Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO (10369 Views)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / 9 Tips On How To Become A Stronger Woman / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
190:

As usual its the  black americans again

Only they beat their men up!!

ROTFLMFAOOOO No culture Notin to right write home about

Serves that man rite  grin  grin

shut up there o. some african women beat their men too.
kenya is NOTORIOUS for woman on man domestic abuse. ode oshi!

anyway check this out. . .Not all Akata men PLAY THAT SHIET!

ladies if you try to fight a man make sure you come prepared!
One tried to act like a man and got clapped! serves her RIGHT!

[flash=600,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQafDUUCkpY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by InkedNerd(f): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

shut up there o. some african women beat their men too.
kenya is NOTORIOUS for woman on man domestic abuse. ode oshi!

anyway check this out. . .Not all Akata men PLAY THAT SHIET!

ladies if you try to fight a man make sure you come prepared!
One tried to act like a man and got clapped! serves her RIGHT!

[flash=600,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQafDUUCkpY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

I saw that on the news. Those dumbasses got what they deserved. I don't know what gave the fools the bright idea to slap the employee the hop over the cash register and walk around the counter.
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2011
lol lack of common sense i guess.

the sad part about it is she was made because he went through the typical
procedures to make sure her 50 dollar bill was not counterfeit.
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by sadafusman(f): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
i hv seen this video on youtube and shocked how half lbs woman beat his husband easily on road
http://myipedia-live..com/2014/09/wife-beats-husband-wiht-shoe-in-public.html
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Charles4075(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op do you mean like this?

Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by Akuruoulo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
you girls are happy to see a woman beating up a man, but same girls will talk shit when a man beats the hell out of a woman.
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by IdeyFindWife: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
bet this would be giving those feminists a rock hard er3ction now.

but, why ressurect a 10yr old thread pushing it to sectionFP now all of a sudden?

What new brand of kush's in town and which of the Mods' high on it?

make we dey sip dey observe sha
Re: Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO by gbemi514: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
See as the ladies dey laugh as woman dey beat man oo.... If Na man beat woman naw you go dey hear swear words from all corners of the earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body / Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.