Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned (4499 Views)

Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by shizzleStar: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
his resignation if true should be rejected, there should be no room for soft landing, he has to be impeached cool
Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by ayindejimmy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is a preemptive post of a simpleton. No link, no pictures, no details and some morons are already taking sides. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
He will be making history if this is true.
His name will be written in the annals of Nigeria as the first elected Governor
to resign his office.
Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by Ayorh4you(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by zurine(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
hmm
Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by talk2smat(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, I have finally been able to ascertain the facts on the ground. Apparently, the rumour came from the anti-Nyako group who seem pretty eager to ''bury the man before is eventual death''.

Consequently, and in line with the letters and spirit of investigative and responsible journalism, I present to you the following picture from the just concluded council of states meeting in Abuja held today (8 July, 2014) where Rtd. Adm. Murtala Nyako was seen beaming with smiles while exchanging pleasantries with his colleagues (who knows? this may be his last public function as Adamawa State governor if the plan of his detractors work) .

However, if you ask me, I think his impeachment, is just a question of time, my only worry is that his opponents appear to be throwing sanity into the air and may not be following due process as it affects impeachment, but come to think of it? Is there any due process in this COUNTRY? Your guess is as good as mine.

Picture Source:"http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/08/buhari-absent-obasanjo-babangida-present-council-state-meeting-abuja

Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by CharlesPhc: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
He may eventually resign but at the very last hour....dying minute.
Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by egbaguy: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
the best nyako can do is to let the deputy resign,and appoint a new deputy governor who will take over from him(nyako)incase he is impeached. Adamawa must never go to Pdp!!!!!
Re: Adamawa State Governor--Murtala Nyako has not Resigned by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Toktee: And what will happen to jonathan?
he is ur president and he will continue to be till 2019....hope u get now? grin..pls tell me thank u later o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Preparing For Apc's Take Over ; What A Buhari Led Nigeria Will Look Like / Africa's First Ever Armed Drone Attack In Video(a Nigerian Airforce Ch-3 Drone) / FINALLY Pictures Of Former President Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.