Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,305 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) (1975 Views)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2014
The former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi( middle), and Chief Okey Ezibe, member APGA Board of Trustees( left), with the USA Consul General to Nigeria, Mr. Jeffery Hawkins(right), at the USA Independence day celebration at the Consulate at the weekend.

The former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi( 2nd left), and the celebrated author, Chimamanda Adichie (2nd right), with the USA Ambassador to Nigeria, Amb. James Entwistle(1st right) and the USA Consul General to Nigeria, Mr. Jeffery Hawkins(1st left) , at the USA Independence day celebration at the Consulate.

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2014
I foresee Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria after GEJ in 2019! BY HIS GRACE.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2014
Chino, u no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
What did I do nwanne..? cheesy

Evergreen123: Chino, u no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
, Evergreen, i concur with you, chino agaghi egbu nmadu gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
And our Nnukwu Ada n'eli ukwu anu is also present, Chimamanda Adichie.
Long live Okwute Umu-Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: I foresee Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria after GEJ in 2019! BY HIS GRACE.

They guy looks fresh and happy,evidence of peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
I am very close to Chimamanda Adichie. When will she be given political appointment in Anambra state? It is long overdue!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ezi okwu! I di kwa sure..?

Pisshures with Chimamanda or I don bilivit! grin

berem: I am very close to Chimamanda Adichie. When will she be given political appointment in Anambra state? It is long overdue!
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
I bet Peter Obi looks 40 in those pictures above. The guy is so cool!

OdenigboAroli:

They guy looks fresh and happy,evidence of peace of mind.
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Ezi okwu! I di kwa sure..?

err,not very close per se. She's closer to my cousin though. My cousin and Chimamamda's cousin are friends. my cousin stays in her house at Lekki when she is in Lagos.
Don't worry,I will fix a meeting with her very soon to grant me an interview with pictures and I will post it here on nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by aresa: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
When it comes to Fashola taking pictures with the same people, you people yell and display bad bele that he takes picture with white people, but when it comes to Obi, it's the best thing since slice bread and in fact, it's Obi for president...

Comedy...
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
berem: I am very close to Chimamanda Adichie. When will she be given political appointment in Anambra state? It is long overdue!

As in you know her in person or you like her persona?
Chimamanda doesn't need any government appointment....let her keep mesmerizing us with beautiful stories. That's her gift.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
I trust you babe, but does that explain why you dodged me the last time I came to Lagos? Even though I gave you one month notice concerning my visit! cheesy

berem: err,not very close per se. She's closer to my cousin though. My cousin and Chimamamda's cousin are friends. my cousin stays in her house at Lekki when she is in Lagos.
Don't worry,I will fix a meeting with her very soon to grant me an interview with pictures and I will post it here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: I bet Peter Obi looks 40 in those pictures above. The guy is so cool!

Obi is very calm and peaceful.....He doesn't tag anybody.
By the way I use to have that shirt he is wearing....like five years ago...lol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nwanne mu pisshures of you 5years ago or I don bilivit! grin grin

OdenigboAroli:

Obi is very calm and peaceful.....He doesn't tag anybody.
By the way I use to have that shirt he is wearing....like five years ago...lol.
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Chimamanda doesn't need any government appointment....let her keep mesmerizing us with beautiful stories. That's her gift.
Eziokwu, she should stay out of politics maka na politics in Nigeria bu egwu onye okara obi undecided
She needs to understand Naija very well before delving into politics

Ada anyi nwanyi Dora Akunyili of the blessed memory on my mind cry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: I trust you babe, but does that explain why you dodged me the last time I came to Lagos? Even though I gave you one month notice concerning my visit! cheesy

me dodge you? I told you to tell me a week before you come to lagos. You didn't do so now you're saying I dodged you. You should have called me on phone. Its your fault biko!

sad
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

its my cousin that visits her and knows her in person not me. But I have her number and I am yet to call cos most times she's not in the country.
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chimamanda dont hang out with agbosellers

Chino72: Ezi okwu! I di kwa sure..?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
My dear sincerely speaking I had a very tight schedule, I could barely finish what brought me to Lagos, I had to rush back to Awka to attend to another pressing issue in the office. Within 3days that I was in Lagos, I was very busy all through, coupled with Lagos mad traffic! I had to take my car along to enable me meet up with all the engagements. But after all the driving to and fro, my wifey has been massaging me with hot water! grin grin

berem: me dodge you? I told you to tell me a week before you come to lagos. You didn't do so now you're saying I dodged you. You should have called me on phone. Its your fault biko!

sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Abeg nwanne! Berem is a decent woman and one of the people I have deep respect for despite our differences! Biko don't talk down on her. She is my person!

[s]
OkijaAmaka:
Chimamanda dont hang out with agbosellers
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: My dear sincerely speaking I had a very tight schedule, I could barely finish what brought me to Lagos, I had to rush back to Awka to attend to another pressing issue in the office. Within 3days that I was in Lagos, I was very busy all through, coupled with Lagos mad traffic! I had to take my car along to enable me meet up with all the engagements. But after all the driving to and fro, my wifey has been massaging me with hot water! grin grin

on behalf of Fashola, I apologize for the mad traffic you experienced in Lagos. I ga eto nu anyi bi na Lagos. That's what we see everday.
Ndo! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mehn! You guys are really trying oo. I must say that people that live in Lagos are super humans, I can't stay in Lagos for one month. I like the way I visit and go!

I was on the 3rd mainland bridge for 2hrs. I became useless behind the wheels, that was when I had time to start snapping pictures from the 3rd mainland bridge. grin grin

berem: on behalf of Fashola, I apologize for the mad traffic you experienced in Lagos. I ga eto nu anyi bi na Lagos. That's what we see everday.
Ndo! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Ohjerry: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Now is the time to relax and enjoy life.

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
gringringrin Lol @ Chino, i knew you'd never take a decent pics of the bridge, of all the places you could take it had to be 'Bariga' gringrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Mehn! You guys are really trying oo. I must say that people that live in Lagos are super humans, I can't stay in Lagos for one month. I like the way I visit and go!

I was on the 3rd mainland bridge for 2hrs. I became useless behind the wheels, that was when I had time to start snapping pictures from the 3rd mainland bridge. grin grin

is that all you could snap from third mainland bridge? you didn't snap the other side of the bridge? nna na wa for you!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Chino72: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry my dear, I will get other pix. I have got some decent ones in an area where mostly Igbos reside! grin

berem: is that all you could snap from third mainland bridge? you didn't snap the other side of the bridge? nna na wa for you!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by hurricaneChris: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Mehn! You guys are really trying oo. I must say that people that live in Lagos are super humans, I can't stay in Lagos for one month. I like the way I visit and go!

Hahahahaha. The moment I read "I had time to start snapping pictures from 3rd mainland bridge", I just knew it was another "Chino fotoz" gringrin

Mr Adesoji, the man I buy wood for construction from, that's where his workshop is. That should be "Oko baba" in ebute-metta"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry my dear, I will get other pix. I have got some decent ones in an area where mostly Igbos reside! grin

Comedian extraordinare!
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And American Consul At The USA Independence Day Celebration (pictures) by VICTOROCHEI: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
oja na asi!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Governor Plan To Leave APC and PDP To Labour Party to save their jobs / My deal with Asari Dokubo & why Modu Sheriff ordered Yusuf's Killing....Davis / Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.