Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja (4111 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by kel4soft: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
There was mild drama on Tuesday at the
National Judicial Institute, NJI, Abuja venue of
the on-going National Conference when a
delegate, Sidi Ali stated in his remarks that the
biggest private Hospital being built in Abuja is
owned by a former Governor of Rivers state.
Delegates continued their deliberations on the
report of the Committee on Devolution of
Power and what took the attention of most
delegates in their contribution was the issue of
increasing the derivational allocation from the
present 13%.
In his contribution earlier in the day, a
delegate representing the Civil Society, Nasiru
Kura stated that he was not against an
increase in the derivation principle, but that
whatever additional money the Oil producing
states get eventually goes into serving the
leaders of the area to the detriment of the
people in the communities ravaged by oil
exploration.
He said what most governors do is to
purchase private jets and gallivant around.
To buttress Mr. Kura’s position, Mr. Ali during
his presentation said “As I am talking now, the
biggest Hospital owned by a private person in
Abuja is being built by a former Governor of
Rivers state”.
He also recalled how jailed former Governor of
Delta state, James Ibori offered former
Chairman of the Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission, EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu of a
bribe of Fifteen Million Dollars to stave off
investigation into his affairs.
As soon as Mr. Ali made his allegation, former
Governor of Rivers state, Peter Odili, who is
also a delegate at the Conference kept
shouting ‘Point of Order’.
When the Chairman of the Conference
eventually allowed Mr. Odili to speak, he
strongly denied owning a Hospital in Abuja.
“There are many former governors of Rivers
state here, but I happen to be the only Medical
Doctor among them, Let me say before this
Honourable House and before almighty God
that Dr. Peter Odili have nothing to do with
this so called big hospital in Abuja which has
been paraded and touted by Hon. Sidi Ali.
“If he is sure of his facts, let him stand up and
tell this Hon. House the name of the owner
and prove that I am the owner of this Hospital.
I challenge him to do so, and I challenge
every Nigerian who believes that allegation,
otherwise I am going to take legal action
against him,” Mr. Odili said.
Mr. Kutigi however intervened to say that
there was no need for Mr. Odili to get worked
up since Mr. Ali did not mention the name of
the former Governor he was talking about.
The Hospital being referred to by Mr. Ali is
called Reliance Hospital which is still yet to be
commissioned and is said to be one of the
best private Hospitals in Abuja.
It is located at Area 11 behind the Nipost
Headquaters, in Garki District of Abuja.

m.premiumtimesng.com/national-conference/drama-odili-strongly-deny-ownership-biggest-private-hospital-abuja/
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Foolish aboki man. He should tell us what late Umaru dikko is known for, where Abdulsalam Abubakar got the fund to buy part of PHCN, why Abacha stole us dry and the money Babangida stash, what has he done with it?

6 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Smartsyn(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
if nobody wan claim ownership of the said hospital, abeg make I claim am with all the entitlements thereof....

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
When you see the hospital at Area 11, just after Stanbic IBTC, you will blame the Aboki for being jealous. Men, that hospital is out of this world. The started the building in 2007 when I first came to Abuj. Think the entire foundation is an underground car park.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
So they are better off continuing to allow you to steal their oil money because better you to steal it than their own people.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
That hospital is world-class abeg. Its at the back of Glovic Plaza; behind Biobak.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by oskopy: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Stupid man, why don't u mention somebody from the north?the people that stole this country dry are northerners
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by delishpot: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Omo, person wey him use him name register that hospital suppose play this game well o. This na time to take am from odili finally finally. Lol, Odili no go fit make fem. Him go know say if him drag with the ghost name owner, the bubble go burst. So im go just shut up and curse the man that made him reject ownership of that project.
Well, na strong mind the man need sha. Strong mind and good backing.
Naija no get updated record for her citizens sha, so dem no go fit investigate if odili use ghost name. Na to Behind up an acct with the person name and make money flow in and out, and then when kasala burst him present the groomed group or person.

Wash wash things.

I know it now. That hospital never complete sef. But e big make dem do finish am sef. E don over due.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
But Odili is heartless o! Why build a world-class hospital in Abuja and not in the South-South or even South-east?

All these yeye SS/SE ex and present governors who like to invest in another man's land,na God go judge una!!

11 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 09, 2014
berem: But Odili is heartless o! Why build a world-class hospital in Abuja and not in the South-South or even South-east?

All these yeye SS/SE ex and present governors who like to invest in another man's land,na God go judge una!!
do you mind them. They'll regret some day. it is reported that he owns a state of the art hospital in south Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 09, 2014
berem: But Odili is heartless o! Why build a world-class hospital in Abuja and not in the South-South or even South-east?

This is the very first time on nairaland I've seen you make a bit of sense... !TBH! most of your posts on here are usually super dumb or just plain stupidd!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Mogidi: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2014

And you're presently investing your sewing skills in Owerri abi?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by IdomaLikita: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2014
banega: This is the very first time on nairaland I've seen you make a bit of sense... !TBH! most of your posts on here are usually super dumb or just plain stupidd!!!!

Berem we know, who da Bleep are you?

10 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Berem we know, who da Bleep are you?
Can't you be more polite? You do not speak with respect.. Woe! Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that!!!! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2014
centje: do you mind them. They'll regret some day. it is reported that he owns a state of the art hospital in south Africa.
imagine?!! angry
How can foreign investors invest in the SS/SE when our thieving politicians with their looted funds do not invest in their region? This is really a serious problem and it calls for urgent concern.

angry
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2014
No problem at all if he stole and invested in the country. On the positive side we lack such hospitals in Nigeria. I think either way it's a win win situation should he be found guilty someday the investment will still be in this country.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by kingjoe(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2014
The man ,Peter odili is saying he is not the owner of the said hospital,yet everybody above me is saying he is the owner.what is wrong with you all.that is how they said ibb was the owner of glo but fronting adenuga,when glo started,now everyone knows it belong to adenuga.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by ojimbo(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014

Guy.. it hurts me alot
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2014
What are they discussing derivation for? Is it d same as Absolute Resource Control?
Do the delegates think we are begging dem? I expect Depriye Alamesiegha to speak like he did when he was in govt!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2014
What are they discussing derivation for? Is it d same as Absolute Resource Control?
Do the delegates think we are begging dem? I expect Depriye Alamesiegha to speak like he did when he was in govt!
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by strangest(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2014
At least the investment was made in Nigeria...
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2014
strangest: At least the investment was made in Nigeria...
and the other hospital in south africa owned by him nko? Why not at least have something of that in his home state before extending it to other parts of the country?

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by strangest(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
berem: and the other hospital in south africa owned by him nko? Why not at least have something of that in his home state before extending it to other parts of the country?

Do you have facts?
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
strangest:

Do you have facts?
I do not have facts but it is not shocking that people like Odili and other thieving politicians have investments scattered all over the world. From hospitals to estates to hotels etc are owned by Nigerian politicians. My main concern is if they wanna invest,they should start from their home state or region.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by strangest(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2014
berem: I do not have facts but it is not shocking that people like Odili and other thieving politicians have investments scattered all over the world. From hospitals to estates to hotels etc are owned by Nigerian politicians. My main concern is if they wanna invest,they should start from their home state or region.
since you do not have facts... Its just an allegation with no weight...
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Will contact my lawyer to finalise all papers involved in the transfer of ownership to me..
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2014

Businesses, are not Charity Organizations. Abuja and Lagos are home to most wealthiest Nigerians who desire and can afford the quality and quantity of services offered by such private hospital. It could take a century to recoup such investment if its located at other states.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by repogirl(f): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
I heard the hospital is owned by ibori......dbt know bout any former rivers governor owning it.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Billyonaire:

Businesses, are not Charity Organizations. Abuja and Lagos are home to most wealthiest Nigerians who desire and can afford the quality and quantity of services offered by such private hospital. It could take a century to recoup such investment if its located at other states.
Point!!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by ibietela2(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2014
banega: This is the very first time on nairaland I've seen you make a bit of sense... !TBH! most of your posts on here are usually super dumb or just plain stupidd!!!!

She will ignore this particular comment like a Plague.
Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by akins56(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Na wa oo, if its true that he his the true owner of that hospital, then he is a bastard!, thats why tinubu is still managable, at least he invested his loots in lagos/south west.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Odili Deny Ownership Of Hospital’ In Abuja by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
ibietela2:

She will ignore this particular comment like a Plague.
yes oh,. Thankss dear, ah think say nah only me notice her stupidity on here...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) / Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife / So How Does Having Foriegn Reserves Under Buhari Bennefit The Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.