Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? (1966 Views)

My Galfriends Nipples / ~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~ / Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
decode55:
All these hungry hungry girls everywhere sef.
undecided
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dygeasy: ROTFL

make I dash this guy one e-slap?

From the topic, all i ask is, do they have customary privileges from the boyfriends.
Nobody has answered that!!!
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by kcool2(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

From the topic, all i ask is, do they have customary privileges from the boyfriends.
Nobody has answered that!!!
Are you related to Forrest Gump?
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by JesDivine(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Does she give you any reason to believe you're a mugu? I mean, does she love and care for you the way you love and care for her? Some guys will be like, 'spending on your girlfriend automatically makes you her mugu'. And I wonder if sleeping with your girlfriend also makes her your sex machine. Have you stopped to think that she might really love him but just needs the money to keep fit? When a girl asks money from her boyfriend, he's termed a mugu, but when a guy asks sex from his girlfriend, it's justifiable? Guys, please grow up. Yes, some guys are mugus to some girls but I believe that in cases like that, the signs are always there, staring the guy right in the eye. So, spending on a girl you love (and who loves you too) does not make you a mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
JesDivine: Does she give you any reason to believe you're a mugu? I mean, does she love and care for you the way you love and care for her? Some guys will be like, 'spending on your girlfriend automatically makes you her mugu'. And I wonder if sleeping with your girlfriend also makes her your sex machine. Have you stopped to think that she might really love him but just needs the money to keep fit? When a girl asks money from her boyfriend, he's termed a mugu, but when a guy asks sex from his girlfriend, it's justifiable? Guys, please grow up. Yes, some guys are mugus to some girls but I believe that in cases like that, the signs are always there, staring the guy right in the eye. So, spending on a girl you love (and who loves you too) does not make you a mugu.

She has never given me any impression that she just wanted me for the money i do give her.
Moreover she happens to care alot about me.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

She has never given me any impression that she just wanted me for the money i do give her.

Then why are you worried??
You know something isn't right.
I went back to your first post.

Do you buy these things(hair , toiletries, recharge cards, provisions) spontaneously or she demands for them ??

I'm just curious.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by JesDivine(f): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

Then stick with your girl. Possibly, what she gets from her folks is not enough to take care of her. So, you're the next dearest to her.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx:

Then why are you worried??
You know something isn't right.
I went back to your first post.

Do you buy these things(hair , toiletries, recharge cards, provisions) spontaneously or she demands for them ??

I'm just curious.

I am worried bro. This is because when we are just platonic friends, she neva asked of a penny from me.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

I am worried bro. This is because when we are just platonic friends, she neva asked of a penny from me.

So she's now asking.
And your dilemma now is if its customary for you as a boyfriend to give in To these demands.

Well- I don't know what to say to you. Really.
When I started dating, the babes I rolled with could take care of themselves and didn't need a dime from me. Neither did they ask.

I did whatever I did for them out of volition.

As time went on, I met one babe who wasn't doing well financially but she was equally greedy. She always wanted things she couldn't afford amidst a financial unintelligent lifestyle. She was nice and caring - yeah. I think it was majorly because she didn't have anything else doing. But then - there's the possibility.

I found it strange when she started demanded for petty things and made it seem like my responsibility to provide them. I had to correct that impression very fast. I laid my military options on the table. I am not a father figure- neither am I a husband. I can only give you things out of my volition - no matter what it is. When you start making it look like its a responsibility then there's a problem.

Now I don't care so much about whether you have sex with me or not. It's irrelevant.

So bro, it's left to you. I'm not used to girls asking me for petty stuff. I don't think I can advise you well.

PS: If you ever have a next time, roll with girls who have class. Sorry, any girl that asks her man for toiletries , and recharge cards in 2014 is very classless.

I hope you have class to match with them too.

2 Likes

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by lomaxx: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
tlanry:

And there's the possibility she may be going through a difficult time financially. These things happen
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by IamDejman(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nobody's answered d guy question. sad

My guy, its not customary. Lyk lomaxx said, try to roll with girls with class!!! cool
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2014
IamDejman: Nobody's answered d guy question. sad

My guy, its not customary. Lyk lomaxx said, try to roll with girls with class!!! cool

tnx bro

1 Like

Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:28am On Jul 09, 2014
tlanry:

I rep intimacy after wedding.
spend on bro. Let her testimöny/taste the money

mumu
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2014
paulaspearz: Lmao OP u re nt seriouz oo,,dont u know dat right now you re her unofficial husband afterall u dnt complain when u knack her so jus be spendin on her jeje,,,,,
see them.
Association of hoes
Motto:: defend each other until death
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by kacglobal: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
DocAdray: Eleyi igidi gan!!!

OP, probably, you have too much money...

This One is strong!.

na wa o.
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by tlanry: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
GINGER77: Need battery powered vibrators, and other intimacy gadgets call: 07035589345 (WHATSAPP) Then BB PIN: 26B5DE9E

why now?
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by Summersland(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gai,i've such experience some yrs ago..Wht u ned 2 do is,sit her down nd let her knw dat u luv her nd both of u nt marry yet..There4,ur responsibility on her is vry tiny,is her parent responsibilities.Let her knw dat she shld nt put load on head jst 2 help each other once in a while....Lobatan....If she luv u,she'll undastand nd stay wit u,if she dnt,move on
Re: Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guy break it down o, wat ar customary previledges?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: 2015, Something Must Change About The Ways Ladies Snap Pictures. / Some Men Don't Just Worth It / Guys Are Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.