Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! (105859 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Business Proposal/ Speech Writer/ Idea Consultant/ Magazine Proposal Writer Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Cybershow(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
I VOTE BLUESTARRY.. First to cast a vote

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by vonn(f): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2015
The 1st season of NL Pre-collaboration is ongoing. Different prose writers have come together to create a suspense-filled story. Don't miss out. Link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/2163215/2015-writers-pre-collaboration-season-1#31012174
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Words alone is not enough to show my gratitude for those behind this philanthropic gesture.
I solely believe that Your pockets will be replenished as you help writers in this way.
I confirmed it today.
Thanks and remain Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by jezuzboi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Words alone is not enough to show my gratitude for those behind this philanthropic gesture.
I solely believe that Your pockets will be replenished as you help writers in this way.
I confirmed it today.
Thanks and remain Blessed.
CHAI! EGO!!!
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
If nobody eventually votes for this month, I'll assume we are all tired of these initiative and will thereby tell the sponsor of the awards to hold his peace.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by jezuzboi(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
princesa:
If nobody eventually votes for this month, I'll assume we are all tired of these initiative and will thereby tell the sponsor of the awards to hold his peace.
No o! Reviewing Nominees' Stories to vote right.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by D9ty7(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
princesa:
Aunty Princesa, haba! The fact that no one has voted doesn't mean people won't vote na. The problem is actually with the section, the traffic and the number of viewers have reduced drastically. The reason behind that I don't know.
Plus the fact that readers have preferences, they have the writers they follow and since their favourite writers aren't writing any story for now, they won't bother casting their bote.
Even the nominated writers sef, we don't know where they are.
Things can only get better tho
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by princesa(f): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
D9ty7:

Aunty Princesa, haba! The fact that no one has voted doesn't mean people won't vote na. The problem is actually with the section, the traffic and the number of viewers have reduced drastically. The reason behind that I don't know.
Plus the fact that readers have preferences, they have the writers they follow and since their favourite writers aren't writing any story for now, they won't bother casting their bote.
Even the nominated writers sef, we don't know where they are.
Things can only get better tho
I hope, cos honestly the response these past few months is so so discouraging. I only hope it gets better
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by D9ty7(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
princesa:

I hope, cos honestly the response these past few months is so so discouraging. I only hope it gets better
Believe me, it will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by kenwins(f): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
D9ty7:

Haba! The fact that no one has voted doesn't mean people won't vote na. The problem is actually with the section, the traffic and the number of viewers have reduced drastically. The reason behind that I don't know.
Plus the fact that readers have preferences, they have the writers they follow and since their favourite writers aren't writing any story for now, they won't bother casting their vote.
Truth be told, I agree.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by jezuzboi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
princesa:
Nominations for the best new comer for the month of March are:

Mollusco
Bluestarry
Domawoleye

best of luck to you guyz.

Writer of the month is also running.
DOMAWOLEYE
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by jezuzboi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Best New Comer;

DOMAWOLEYE

Writer(s) Of The Month;

Adegwurulez
Candy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by stonecoldcafe: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
princesa:
Nominations for the best new comer for the month of March are:

Domawoleye

I vote for DOMAWOLEYE.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by charijee(f): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
I vote for Domawoleye. ....best new comer

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by rondo235: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
nairalanders,pls there is dis man of wonders that bewilders all of us wit wat is called literature.pls read is book thorn in my boot...meanwhile for upcoming,i vote for him DOMAWOLEYE.

1 Like

Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by drollster(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2015
I vote Domawoleye. .
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by ucmore: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Someone asked for this earlier. here's the top publishers in nigeria.

- Black Tower Publishers Limited www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng
Black Tower Publishers Limited was incorporated in Costa Rica in December 1966 and today Black Tower Publishers Nig Ltd (branch) stands among Nigeria’s leading educational and online publishers. They publish books of all kinds; and offer manuscript editing, proofreading, script review and ghostwriting services.

- University Press Plc
University Press Plc was founded in 1949 under the name of the Oxford University Press Nigeria, and has grown to become one of the oldest, most experienced and the Nation’s foremost Publishers of materials for educational and for general reading. At Incorporation as a public liability company in 1978, the company’s name was changed to University Press Limited with an authorized share capital of 8 million ordinary shares of 50k each. Quoted on the Nigerian stock exchange on 14th August 1978, UP PLC has, on two occasions, won the prestigious stock exchange merit Award in the service sector of quoted companies. It has also won, for two consecutive years, 1984 and 1985, the Concord Prize for Excellence in Academic publishing.
- Literamed Publication
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited was incorporated in April 1969, primarily for the publication of Medipharm, a medical index of pharmaceutical specialties in Nigeria.
Medipharm formed the name Literamed, which means literary and medical publication.
The Chairman, Otunba Yinka Lawal Solarin, embarked on building a printing press; he approached the manager of then Barclays Bank 131 Broad street, Lagos, Nigeria of his intention, he was told the bank was not in the habit of financing a whole project but that if he could build a factory, the bank would finance the machine for production.
The Executive Director, Olori Bjorg Solarin, an architect designed a plan on two acres of land bought at Alausa Oregun road Ikeja for the printing press and within six months the printing press was completed.
Mr. Wiggin of the Bank came to inspect the press and fulfilled his promises paid full amount for the machines.
On August 1972, Medipharm was successfully printed and delivered on the commissioning day of the printing press by Prof. Thomas, the then Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. That was the beginning of Literamed Publications taking on its own life. Lantern Books started with the publication of Verbal and Quantitative reasoning. The success recorded informed the publication of educational books which stated with Comprehensive Social studies. The first edition published in 1992. Literamed had sustained itself on the publication of Medipharm, pre-primary books and Happi product before the advent of primary school titles.
In 2004, Literamed floated Comics Hut, a subsidiary for the publication of Comic books which tells indigenous African stories with good moral values while Living Scrolls are Bible stories in pictures. In 2008, Literamed opened another office in Ghana, West Africa, which is being managed by a county manager.
- Kachifo Limited
Kachifo Limited is an independent Nigerian publishing house set up in 2004 by Muhtar Bakare to tell our own stories. They are the publishers of Farafina Books, Prestige Books and Farafina Magazine until suspension of its publication in 2009.
Kachifo also established a non-profit trust, Farafina Trust, whose broad vision is to promote literature and literary skills in Africa. Kachifo limited aims to set high standards for editorial, conceptual and production quality in the Nigerian publishing industry.

- Cassava Republic Press www.cassavarepublic.biz
Cassava Republic Press is obsessed with changing the way people think about fiction. Cassava Republic strongly believes that contemporary African writing should be rooted in African experience in all its diversity whether set in filthy-yet-sexy mega cities such as Lagos, in little-known rural communities, in the recent past or indeed the near future. They also think the time has come to build a new body of African writing that links writers across different time and spaces, following the marvelous example of the African Writers Series in the past.
Cassava Republic Press is based in Abuja, which is a bit like the English town Milton Keynes but set in the tropics. It’s a great place to be, with a modern infrastructure, gorgeous landscapes outside the city and all corners of the continent only a few hours flight away.
The design bible Monocle Magazine, listed Cassava Republic Press as one of the top ten brands to look out for in 2009.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by tescoleps(f): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Writer of the month
I vote for Candy
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Calmdove(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Best writer of the month:
I. candy
II.Simonhabby
Best new Comer:
Bluestarry
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by teamplayey: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
I vote Candy as best writer of the month.
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Costlybabe: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I vote for candy,best writer of the month
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by folake25(f): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
i vote candy
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by trevolady(f): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
I vote for candy,as the best writer of the month
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by sammyomotola: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
I vote 4 my candy
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by tfabu: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Best writer of the month is candy
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by QueenTolpatx(f): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2015
Writer of the month
I vote CANDY
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by martin98(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2015
I vote Candy
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by fam24(f): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2015
for d best new comer, I vote DOMAWOLEYE
for best writer, I vote candy
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by Mma22(f): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2015
I vote for candy
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by ezystar(f): 3:06am On Mar 12, 2015
I vote for candy as the best writer of the month
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by rofemiguwa(f): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Candy for best writer for the month
Re: Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! by ruffhandu: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2015
I vote Candy for Best writer of the month

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (69) (Reply)

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.