Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists (1275 Views)

Nasarawa Gov Runs To Aso Villa, Evades Impeachment Notice / Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday / Soyinka Evades Birthday Reception At ‘fela! On Broadway’ ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by CharlesPhc: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Embattled Governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako, on Tuesday refused to entertain questions from journalists over the impeachment process instituted against him by the state House of Assembly.

Nyako set his ordeal aside and attended a meeting of the Council of State presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan on a day a newspaper (not THE PUNCH) reported that he had travelled out of the country.

He was the cynosure of all eyes when he arrived the Council Chambers venue of the meeting at about 10:40am.

His colleagues kept besieging his seat to identify with him and get first hand information on the development in his state.

Nyako however remained calm throughout the period.

Immediately the meeting ended, the embattled governor was the first to leave the Presidential Villa.

He refused to answer questions from journalists.

http://www.punchng.com/news/impeachment-nyako-evades-journalists/
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by VICTOROCHEI: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
he want use the opportunity to beg Gej!

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by idumuose(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nyako is now humble with his tail tucked between his legs.

BUT

NYAKO

MUST

GO

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by Dmano: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
He is now humble,& would want 2beg anybody 2help him but it is too late in d day,wish him well in his subsequent endevour
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by savvysabina: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Politicians!! All of them are the same thing! They want to die in power.. His best bet is to go and beg those toes he has stepped upon..visit www.madamsabi. for interesting true life inspiring stories.
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by gramci: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
No peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by Toktee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
idumuose: Nyako is now humble with his tail tucked between his legs.

BUT

NYAKO

MUST

GO
keep dreaming,is free!
Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by ritux: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nyako must really be battling for his life and job. I just saw him being sneaked into Transcorp Hilton through the congress hall entrance. To make the whole situation funny, he was brought in with a 2008 Camry with private reg no and just 3 mobile police and some few aides in a jeep. No siren and the the usual long entourage. At first, I thought he has finally been removed.
I have never liked him, but I felt for him when I saw him.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by tit(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
so you have more than 3 mobile policemen and a few aides with you?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists by bestman09(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
ritux: Nyako must really be battling for his life and job. I just saw him being sneaked into Transcorp Hilton through the congress hall entrance. To make the whole situation funny, he was brought in with a 2008 Camry with private reg no and just 3 mobile police and some few aides in a jeep. No siren and the the usual long entourage. At first, I thought he has finally been removed.
I have never liked him, but I felt for him when I saw him.

Na waoo. No condition is permanent

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Seun Osewa / Mr Ibu Running For President: Vote John Okafor For The Change U Desire / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.