rep because he knew his kinsmen are not industrious and resourceful.

Keep going to ATM every friday to withdraw amnesty N20K money after you will be feeling like a washed up Whale while your president just signed the centenary city project that will gulp N3Trillion, using the resources from your backyard to turn a desert Abuja to New York while you people will have a degrading environment to boast of.
No fish, no plant no animal, you clowns are prisoners in your own creations and captives in your own identities.

barcanista: if you like go to your towns and villages and call your tribesmen to click like it doesn't change the fact that Igbos are at the lowest strata in every spheres in Nigeria!

You guys know you can't dare to spew 1% of the rubbish you are saying here in any part of Ijawland! Just that I don't subscribe to violence because if I should table this Thread and others to IYC your relatives in Ijawland may nt be able to recount what will happen to them after and "There's Nothing Anyone will do about it" other than send a delegation to appeal 4 peace(as usual).

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Mr fisherman stop ranting abeg if your truly Ijaw and not usual Yorubas forming Igbos here and commenting with multiple igbo handles, the same your useless Ijaw folks are regreeting while they aligned withe Gambaris to quell the Biafra dream, the Gambaris picked Isaac Adaka Borro dusted him and put him in the line of fire, few seconds the Biafrans smoked him, Ken Saro Wiwa that was a chief conspirator against the Biafra mission what did the Gambaris paid him with, lol, after they started taking turns on his wife in Abuja while he was buried in a shallow grave.
The richestman in Ijawland refused to site his investment in your backwaters because he didnt trust you criminals, he moved it to Benin Rep because he knew his kinsmen are not industrious and resourceful.

Keep going to ATM every friday to withdraw amnesty N20K money after you will be feeling like a washed up Whale while your president just signed the centenary city project that will gulp N3Trillion, using the resources from your backyard to turn a desert Abuja to New York while you people will have a degrading environment to boast of.
No fish, no plant no animal, you clowns are prisoners in your own creations and captives in your own identities.

bla bla bla....your ancestors were given to our fishes to feast on...you keep ranting and ranting like your kinsmen and women. We Ijaws will keep kicking your as$es on our soil if you continue to misbehave. Boro and Wiwa are great men and their memories will haunt you guys forever...

Attachee by force...criminal genetical bast@rd

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

You looted shops similar to how Igbo touts, Yoruba touts, Hausa touts even massob, opc and even book haram looted shops before.
Since you are proud of criminals, real ones are robbing banks, stealing cars and sh1t and this one is here celebrating they looted shops. Something even small pikins and women do, a beg waka commot.

So you want reprisal? so you want traders to go shop looting as well? grin grin grin see a grown man's logic. No wonder they all think you are dumb.
surely you didn't read the article and link!

Let your ohanaeze, massob or bsm attempt to touch any Ijaw son in ANY part of the world...you guys wl count your corpses...

Btw: Iyc is a proud ijaw group recognized by the FG and even the President (your igbo god) attends their functions...because he is Ijaw!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: The ibos have a higher cut off mark than the ijaws so fvck what?

Does that change the fact that an ijaw man is the president of Nigeria and the grand commander of the federal republic, a political position the ibos would NEVER EVER attain until the country disintergrates?

Does that change the fact that ibos would forever be refugees and economic asylum seekers and would always run away from iboland in search of greener pastures in other regions?

Does it change the fact that ijawland is blessed by nature with a vast oil deposit and access to the atlantic ocean while iboland remains landlocked and erosion ridden?

Does it change the fact that the entire ibo race viz: politicians, governors, ohaneze ndibo and even the obi of onisha went to abuja to beg Gej an ijaw man to help them build the 2nd niger bridge?

Igbos are loosers !
I luv my President but don't force us to change it with you guys. It's only a fool that will challenge his chi (god) to a wrestling competition. You pple are banking on us to return His Excellency to Abuja and pls dnt jeopardize this with your senseless submission. Don't take our generosity to stupidity, or you guys 'll regret it. Nnewi is more viable than your Bayelsa excluding FG allocations, and we also know who controls the Bayelsan economy. U're not a BROOMER, so stop behaving like them. Even b4 u guys start dreaming of it, we have already produced 2 C in C.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: surely you didn't read the article and link!

Let your ohanaeze, massob or bsm attempt to touch any Ijaw son in ANY part of the world...you guys wl count your corpses...

Btw: Iyc is a proud ijaw group recognized by the FG and even the President (your igbo god) attends their functions...because he is Ijaw!

Lmfaoooo. OBJ, though not Igbo, already proved this your e loud mouthing as just that loud mouthing. Again in case you didn't read it. He sent an army, composing of ethnic groups of Igbo, hsusa, etc to one of your village, the army almost wiped it clean and again, you people didn't do SH1T. Even now obj is out of office and GEJ is on top, OBJ and soliders wey commit the act are still walking around free as a bird. Some of the soliders are still stationed in that village grin grin Even okorocha have insulted Ijaws in his attempt to insult GEJ and yet again, you people ain't do sh1t. The highest iijaws have ever done something is through mend and we all know I jaws are not the only members of mend. Even the Ijaws that were in Mend, lazily collected amnesty and tried to deny the existence of mend( ex: asari) so nigga shut up with your ethugging. You sounding more Yoruba as the day goes by. Just loud mouthing When you have something tangible to back up your ethugging then you can holler.

Finally, I did read the article the first time it was posted on NL and once again, and so what. Every tout group have done the same time when people ignore them. You are not even the first group to do it, you're just following like a bunch of followers. Also this your iyc is recognized by federal government yet this is the first time any of us have heard of time. This functions you claim that people attend is it a ghost? While we at it, even area tout, opc, massob, boko haram and every looting touts are recognized by FG so i don't know why you think that's even something to take pride in. Once again, see your logic? See a grown man's logic.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Mr fisherman stop ranting abeg if your truly Ijaw and not usual Yorubas forming Igbos here and commenting with multiple igbo handles, the same your useless Ijaw folks are regreeting while they aligned withe Gambaris to quell the Biafra dream, the Gambaris picked Isaac Adaka Borro dusted him and put him in the line of fire, few seconds the Biafrans smoked him, Ken Saro Wiwa that was a chief conspirator against the Biafra mission what did the Gambaris paid him with, lol, after they started taking turns on his wife in Abuja while he was buried in a shallow grave.

Now this a heavy punch. Roflmaooooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by investnow2013: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Francis5: Who gets lower cut-off marks if not non-competitive, low-IQ persons? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIAN NATIONAL COMMON ENTRANCE CUT-OFF MARK.

Abia - Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa - Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom - Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)[
Bauchi - Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)
Benue - Male(111) Female(111)
Borno - Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers - Male(97) Female(97)
Delta - Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi - Male(112) Female(112)
Edo - Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti - Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu - Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe - Male(58) Female(58)
Imo - Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa - Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna - Male(91) Female (91)
Kano - Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina - Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi - Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi - Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara - Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos - Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa - Male(58) Female(58)
Niger - Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun - Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo - Male(126) Female(126)
Osun - Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo - Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau - Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers - Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba - Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe - Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara - Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja - Male(90) Female(90)..
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by kel4soft: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

Lmfaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin

I'm still shocked that people are shocked with this discovery. I can see that very few of una have been around Ijaws in real life. I swear you people should take a visit to either warri or Asaba, after staying with the Ijaw community residing there, none of this would be a surprise to you people anymore. In fact what you'll be wondering is how did they even get a 74 because to me, that's high for them.
I'm still shocked this is new to people hmmmm

Do you mean the Igbos loitering Eleme flyover and blocking traffic at Ikoku in Port Harcourt or same that can't string sentences together after graduating from the NEKEDES, IMSU, UNN etc or the ones that go about extorting monies from passengers from various parks in PH in the name of preaching the gospel.
TBF, the only polished Igbos are the ones born outside the shores of the east (Lagos, PH, Abuja, Warri etc.)

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by NoreenUG(f): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Francis5: Little wonder Mr President and his wife, both Ijaws, are killing us softly with heavy grammar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#dead
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by NoreenUG(f): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2014

damn!!!
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
ibo folks are really low lifes. grin

I guess this is the reason you will continue to lick the norths ass indirectly.

You know what I mean .... tongue
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by customized07: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
LoveDecay: ibo folks are really low lifes. grin

I guess this is the reason you will continue to lick the norths ass indirectly.

You know what I mean .... tongue
lol, coming from a conehead, you people lick northern ass directly. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by EasternLeopard: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: if you like go to your towns and villages and call your tribesmen to click like it doesn't change the fact that Igbos are at the lowest strata in every spheres in Nigeria!

You guys know you can't dare to spew 1% of the rubbish you are saying here in any part of Ijawland! Just that I don't subscribe to violence because if I should table this Thread and others to IYC your relatives in Ijawland may nt be able to recount what will happen to them after and "There's Nothing Anyone will do about it" other than send a delegation to appeal 4 peace(as usual).

I repeat

You are an unknown person

We Igbos listern to Asari not nonentity

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by OneNaira6: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft:

Do you mean the Igbos loitering Eleme flyover and blocking traffic at Ikoku in Port Harcourt or same that can't string sentences together after graduating from the NEKEDES, IMSU, UNN etc or the ones that go about extorting monies from passengers from various parks in PH in the name of preaching the gospel.
TBF, the only polished Igbos are the ones born outside the shores of the east (Lagos, PH, Abuja, Warri etc.)

Story story STORY. The cut off mark on page zero says it all. All Igbo only states are outperforming the Ijaw only state educationally. When we look past test scores and look at individuals for now like for ex: the damn politicians..when we compare an contrasts, though they all corrupt...I've never met an Igbo politician with PhDs sounding like a primary 1 dropout but for Ijaw hmmm make I no call names sha grin grin grin. You can spin stories on NL but the proof is in the pudding. As the op said, the only reason River state has such high cut off mark is because river has other ethnic groups residing there. I'm a bit grateful he didn't include delta state. We all know ijaw have no bearing in the high cut off mark of delta.

Now you can cry me a river. As if what I said is a mystery. They wouldn't be shocked with the result if they lived around ijaws. That is a damn FACT!! You can cry me more rivers jor

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ChrisOD: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Both GEJ and his wife studied at Uniport. Uniport is the major Ijaw University. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ChrisOD: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
I hear Asari owns a ''university'' based in Benin Republic. Now I know why that school is sighted in Benin Rep and not in Ijawland. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ChrisOD: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
barcanista: bro, you just don't get it. This Igbo tribe is in the lower strata of life in any form.

The same ppl hav been trying to "attach" but every1 is resisting dem like plagues.
Of all tribes and regions in Nigeria, only one is having problem(s) with everybody...
If its not Igbo Vs Yoruba, its Igbo Vs Hausa. If its not Igbo Vs Hausa, its Igbo Vs Ijaw...not forgeting Igbo vs Ikwerre etal.
Even nature is not happy with them. The ijaws were/are blessed with waters, fishes,petroleum resources, port and strength among others. The Igbos are cursed with erosion, genetical criminalism, brother killing brother, internal hate, unfavorable land for farming, unfavorable brain for sound reasoning and heavily landlocked.

Ignore them because if we are to face them, their kits and kins in Ijawland won't be spared(they know how Ijaws handle them) as we don't believe in e-chest beating! We aren't Yorubas that are "too" tolerating, this they knw

Parasitic bunch...to them education is having special centers to accumulate high grades without any impact on the society..

Dumbfvcks

You wanna start a war with your superiors? Bring it on. You will be chased to the Atlantic ocean as the Igbo man Jaja chased you out of Opobo and installed Igbo culture there many centuries ago.

I also remember that Ijaws were killed by Yorubas in Lagos some years back. I wonder what Ijaws did in revenge. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ChrisOD: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
OneNaira6:

Lmfaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin

I'm still shocked that people are shocked with this discovery. I can see that very few of una have been around Ijaws in real life. I swear you people should take a visit to either warri or Asaba, after staying with the Ijaw community residing there, none of this would be a surprise to you people anymore. In fact what you'll be wondering is how did they even get a 74 because to me, that's high for them.
I'm still shocked this is new to people hmmmm

Now this is the height of ''wickedness''. If I were an Ijaw, I would hang myself to death because of this. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ChrisOD: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
It was Yorubas who called Ijaws fishermen and ogogoro drinkers

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: lol, coming from a conehead, you people lick northern ass directly. grin grin grin grin

Ur mistaken were not fighting to remain in the north or become a governor, chairman or senator in the west.

These regions are strongly affiliated with the northern politicians (the real McCoy when it comes to politics).

And as long as the east desire more than just commercial freedom - they gotta lick the norths ar.se indirectly and continue to remain ruled indirectly.

Just like peter obi kissing Jonathan's ar.se who still takes orders and directives from ibb, Gowon, shonekan, obj .

The only things he does with the east is and will forever remain commercial activities. Look closely no easterner is in a position of true power . Only that fat man, who sleeps his way through meetings and never knows what's happening. Okonjo had to travel to Chibok to save whatever remains of her smelly international reputation , the Emir of Kano tore to shreds.

And you come here comparing state cut off marks with people whom have less infrastructure and amenities nor access to roads or health to the east .

Why not compare the a state in the east to the west.
Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by customized07: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
LoveDecay:

Ur mistaken were not fighting to remain in the north or become a governor, chairman or senator in the west.

These regions are strongly affiliated with the northern politicians (the real McCoy when it comes to politics).

And as long as the east desire more than just commercial freedom - they gotta lick the norths ar.se indirectly and continue to remain ruled indirectly.

Just like peter obi kissing Jonathan's ar.se who still takes orders and directives from ibb, Gowon, shonekan, obj .

The only things he does with the east is and will forever remain commercial activities. Look closely no easterner is in a position of true power . Only that fat man, who sleeps his way through meetings and never knows what's happening. Okonjo had to travel to Chibok to save whatever remains of her smelly international reputation , the Emir of Kano tore to shreds.

And you come here comparing state cut off marks with people whom have less infrastructure and amenities nor access to roads or health to the east .

comparison? Any state from SW apart from lagos is a waste.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
LoveDecay:

ok make i compare am cheesy

Average female = 126

Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)

Average female= 130.6

oya, any kweshion? grin

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by ChrisOD: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
relchange:

Average female = 126

Average female= 130.6

oya, any kweshion? grin

Average Male/Female SW = 126 (minus Lagos), with Lagos it's 127.2
Average Male/Female SE = 130.6

Lagos or not Igbos beat them, and Lagos is even 60% non-Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2014
OneNaira6:

Say a Yoruba whose own politicians are running around begging others, including the Igbo, to join their useless APC that, despite being the people that started the party, their master's, north, have overtaken them

Not only are you people worthless in the APC you started, the FG, your own people are render to the back. Go back, where are your relevance in FG? Oh yeah that's right, non tangible.

Well we at it, even the Yoruba president we had was imposed on una. Like I checked, didn't your ethnic group voice against obj yet na him everyone vote for.

Adding more to injury, your region indigenous are so poor ridden, you're being out ran by everyone wey visit there. If its not the Igbo, its Hausa, if its not Hausa, its Fulani, if it is not Fulani, it is Ijaw, etc. Even oyinbo is outdoing you people in your own lands.

To add insult, your own politicians own Anambra state tons of money grin grin grin grin grin not to talk about Yoruba cannot even survive without allocations from other regions natural resources.

We used to think Yoruba are slaves to north but the reality is your slaves to the entire Nigerian populace and foreigners. The north owns you people politically and in some case regionally while everybody else own you people economically. As an African ethnic group, you people are just a waste of space.

Lastly if your past you bad mouthed I jaws. Nigga stopped being a coward and try to back ride them in order to put your noise illiterate ranting about Igbo. Then again, for a Yoruba, I might be asking too much from you so never mind. Ride on the cowardly way

Chisos!!!
See finishing

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2014
relchange:

Average female = 126

Average female= 130.6

oya, any kweshion? grin

Excellent , with this we have irrefutable evidence that this thread was started by easterners to be-little Bayelsa, misguide readers into believing that Ijaws, of which the president (whom the easterners 'claim' they support solidly) is one and the Niger-delta as a whole, is inhabited by nincompoops.

Re: Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria by customized07: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2014
LoveDecay:

Excellent , with this we have irrefutable evidence that this thread was started by easterners to be-little Bayelsa, misguide readers into believing that Ijaws, of which the president (whom the easterners 'claim' they support solidly) is one and the Niger-delta as a whole, is inhabited by nincompoops.

don't be subtle in your comment, all you have written depicts the tribe you come from, tribe of serpents and confusionists. Everybody knows what tribe that is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News !!!! Peter Obi Charged To Court For Corruption. / The DEVIL Called Nigeria / Obama: United State Regret Removing Moammar Gadhafi Of Libya-CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.