Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

A Message To Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Seun Osewa (1273 Views)

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Seun Osewa by sheedy407(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, this thing have been bothering me for sometimes now, nairaland have grown to becoming the best forum in west africa if not beyound and this is as a result of topics being posted by members of this forum because I kno that nairaland have never placed an advert on radio or tv or even on shows to publicize what they do for people to visit them, so I'm very sure that our post elevated nairaland to her status today.So what I'm sayin now is that, at least Seun should not ban a member anyhow and again, he should at least pay a little token for members topics who make front pages and this will make the front page rich with more interesting topics because any mod who want to move any topic to the front page knowing fully well that when he moves such topic to the front page, the OP wil be paid,the mod will make sure its a very good topic and worth reading cos most topics on FrontPage sucks.
Again, I think Seun should pay the OP's topic that make front page cos nairaland is making money, so people that helps in making this money too should be rewarded.

My fellow nairalanders, I talk bad or true?

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by McWhillion(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2014
If you wanna get paid for making front page I advise you go and establish your own social forum or blog.

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by argon500: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2014
Shake my hand

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by sheedy407(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion: If you wanna get paid for making front page I advise you go and establish your own social forum or blog.
This is why we can't progress.Go to the white man land, nobody uses ur brain.Know ur right bro.
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Smh,..What is wrong wìth some people sef.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by McWhillion(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2014
sheedy407:
This is why we can't progress.Go to the white man land, nobody uses ur brain.Know ur right bro.
Nairaland remains the brainchild of Seun Osewa, people have been making FP since time immemorial and that alone is enough gratification for most. I insist if you wanna make money create something that's entirely new, don't be a leach bro.

6 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by Ibnsultan01: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Topic on ibnsultan ban by seun has been REMOVED by him

1 Like

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by ibdeals1(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by ayogabriel(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014
I agree with OP in a way, it doesn't have to be a huge amount, it could be something small and tangible, maybe airtime of #750 or #1500. My opinion. This will improve the quality of posts generally, not only for FP also for "local content"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by tempem: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2014
sheedy407:
You great....

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by hushmail: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
some form of control is necessary

hence those who deserve ban shld b banned bt they shld b informed of d reason 4 d ban

as 4 financial reward, its not a bad idea. Sites like helium r doing it. Bt it shld b entirely up to Seun what he wants.

My opinion sha grin

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by eleojo23: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
It is sensible idea but it may not be that easy to implement. Wouldn't that involve providing more personal info? It may bring unnecessary lobbying and squabbles. You know Nigerians. People will suspect and accuse mods of conniving with certain persons to constantly move those person's posts to Fp so that they can share the dividends (even if that's not the case). Also consider a Mods-topics-only-on-Fp scenario. You know what that means, right? The point is, if proper checks and procedures are not put in place, it could adversely affect the site. Let's see how far this suggestion goes...

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by thwarrior72: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op no let seun ban u, for trying to eat from his monopolious business grin

1 Like

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by stebell(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote
author=McWhillion]If you wanna get paid for making front page I advise
you go and establish your own social forum or blog.[/quote]

that is de problem wit yu kids. someone made a gud point all yu gat to say is rubbish..
@ OP,yu make sense die.
Seun, listen to ur members.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by McWhillion(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
stebell:

that is de problem wit yu kids. someone made a gud point all yu gat to say is rubbish..
@ OP,yu make sense die.
Seun, listen to ur members.
Granpa can you just listen to your shitty talk. The op asked a question whether his suggestion is good or not and I told him my mind. The truth about "old" people like you is that you refuse to deactivate your nl account so that young people can make meaningful contributions.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by sheedy407(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayogabriel: I agree with OP in a way, it doesn't have to be a huge amount, it could be something small and tangible, maybe airtime of #750 or #1500. My opinion. This will improve the quality of posts generally, not only for FP also for "local content"
Yes, we posters are not hungry dou and bot requesting for thousands but a little way of showing respect is enough.
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by sheedy407(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion:
Granpa can you just listen to your shitty talk. The op asked a question whether his suggestion is good or not and I told him my mind. The truth about "old" people like you is that you refuse to deactivate your nl account so that young people can make meaningful contributions.

Una wan spoil this thread again?
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by argon500: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
I knew it.. This post will turn to e-war..

I beg make I relax small, this kai kai don dey turn my face

Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by sheedy407(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
argon500: I knew it.. This post will turn to e-war..

I beg make I relax small, this kai kai don dey turn my face
After e turn ur face, e go turn ur small intestine too
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by argon500: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bros, abeg dey your lane.. I no dey abuse you .. No let me vex oo cos if I do, I fit give you ebola hug

sheedy407:
After e turn ur face, e go turn ur small intestine too
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
The op is sick! I don't know any other forum where members get paid for making front page, what bullsh1t is that anyway?? undecided

There are so many things fundamentally wrong with NL. First, the design is inundating and tiring, but this sicko would rather talk about getting paid for making front page. Like what the fvck?? The actual fvck!
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by sheedy407(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
BananaBender: The op is sick! I don't know any other forum where members get paid for making front page, what bullsh1t is that anyway?? undecided

There are so many things fundamentally wrong with NL. First, the design is inundating and tiring, but this sicko would rather talk about getting paid for making front page. Like what the fvck?? The actual fvck!
Did u read anywhere in the OP post where he said u r sick or insulted u?
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by sheedy407(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Try talk sha
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by BestNaija(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Interesting. grin
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Go find work!

If u want to earn with nairaland, learn to be a programmer or a computer expert, maybe, just maybe a vacancy will show it's face!

Go find work
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by Canme4u(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa by Freest(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
sheedy407:

Did u read anywhere in the OP post where he said u r sick or insulted u?
Don't mind those guys who enjoys being quoted and spurring controversies,

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Start Exporting Rice In Three Years – FG / Chinese, Nigerian Firms Set To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra / FRAUD: BH Insurgency, FG Hires NICON To Insure 125,000 Students @ N5,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.