Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians (2602 Views)

Sambo Using Religion To Divide Nigerians —APC / Stop Using Religion To Divide Nigerians – APC / President GEJ Using Religion To Divide Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by babane442(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2014
THE TOOLS JONATHAN USES TO DIVIDE NIGERIANS!* For 5 weeks
Nigerians were united in protesting against the kidnap of the Chibok
school girls! *Suddenly the Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) under
the leadership of the ever divisive and uninspiring Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor
releases a partial list of the abducted girls, saying"These are the Christian
girls kidnapped", which was a clear attempt to break the ranks of Nigerian
along ethno-religiouslines, but Nigerians and the world stood firm against
this conspiracy!* Curiously also, the following day Sunday, in his7th
Presidential Media Chat, President Jonathan played up the divisive card
by saying"The kidnapped girls are 80% Christians and 20%Muslims..."W
hat was he trying to achieve by that? Does it really matter the people of
whatever tribe or religion kidnapped or killed in this their"Boko
Haram"conspiracy? And as the nation's ruler, should he be profiling
victims of terror or any calamity by their tribe or religion? Which of them
have their blood colour different from red?The world already knows that
Muslim towns and villages have been completely wiped off under a
fraudulent State of Emergency! Remember Bama,Baga, Konduga, Beni-
Sheik, Gwoza, Buni-Yadi,Gamborun-Ngala and many others?
Ok,supposed 80% Christian girls and 20% Muslim girls were abducted
by"Boko Haram", was he instigating a"balancing of the equation"? Or was
he also insinuating that if 90% Muslim towns and villages under his State
of Emergency have been destroyed or even wiped off Muslims should also
go for a"balancing of the equation"? I have always maintained that corrupt
and dishonest rulers always suffer a sense of inferiority complex, and their
major trick for survival is the old strategy of"Divide and Rule", and in
pursuit of that they could even venture into state terrorism, for that's even
the definition of state terrorism by wikipedia.* And it gets more interesting
that the following day, Monday, their very own Imam Shekau released a
video in which he said that his group was going to kill Christians wherever
they find them, which was a clear case of an attempt towage
psychological warfare to further break the ranks of Nigerians and the
world that have stood firm together in the face of government's
carelessness and incompetence! * And it also gets sillier and messier that
two days after Shekau's video, and on the day"Boko Haram"wiped off a
great deal of a Muslim town(Gamborun-Ngala) killing more than 600
people at once, the northern branch of CAN came out with some very silly
questions attempting again to link the Borno State Governor, his
commissioner of Education and the Chibok school principal of conspiracy
in abducting the girls on grounds that most of the girls are Christians. But
shouldn't they have known that in a predominantly Christian town like
Chibok, there will be more Christians in the schools? Vise versa Muslim
towns? Again, you wonder why CAN had no voice when"Boko Haram"was
wiping off Muslim towns and villages, and I thought, as good Christians
and as the salt and light of the world, they should be at the forefront in
this battle instead of waging selective battles?Hey, when Christ said"Ye
are the light and salt of the world"He didn't say you should be the light
and salt of only your village or group; He said"WORLD"and world includes
everyone and every place in it. This is why it annoys me greatly when I
see supposed Christians indulging in useless and needless ethnic or
religious sentiments. They were asking six silly questions but they cleverly
avoided asking president Jonathan why he withdrew 75 soldiers out of
the95 guarding Chibok town a day before"BokoHaram"attacked the
school. In the amborun-Ngala massacre the soldiers in the town were also
ordered to leave for some"other assignment elsewhere", and one hour
after they left the murderers arrived in mass and spent twelve hours
bombing, burning and killing!TWELVE hours of operation in such a big
town and the noise of bombings, gunshots and smoke bellowing up the
sky could not as much as attract Air Force and military response! And
they keep lying that they are on regular air and ground patrol in
Jonathan's State of Emergency in north- eastern Nigeria! This is State of
Emergency as scripted by Jonathan, which must be deeply and vigorously
scrutinised by investigative journalists and thriller writers, more so any
serious government that will come after Jonathan's better be forgotten
government! CAN and Jonathan and other mischievous and divisive
persons like the ever loquacious and highly unprincipled Femi Fani-
Kayode could just be allout to break the protests that has even gone
beyond the shores of Nigeria by bringing in cheap sentiments, but it
cannot work just as it shouldn't have worked.

12 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by MisterLongman(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2014
I was not born during the time of the civil war but I've read Ojukwu's part of the story in his book...... I doubt if the ethnic and Religious weapon being used presently has ever been this lethal...... The Muslims are killing the christians while christians are using 'psychological weapon' to fight back......... Nigeria is treading on a very tight rope....... NIGERIA - A Country where 16 is greater than 19

1 Like

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2014
Goodluck trys his best but the northerns elders have failed their peoples they represented. They are after their selfish interests 'power'. If, all the northerns elder united boko haram will be history without the intervention of president. @op, what are the major steps northerns elder have taken since the menance started? Every body have to contribute positively 4 the country to developed.

13 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by omoalaro: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Bookmarked
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by nke001: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Only the North can save the North! They should remove religious carnibalism amongst them and unite to fight the monster they created in the name of politics.

''Not forgeting the so called Gen Banditt et al and their questionable orders''

Let's play our parts cos BH are no ghost.

9 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Mogidi: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Abeg leave Chibok ja re. Its left for Buhari to tell his running mate Shekau to renounce violence. Na dem sabi.

6 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by VICTOROCHEI: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2014
the redemption of north is solely in hands of prominent northern elders
Leave Gej out of it!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Koolmexxi(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2014
And u are a dumb tool multiplying hate by helping spread made up stories.....
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by egift(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2014
More GEJ's Weapons of Division:
- Form a parallel or counter group
- Send in a couple of Billions into your mist
- Sponsor some of your members to take over leadership or divide your organization.
- Announce some 200 count-charge of fictional case/allegations against any one that opposes him.
- His fan groups will tell you how they want to use religion against Oga.
- Twist and modify history records in their references.
- Withdraw patronage to any business that you are associated with.
- Sponsor and fund your opponents.
- Pay some thugs to clash with you.
- Play the ethnic card
- Intimidate you with the armed forces.
- Don't be surprise if you are accused of being a Boko Haram or get attacked.
- And finally, I believe adding, paying big time hackers to delete all Nairaland records should be on this list. grin

14 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by djfaithy: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Funny none of this pdp e goons have tried to address all the sensitive points raised by the op, as usual they've resorted to leaving the message and attacking the messenger, anyway we are still here because of what happened in 1967,if we continue this way, our children will still be here in 2067.

2 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by adanduka: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Koolmexxi: And u are a dumb tool multiplying hate by helping spread made up stories.....

Exactly.
@OP, don't quote people out of context to make a point.
Don't use your thread as a tool for hate multiplicity.

1 Like

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2014
Islam is the problem. It warps the mind and disorganizes the brain.

3 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Koolmexxi(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2014
egift: More GEJ's Weapons of Division:
- Sponsor some of your members to take over leadership or divide your organization.
- Announce some 200 count-charge of fictional case/allegations against any one that opposes him.
- Play the ethnic card
- And finally, I believe adding, paying big time hackers to delete all Nairaland records should be on this list. grin

Now it's obvious paranoia has made a lot of people less reasonable. U all call him clueless but yet agree he's behind a whole lot of ur conspiracies and theories.
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by egift(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1519654_ffk_jpeg7f172b8d8a99e1cea48a991b986cdd06

Koolmexxi: Now it's obvious paranoia has made a lot of people less reasonable. U all call him clueless but yet agree he's behind a whole lot of ur conspiracies and theories.

Can you highlight any of the points you disagree with or think it is not true, so I can provide you verifiable example.

3 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by babane442(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by SamIkenna: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
djfaithy: Funny none of this pdp e goons have tried to address all the sensitive points raised by the op, as usual they've resorted to leaving the message and attacking the messenger, anyway we are still here because of what happened in 1967, if we continue this way, our children will still be here in 2067.

How is 1967 relevant to the thread. And if I may ask, who did 1967 benefit? Why are fellas who benefited from 1967 ignominy now complaining?
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Koolmexxi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
egift:

Can you highlight any of the points you disagree with or think it is not true, so I can provide you verifiable example.
Why don't u provide verifiable example to everything on ur list. Dat would b a start.
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
MisterLongman: I was not born during the time of the civil war but I've read Ojukwu's part of the story in his book...... I doubt if the ethnic and Religious weapon being used presently has ever been this lethal...... The Muslims are killing the christians while christians are using 'psychological weapon' to fight back......... Nigeria is treading on a very tight rope....... NIGERIA - A Country where 16 is greater than 19
In 2011, Muslims went to their praying ground in Jos to observe idlfitr prayer, over 200 Muslims (women, children and defenceless men) were massacred, their vehicles and motorcycles as et ablaze by Christians of berom origin. Was that also a "psychological fight" as you put it? We're still being biased here.

1 Like

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
nurasurajo: Goodluck trys his best but the northerns elders have failed their peoples they represented. They are after their selfish interests 'power'. If, all the northerns elder united boko haram will be history without the intervention of president. @op, what are the major steps northerns elder have taken since the menance started? Every body have to contribute positively 4 the country to developed.
Did you even realise that "without intervention of the president" mean without involving military and police? My guy, we're talking about terrorists. Oh! I quite understand you, Northern elders should have sent for Shekau to lay down his gun, and go sin no more. What I don't understand is why most of you feel that it is your responsibility to defend Mr president here. Do you guy even realise that the primary responsibility of government is security of lives and properties? May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by ogbronx(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
nurasurajo: Goodluck trys his best but the northerns elders have failed their peoples they represented. They are after their selfish interests 'power'. If, all the northerns elder united boko haram will be history without the intervention of president. @op, what are the major steps northerns elder have taken since the menance started? Every body have to contribute positively 4 the country to developed.
with your infinite wisdom, why not suggest to the northern elites how they can fight the book haram insurgency? Pls come up with realistic and plausible ways they could fight BH. The world is waiting on you please. They desperately need you solution to book haram. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by captainobvious: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nasir El-RufaiNuraddeen Musa Akanya tagged me on this post......please read on:Nuraddeen wrote: "The Source And Solution to The Menace Called Boko Haram (BH) – Abidemi Babaolowo OderinloWARNING: THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS DAMAGING TRUTH ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY, CAN,BH AND THE RELATIONSHIP THAT EXIST BETWEEN THEM.If there is anything I have learnt in my short stint on earth as a Nigerian, it is how to solve problems because there are justtoo many and solving them means survival. If there is one unique way of doing it that I have discovered, it is identifyingthe source and cutting the supply off. The spate at which BH has been unleashing its menace on innocent harmless Nigerians got me so frustrated and concerned as well, the freedom with which they carry out their raving attacks that last for hours without being checkedis gradually pushing me out of the realm of sanity, and I can imagine things getting worst if something is not done. I began to ask questions, searching through the pages of Nigerian history to see if the past has faced a similar, and if it has, maybe it can help solve the problems of the present and prevent this cancerous phenomenon from stemming into the future. History gave me a lead when I came across the word “Mai-Tatsine” (The one who damns); here is a link to the truth about the sect CLICK HERE. I dug deeper, hoping to find the root of the matter, hoping the source will still be in control and in a position to stop the menace, but what I found was heavier and revealing, the truth has been in the open all along. Don’t be surprised, the source of BH that I found is one that you’ll least expect, it’s the Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN), perhaps it is nemesis of CAN’s role that is catching up with the church. THE ORIGIN Mai Tatsine is perhaps the olderversion of BH led by Muhammad Marwa, a movement that began its reign of terror in Kano and other partsof Northern Nigeria in the late 50’s. Like BH, the ideology of “western education is a sin and technological advances are a pollution of the sanity and culture of the Nigeria state”. Stuffs like radio, wristwatches, television etc were regarded as “haram” in those years probablybecause they were the definitionof technology or perhaps western influence in the 50’s. Over 8000 lives were lost in battles between the sect and the Nigerian state between 1960 and 1984. THE SOURCE I know a lot of people will find it hard tobelieve this, but I have listened to it myself although the lecture was delivered in Hausa language and if the records are correct, Professor Dauda Ojobi, is a former secretary of NorthernChristian Association of Nigeria(CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty ofLaw, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka. He is the first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State. “MarwaMaitatsine, was a Christian until his death. Back in 1954, there were series of meetings bythe highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the resolve of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learnArabic and Islam. Their missionis to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamicteachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will makenorthern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. Three of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.” Prof. Ojobi also made this submission in the “Anya Goru Panel” set up by Shehu Shagari,to investigate the crisis then, butwhen Shagari saw the report, heordered that the white paper should not be issued because it may result to more crises. Prof. Dauda is still alive, Shagari is still alive and the leadership of CAN is very aware of this fact and had never denied it. My assumption at first was that the extermination programme of CAN went out of control because their mules became toopowerful and broke the leach, I probably might be wrong because even in recent history, a relationship still exists between CAN and the new breedof Mai Tatsine called Boko Haram in the flesh, blood and bone of Prof. Jerry Gana, a chieftain of CAN. This new chaotic Order was initiated by Muhammad Yussuf, and before his extra-judicial killing by the police, he was bailed from custody every time he was arrested for extremist activities that posed a threat to national security by Prof. Jerry Gana, and this happened severally. I have the feeling Yussuf was killed because he started sayingthings he wasn’t supposed to say so they had to shut him up. Rumour had it that the last call on the phone recovered from him was to his affiliate and CANChieftain Jerry Gana, more like a quick call to the boss for a rescue operation when the cops came calling. Yussuf’s killing sparkled the venom we have now in BH, a bitter sect, hell bent on avenging their leader and DE-westernizingNorthern Nigeria (at least for now). Perhaps I am no longer surprised that certain groups are accusing GEJ of being the one fending BH, he’s still patronizing Jerry Gana the supposed prime suspect according to this my discovery, probably I am not the only one aware of it, and I believe a lot more people should be made aware of it so we can know where to face and who to ask forthe way on the road that leads to finding BH, and eliminating it from the root. A more recent activities still points in the direction of the President GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by captainobvious: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Aletter supposedly sent to Premium Times and other media houses by wendellsimlin@yahoo.com was traced to his special adviser Reno Omokri on 26th Feb. 2014. The phony documentwas created by Reno on behalf of GEJ with the sole aim of implicating the suspended CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi for complicity in the recent activities of the insurgent but was burlesqued by his own digital signature on the document. According to Premium Times “The document’s digital signature shared a 100 percent resemblance with that of others PREMIUM TIMES had received from Mr. Omokri in the past. Thedocument was created by Mr. Omokri or someone else who used his Hewlett Packard computer at 10:01 on Wednesday. Sixteen minutes after it was created, the document was printed and revised once before it was sent out at 11:54 using the Wendell Simlin’s email address. The email was sent out using the Nigerian government’s official internet service provider, GalaxyBackbone, from Abuja, Feyi Fawehimi who first investigatedthe mail told PREMIUM TIMES.” Why are we still looking for the source? With this action alone, it is a clear that the President Goodluck Jonathan-led administration would rather reap politically from the violence than end it, no wonder he responded rudely to the complaint of Borno governor about the lackluster approach of the military in Borno State with this sloppy statement at themedia chat. “If we pullout the military from Borno state, let us see if he (governor of Borno state) will be able to stay in the government house,” Reno Omokri should be arrested immediately; it is evident that heknows something about BH because if in his attempt to implicate SLS, he decided to share details about BH coordinated activities, he definitely knows something or someone in BH and should be charge for complicity, treason and for the mass murders that occurred in the last few days, at least those were covered in the document he created from his laptop. The senate should not continue to sit and sleep but act in the best interest of Nigerians. Damn! Immunity, a warrant of arrest for GEJ for the mass murder of Nigerians should follow suit, maybe by cutting off the source, the supply of BH willrun dry. If he can’t be held for corruption, maybe he should be held for murder. The hand writings are on the wall and they are in capital letters, I hope they point us in the direction of how to end the menace of BH. Now we know the truth, I hope we will allow it to set us free. The aim of this outcry is to stop‪#‎JosMassacre‬‪#‎YobeMassacre‬‪#‎BornoMassacre‬‪#‎AdamawaMassacre‬and to demand from them‪#‎WhereIsOurMoney‬. Here’s Document Reno Mockery’s Lies I am Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo iThink, iWrite and iActOnIt"
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by egift(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Koolmexxi: Why don't u provide verifiable example to everything on ur list. Dat would b a start.

I am not obligated to provide proof for issues that are not challenged. If you need proof, highlight any of the state points, and I will post verifiable reference instantly.
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Koolmexxi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
egift:

I am not obligated to provide proof for issues that are not challenged. If you need proof, highlight any of the state points, and I will post verifiable reference instantly.
I quoted ur comment and u asked for my opinion about ur comment. I replied challenging d whole lot and asked for proof to these statements of yours and now u're not obligated to provide proofs?? I wonder if it's a challenge to d courts u want or something. Stop peddling hearsay and getting involved in a political wrangling u and I no little or nothing about except for wat dey want us to see and believe. Abeg no quote me again sef if u aren't ready to unravel d proof behind ur statements. D last one is really funny u know, Yea d one about d attack on Nairaland.
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by ChrisOD: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Egift and other Igbos in APC can you kindly give your opinion in this thread? Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1804300/arrests-boko-haramites-some-igbos
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by egift(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Koolmexxi:
I quoted ur comment and u asked for my opinion about ur comment. I replied challenging d whole lot and asked for proof to these statements of yours and now u're not obligated to provide proofs?? I wonder if it's a challenge to d courts u want or something. Stop peddling hearsay and getting involved in a political wrangling u and I no little or nothing about except for wat dey want us to see and believe. Abeg no quote me again sef if u aren't ready to unravel d proof behind ur statements. D last one is really funny u know, Yea d one about d attack on Nairaland.

See the Bold instances below.

When #BringBackOurGirls started. A counter #ReleaseOurGirls was formed. At one instance, they attacked the #BringBackOurGirls group under the watch presence of the Nigerian Police in broad daylight in Abuja.

During last PDP primaries, Jonathan shared $13000 to all the delegates. They were kept at their Hotels and convey in group to come cast their votes. Also during Jonathan's Skelewu dance in Kano, he did accuse Kwankwaso of not sharing the Billions he sent to Kano Delegates.

Jonathan sponsored and engineered the splitting of the Nigerian Governors Forum. The NGF was instrumental in hindering Jonathan from turning our Foreign Reserve to his personal ATM. The rest is history.

Dokpesi (Abuja bomb blast), FFK (EFCC), Muhammed Abacha (Charges dropped), etc

Majority of Jonathan's supporters from my side of Nigeria play this card (even more than Asari and other militants)

Example how they present Buhari records, etc

In this picture below, the embattled Chairman DAAR Group, Chief Raymond Dokpesi got the shock of his life today at Musa Yar'Adua Center Abuja

Gbam

Live action

- Play the ethnic card
This has become a daily occurrence

Ask Gov. Amaechi, Oshomole, Kwankwaso, etc.

At some point it was Chiroma, then IBB, then Atiku, Buhari, Kwankwaso, CIA, Sanusi, Shettima, now it is Nyako. Any day oppose Jonathan you will be crowned Boko Haram patron by the gullible

- And finally, I believe adding, paying big time hackers to delete all Nairaland records should be on this list.
Data lost include "Dia Is God oo", the epileptic response, the Skelewu dance in Kano when Abuja just got bombed and #Chibok, Okupe Crying on Twitter for not getting hug, Maku quarreling on CNN, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by aresa: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2014

Northern elders are not the president and the commander in chief of the armed forces with $6 billion military budget.

You are basically saying a few people and some rag tag terrorists you let operate and kill Nigerians endlessly and unchallenged are more powerful than Nigeria as a nation.

You are saying your president is so useless and incompetent and can not protect and defend just 3 out of 36 states.

You people ridicule and shame your president every time you defend him with that weak excuse about other people

4 Likes

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Koolmexxi(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2014
egift:

See the Bold instances below.

Wen u made mention of proof, I actually thought u had something relevant to say( Like providing receipts of payments, and clear-cut tangible proof on all allegations). Everything u've listed as proof are simply still examples of ur hearsay allegations gotten from the media who are more interested in being d first to carry sensational headline rather dan do their jobs as journalist. U forget dis politicians and their lots only want u to hear and see wat dey want you to hear and see. If u realise how d machinations of politics works, trust me U'll jus let d thieving lots b and have a go at demselves, But u probably won't so suit urself, but remember dis is politics. Na dem know wetin dem dey do, not U and I.
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Koolmexxi(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2014
aresa:

Northern elders are not the president and the commander in chief of the armed forces with $6 billion military budget.

You are basically saying a few people and some rag tag terrorists you let operate and kill Nigerians endlessly and unchalenged are more powerful than Nigeria as a nation.

You are saying your president is so useless and incompetent and cam not protect and defend just 3 out of 36 states.

You people ridicule and shame your president every time you defend with that weak excuse about other people

U know it's so easy to sit somewhere and type wateva we want. I have always asked dis, "Wat about the state Governments". I didn't see u call dem useless and incompetent anywhere in ur comments. I am not a GEJ, PDP or APC bootlicker but mayb everyone shld put things into perspective and analyse d situation. Dis man still has less than a year before d nxt election so pls save ur breath till den and do d needful at the elections.
Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2014
- Play the ethnic card

I lived in your country for over 30yrs and I can tell you this GEJ character is the worst of the worst.

1 Like

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2014
aresa:

You are basically saying a few people and some rag tag terrorists you let operate and kill Nigerians endlessly and unchalenged are more powerful than Nigeria as a nation.

You are saying your president is so useless and incompetent and cam not protect and defend just 3 out of 36 states.

You people ridicule and shame your president every time you defend with that weak excuse about other people

Notice how most of GEJ's supporters (just like the guy you quoted) are poorly educated?

1 Like

Re: Tools Gej Use To Divide Nigerians by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Fresh air

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Stupidity Of PDP In Advertorial Management / President Obama Endorses GEJ Appeals To Nigeria To Vote For Continuity / Pictures: The World Economy Explained With Just Two Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.