Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (3228 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice by tenry(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
yemisolar: op, i would like you to look at it from another perspective; do you know that there are people around you who I'll give anything to be in your position? good caring wife, baby on the way within just a year of marriage, supportive parents, . . . . . i'm sure your job did not give you any of these so the loss of your job should not take the joy away.

the first thing is to think of the worst that can happen, then prepare against it. this is what i mean: if the EDD is five weeks, it means that he can arrive anytime from two weeks. i guess you should have started baby shopping from the beginning of the third trimester but if not just go for the minimum required materials and try to take your mind from what you cannot afford. plan around what u have ( your savings and your wife's salary) as if nothing else is coming from nowhere.

then as one of the contributors said, still leave home every day and search for opportunities even if they are below your level. then trust God for openings.

please be strong for your wife. it is okay to cry and feel bad as long as you are doing it alone. she needs you at these moment more.

i don't know if you are a believer but praying in the spirit helps me A LOT whenever i'm faced with challenges like this. it relieves the hurt, comforts and opens my mind to great ideas.

Going through ur previous posts i observed that you have come through some stuff and you have a rich background this is just another phase and will soon go away. God is your strenght.
I really appreciate bro. I have faith in God. Pls pray for us.
Re: I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice by kweenkong(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2014
ogawisdom: Tank God ur wife is workin u for see hell.

There is no wisdom in what u typed above.
Re: I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice by Amhappy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
The Lord is your strenght OP. Just ready your mind to get your hands dirty(i mean doing jobs on a normal day you wont engage in not criminal activities). Forget your ego for a while. Do not hide but approach people for opportunities. Wishing your wifey safe delivery.
Re: I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice by ogawisdom(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
kweenkong:

There is no wisdom in what u typed above.

D wisdom in my statement can't b decoded by a dummy like u nw
Re: I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
just passing by n felt like asking , how's your wife now? has she given birth ? n have you gotten a new job?
Re: I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice by tenry(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey: just passing by n felt like asking , how's your wife now? has she given birth ? n have you gotten a new job?
Not yet but due now. The baby can come any time. Still trusting God for another job or buz opportunity. Thanks for your concern.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To My Stomack After Delivery? / My Chat With A Scammer On Skype (screenshots) / Re: Sexualization Of Children Is Not Cute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.