Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion (1237 Views)

Gej's Ex-minister’s Son Allegedly Beats, Locks Up Wife In The Bathroom (PIC) / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by gratiaeo(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2014
A LASTMA official by the name Asorona stopped a car he claimed had violated traffic rules, removed the man from the car and allegedly assaulted him around 7.30 am this morning in front of BRT yard at Ketu bus stop. He and his colleagues also seized the man's car. And before anyone knew what was happening, the young man fell down on the road into convulsion, shaking, according to eye witnesses, like an epileptic patient. As the LASTMA official tried to leave the scene, he was surrounded by passersby who insisted he must stay there to see what happens to the man. See more photos after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Gyat0aptVVs/U7ue6NQOCHI/AAAAAAADIUQ/vkBR75D3Xsk/s280/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uFcZhC2cU_g/U7ue3dPHmOI/AAAAAAADIUA/OEU6yrSm1IU/s280/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tuDf_0TCZAI/U7ue62tNkTI/AAAAAAADIUU/FxTygLhSuOo/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3tmlLTY1QlM/U7ue7ZTQm1I/AAAAAAADIUg/KJNTAafROOg/s280/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_eaYwfRVfCQ/U7ue-lUcOVI/AAAAAAADIUw/dDSmmFx2mwc/s1600/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CzMbKWlQHbU/U7ue8ddolHI/AAAAAAADIUk/9Ga0GPTNlJk/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BRFTUIXDdFo/U7ue5W2F87I/AAAAAAADIUI/k7NrnbiC20k/s1600/6.jpg[/img]
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by nedu2000(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2014
Ikorodu road get drama o
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by MadCow1: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2014
And Nobody arrested the LASTMA Official... angry

Please, How can I get into Politics?! angry

I think I want to change my calling.
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by datbay(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Yet some people are still calling for state police.They will be worse than the current NPF

1 Like

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2014
Its quite shameful, barbaric and diabolical that LASMA contually violate Lagosians unabated under the parochial guise of traffic control and management. This is one too many and the many reason antagonist of state police maintain their position. When thugs without guns could abuse citizens this way, how much more when allow to carry weapon. In ideal clime, you issue second not first offender ticket and his free to go since all data are captured as such offender have no hidden place. Is this their own style of building mega city? A city premise on force, brutality and naked violation of citizens?
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by MadCow1: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2014
datbay: Yet some people are still calling for state police.They will be worse than the current NPF

You cant start the solution to a problem from the middle..

State Police?! NO WAY!!!!

Until Unifromed officers in Nigeria start to recognize that their Unifroms are not a Licence to kill and abuse, No state Police for now.
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2014
This act of abuse of power by officials of the state must be arrested. LASG must act
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by gramci: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2014
supporters of APC

2 Likes

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2014
But some Nigerians are funny sha! Instead of them to rush the guy to hospital and save his life first,they are busy taking pictures and uploading it on social media.
They should have forced the LASTMA thug to take him to a nearby hospital.

SMFDH! cry
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by MadCow1: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2014
berem: But some Nigerians are funny sha! Instead of them to rush the guy to hospital and save his life first,they are busy taking pictures and uploading it on social media.
They should have forced the LASTMA thug to take him to a nearby hospital.

SMFDH! cry

He is convulsing, if somebody there had basic First Aid training, they would have been able to help him. I am looking at the pictures and shuddering because everything they are doing to him is wrong. A convulsing person is not supposed to be carried up like that but rather put on his side with his head bevelled in a direction to keep his air ways open.

Ask for the LASTMA guy, if any of the people in that crowd knew their basic fundamental human rights and their civic responsibility, that LASTMA official would be on the ground bound hand and foot in a 'Citizens Arrest pending the arrival of the Police'.

BUT!!! This is Nigeria and the only thing that works is the Telcos and our Social Media so niggas stand back and shoot videos of their rights being abused and post them online for us to biitch about.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Lilimax(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2014
This is so bad if actually the man was assaulted to this condition sad.

But within me, I still believe the man was acting in order not to be apprehended by
the LASTMA officials
undecided
Just my thought process smiley
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Firefire(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2014
I am one of those arguing against state police.

If you have had an encounter with Lagos State Government employed tout in whatever name they are called you will run when you hear state police.

LASTMA takes Law into their hand and behave like semi-god. A judge in their own case.

KAI own no be small, stealing poor Lagosian women wears all in the name of keeping laws, they load the poor traders into their black-maria meant for prisoners and been driven to unto destination. (People looking for what to eat ) wickedness!

Local government official - you need to see the way they chase and pursue traders to come pay for their ticket... can you imagine that kaayaa/truck-pushers pay daily fee to Lagos State.

All this Man-wickedness against man resides fully in Lagos state from where it is been exported to other states.

1 Like

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by meccuno: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2014
Lilimax: This is so bad if actually the man was assaulted to this condition sad.

But within me, I still believe the man was acting in order not to be apprehended by
the LASTMA officials
undecided
Just my thought process smiley
maybe when he dies,u would believe....mr thomas angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2014
meccuno: maybe when he dies,u would believe....mr thomas angry

Who'll kill him?
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by stevecantrell: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
Lagos is working !

1 Like

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
I read about it somewhere. What the fvck is wrong with this people? Tomorrow you guys will start blaming Gej,while you abuse the little power you have.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by peziz(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is just sad. Lastma guy is even lucky he wasn't lynched.
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by datbay(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

You cant start the solution to a problem from the middle..

State Police?! NO WAY!!!!

Until Unifromed officers in Nigeria start to recognize that their Unifroms are not a Licence to kill and abuse, No state Police for now.
That's just it.but come to think of it.this your username funny ooo.
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Omexonomy: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Where are the those tinubu and fashole thugs on nairaland? They should come and tell us another thing as usual.
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
since when did lastma start beating people?
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by akinvest(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obiagelli: since when did lastma start beating people?
Oby, you know it better now why asking, apc is working.

1 Like

Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
akinvest: Oby, you know it better now why asking, apc is working.
are you kidding me? You mean lastma will just drag you out of your car and start beating you?
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
does of you shouting state police, if you don't resist arrest, nobody will a reason to drag you.
Btw have you seen detroit police arresting stubborn criminals.
Re: Photos: LASTMA Official Allegedly Beats Motorist To Convulsion by akinvest(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obiagelli:
are you kidding me? You mean lastma will just drag you out of your car and start beating you?
. Well u may right anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Lifelong APGA Chairman Chief Victor Umeh For Senate / Osun State Do Not Be Fooled... Second Term Not Possible / The Faces Of The Evil-doers Exposing Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.