Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno (1048 Views)

Boko Haram Recaptures Borno Border Town / Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru / Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by gbadexy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Maiduguri — Forty Five out of the 63 women and
children who escaped being abducted by Boko
Haram insurgents at Damboa and Chibok villages
in Borno State; have been recaptured by the
Islamic terror group, after attacking military and
police formations in Damboa last Friday night.
Sources said that those escaped from the
gunmen were 18, leaving 45 abductees in the
hands of insurgents.
Scores of the Boko Haram insurgents and 17
soldiers and several policemen died during the
attack to re-capture the women and children.
Speaking of the recapture of the victims in a
telephone interview yesterday in Maiduguri, Abass
Gava, a member of Chibok Vigilante Group said
that 63 women and children who initially escaped
during the clashes between the military and Boko
Haram had been recaptured, while attempting to
flee from the camps where they were held in their
respective villages.
He said: “It is very unfortunate and shocking to
tell you today (yesterday) that 45 of the 63
escaped women and children were kidnapped
again on Sunday night, leaving only 18 that ran
into this forests.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/excape-captivity-boko-haram-recaptures-45-women-borno/
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
From 70, 63 escape, then less than 24hrs later, boko haram find them to their house again and recapture 45 of them, not boko haram capture 45 new people o, they recapture 45 of those 63 people that escape before.....see fake fake story from the same village, make una fear God o, I'm just tired of all this drama pls....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by jmaine: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
More bullshyte propaganda
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by gbadexy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
The thing tire me.
These boko guys no dey take women play.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by tit(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Another day, another story!
Lie Mohammed, you are good (at telling lies)!!!!!!
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
what the heck is going on in that borno state?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Chibaba247(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Y ar dey kidnapin only women? Ar dey no men in dos villages?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by gbadexy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
These are the fulani women they kidnapped and demanded cow as ransom and not the chibok girls.
Its pertinent to note that some 16 girls were earlier abducted from a federal govt college where over 40 of their boys were massacred.
Abduction of women, both married and single has been going on for long over there. Its just the chibok case that brought it to the general public's attention.
So there is nothing political about these kidnaps. They've been kidnapping before chibok and will continue while the insurgency persists.
Scores of them still died in an attempt to recapture the women! What boko haram won't do for se.xual gratification.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Onyefoto: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chibaba247: Y ar dey kidnapin only women? Ar dey no men in dos villages?
......for fuckology?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by emperortony: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
I thought this is ramandan and they are suppose to stay off women.. grin chai...the gods must be crazy...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by fingard02k(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
63 escaped yesterday, today 45 abducted..who know what will happen tomorrow
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Lordabas: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
The more I believe the Chibok Girls were kidnapped, the more their magical escape and recapturing moves weaken me . This Chibok story tire me, I still don't want to accept that it is a Scam though it's looking like it.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is a lie! You mean they went from house to another recapturing them? Or what?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by ikweremilitant: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
gbadexy: These are the fulani women they kidnapped and demanded cow as ransom and not the chibok girls.
Its pertinent to note that some 16 girls were earlier abducted from a federal govt college where over 40 of their boys were massacred.
Abduction of women, both married and single has been going on for long over there. Its just the chibok case that brought it to the general public's attention.
So there is nothing political about these kidnaps. They've been kidnapping before chibok and will continue while the insurgency persists.
Scores of them still died in an attempt to recapture the women! What boko haram won't do for se.xual gratification.
in shekaraus own voice''meeeen Bleep allah wit hs 72 virgins,i want my own reward here nw nw.ba lo ka chi
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by emmyclassic(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
SEE ACTION FILM
No need to worry I'm sure they would escape again
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Propaganda everywhere... Fvck them.. I wont bother myself with these fvcktards anymore
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Chibaba247: Y ar dey kidnapin only women? Ar dey no men in dos villages?
the thing tire me ooo.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by dextapraddo(m): 2:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls, who saw them when they first escaped?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 08, 2014
gbadexy: The thing tire me.
These boko guys no dey take women play.

grin grin
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by Obinoscopy(m): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2014
dextapraddo: Pls, who saw them when they first escaped?
Good question.

Our journalists are just publishing stories based on hearsay.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Recaptures 45 Women In Borno by jking001(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Beaten In Bama, Boko Haram Launches Attack On Mubi, Michika / TB Joshua Warns Of Plot To Kidnap Pope Francis / Abubakar Shekau Boko Haram Leader Killed By Nigerian Troops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.