Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? (1053 Views)

James Entwist Meets With #BringBackOurGirls‬ Group Led By Oby Ezekwesili. Photos / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / How APC Relates With #bringbackourgirls’ Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by sambass(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Seriously I ve been wondering about what happened with bring back our girls campaigne. Are we tired or what went wrong?. Cos my own opinion is that most nigerians especially our so called celebrity used the opportunity/advantage to seek for cheap press.
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by Smartsyn(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2014
We gave up.

We realized that the girls are not coming back any time soon and gave up.
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by Ahuitzotl: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
With elections prosecuted Ekiti and the other forthcomin in Osun, Tinubu nay APC are yet to release funds to oil the propaganda machinery known as #bringbackourgirls....

2 Likes

Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by suckerr: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
I belive That's politics in Nigeria
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by egift(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
The the agents of FG have been systematically suppressing it. Including beating up demonstrators in Onitsha and forming a counter group to attack demonstrators in Abuja. Don't forget the Police even declared the protest illegal and the application of #BringBackOurGirls to NSA for Demonstration and visit to Borno has been ignored/rejected.

I strongly believe that hiring International Hackers in the attempted deleting all data on NL may just be "an apple not falling far from the tree".
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Becuase u guys realise that it was all scam and play acting by them.....don't ask me what I mean by them o.
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by sambass(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
I personally think that govt is not doing enough about rescuing the chibok girls.
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
#What exactly was the campaign supposed to achieve?

#would it had made the BH to free the girls?

#would it had nade the military to invade Sambisa, kill all the BH with no scratch on the girls?

#perhaps, it would had made Jonathan to leave Aso Rock...

#it was all jamboree!
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by Kanwulia: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
The girls are BRINGING BACK themselves!
Campaign don fail!!!! grin
Joke of the century! grin

The return of the SAMBISA FOREST ASSSSSHAWOS!!!!

LWKMD!!!! cheesy
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: The girls are BRINGING BACK themselves!
Campaign don fail!!!! grin
Joke of the century! grin

The return of the SAMBISA FOREST ASSSSSHAWOS!!!!

LWKMD!!!! cheesy

With the power conferred on me by Seun as the Moderator at large, I hereby confine you to the family section. Any violation to this standing order will warrant boko haram ceasing fire!

1 Like

Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by Kanwulia: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
SeaGold:

With the power conferred on me by Seun as the Moderator at large, I hereby confine you to the family section. Any violation to this standing order will warrant boko haram ceasing fire!

The same Seun that is recovering from the BAN from some local IJEBU HACKERS? cheesy
LWKMD!!!! grin
Re: What Happened With BringBackOurGirls Campaign? by sambass(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Can President, Ayo Oritsejafor Linked With Nigerian Private Jet Caught With $10m / Do You Consider Yourself A Middle Class- Nairaland Survey / Atiku, Buhari, Kwankwaso Shop For VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.