Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? (4758 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Agilityf(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
I LUV dis girl so much wit all my heart we have been dating for four years now we re in d same school d same department but we HV a problem for some months now and she HV a new date she came back from dere house and I went to her lodge to c her DAT same day but she called d guy DAT she's coming to his house which she did and she was dere for two days bfor coming back Guys should I let her go?
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Download the latest version of brain tongue

39 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Triczchic(f): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Agilityf: I LUV dis girl so much wit all my heart we have been dating for four years now we re in d same school d same department but we HV a problem for some months now and she HV a new date she came back from dere house and I went to her lodge to c her DAT same day but she called d guy DAT she's coming to his house which she did and she was dere for two days bfor coming back Guys should I let her go?

Let's help me understand what u just said.... Ur girl has another guy and she left u to go see this dude d day u visited her...and she stayed there 2 days before coming back...is dat it?...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Rexphobia(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please don't let go...The guy is just her brother.

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Prowizy2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
No don't let her go, go on your kneels cry and beg her to come back. . . Dafuq is wrong with some guys? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by GoodFaith: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Agilityf: I LUV dis girl so much wit all my heart we have been dating for four years now we re in d same school d same department but we HV a problem for some months now and she HV a new date she came back from dere house and I went to her lodge to c her DAT same day but she called d guy DAT she's coming to his house which she did and she was dere for two days bfor coming back Guys should I let her go?
Ok
I am not sure the type of help you need
You can keep fucking her til you get a new girl
It is over dude and she don't have any type of respect for you
Or we all need to come and help you kneel down so that she don't dump you
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by McWhillion(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
You loved her with all your heart and not your brain, if she makes you look like a fool, then maybe you are one.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by GoodFaith: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
McWhillion: You loved her with all your heart and not your brain, if she makes you look like a fool, then maybe you are one.
Well said
He doesn't look like a fool but he is a fool
left his dumb ass home to go Bleep other man
You are here asking us for what?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Triczchic(f): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
What d'u think u shuld do? Appreciate the Fool's look uv got now & stick with her or find a better look?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by 190theclown: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
abeg OP u ft share the babe number with me

I wan advice am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Creamish(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2014

Move d'hell on... u no need ORACLE for this one na.. undecided
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by DocAdray(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
OP, are you for real?

You are asking Nairalanders what actions you should take?
SMH...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by lonngmann(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
ave you sat down to think, probably she is not making you look like a fool. mayb you.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Anoneism(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
If ur girlfriend no dey do you well........ away! Why holding on to someone who has left u for sure? She ain't coming back to ya again. Free ur mind and move on. Is she the only beautiful girl in your department?

Walahi this dude is suffering from LOVINGITIS.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by yorex2011: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
whocares1: Download the latest version of brain tongue
grin give the guy links na

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
no,don't let her go. Have faith. Maybe that guy is a pastor and she went for a 'rigorous' deliverance section.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by wasak(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
having a head does not guarantee u a brain.
having a brain does not guarantee u sense.
having sense does not guarantee u intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by HisSexcellency(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
I'm really sorry to hear that man, but she didnt tell me you were waiting for her. We had "four rounds" that night, she was so tired and i asked to sleep over.
Btw, since you love her that much, i might send her back to you when am through with her, dont know when though grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Doncolio(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
In 2014! Cmon dude. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by snadguy007(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls stop writing HV in capital letter, i almost mistook it for HIV.

Back to d topic.
My advice......follow your mind but dont leave your brain behind.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014

You sound so much like an 'assistant boyfriend'. Are you sure this lady had any idea that she is going out with you? That all the bf and gf thingy was not just in your mind?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Youngpo413: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Guy just move on,its over
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by phlemzy: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
You dated her for 4yrs( did u start dating her b4 post ume. If peradventure u're in ur final year now & u'r still soundin like dis,then she ought to av dumped u long ago.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by GoodFaith: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
I got a song for you dude
part-time lover - stevie wonder
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=part-time+lover+-+stevie+wonder
Call up, ring once, hang up the phone
To let me know you made it home
Don't want nothing to be wrong with part-time lover

If she's with me I'll blink the lights
To let you know tonight's the night
For me and you, my part-time lover

We are undercover passion on the run
Chasing love up against the sun
We are strangers by day, lovers by night
Knowing it's so wrong, but feeling so right

If I'm with friends and we should meet
Just pass me by, don't even speak
Know the word's 'Discreet' when part-time lovers

But if there's some emergency
Have a male friend to ask for me
So then she won't peek it's really you, my part-time lover

We are undercover passion on the run
Knowing it's so wrong, but feeling so right

Part-time lovers
Part-time lovers

We are undercover passion on the run, yeah
Knowing it's so wrong, feeling so right

I got something that I must tell
Last night someone rang our doorbell
And it was not you, my part-time lover

And then a man called our exchange
But didn't want to leave his name
I guess that two can play the game of part-time lovers
You and me, part-time lovers but she and he, part-time lovers

Part-time lovers
Part-time lovers
Part-time lovers

Read more: Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover Lyrics | MetroLyrics

1 Like

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by mencade5(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
why samuel carry toilet key comot na? tongue
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by GoodFaith: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: why samuel carry toilet key comot na? tongue
dude shit for body
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Enahi(f): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Op your girl made you look like a fool right? But you know what you are actually a fool,a big one.
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by freshness2020: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
whocares1: Download the latest version of brain tongue
Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ wicked!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by mencade5(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
dude shit for body
hahaha...ur plan no go work ooo.
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by 7stargen(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
op? are u from chibok?
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Harmvirus(f): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2014
@op, the girl is obviously with your brain also.. Just tell her to keep your heart buh give you back your brain..mtcheww
Re: My Girl Makes Me Look Like A Fool What Will I Do? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2014
You're sure you're in school?
I gotta meet your English language teacher!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My GF Bought Me A New Iphone6 (PICS) / 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.