Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

[PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals (2941 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna / Casualty As Gunmen Attack Village In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Ping411: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2014
Insurgents believed to be Boko Haram members attacked a village in Borno State at about 7:49am yesterday morning.

According to our source, the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) got a distress call from the people of Fish Dam, entry point into Nigeria from Chad, about insurgents that had come into their village to steal food items and extort from the villagers.

The JTF got to the scene but two farmers had already been beheaded. The JTF were reported to have chased the insurgents out of the village and disloged them with 81 mm mortar bombs.

As at the time of this report, the head of MNJTF, Baga, could not be reached for a statement. But a source, who pleaded anonymity confirmed the incident.

http://infobuddie..com/2014/07/pictures-boko-haram-attack-village.html
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Asek1(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Leetunechi: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Are you guys not even tired of this gruesome news everyday undecided
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Lilimax(f): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2014
The picture looks photo-shopped undecided
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by mainheart(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
heavenly father why all this inhumanity
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Arosa(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Lilimax: The picture looks photo-shopped undecided

I can assure you that that is not Photoshopped. lipsrsealed
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Yujin(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Over 325 views with just 5 comments. Hmmm, this tells a lot about the present psyche of the people of Nigeria.
Meanwhile, RIP to the innocent dead.
Indeed, 2015 will be interesting. Let's go there!!!
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by desgiezd(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2014
For how long shall this continue? There's too much bloodshed in this country. I pray that God will not descend on this land with His anger.
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by saintikechi(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2014
"Nemesis" in the 60's the north fought and killed millions of Biafrans, now they are killing themselves. "karma"

2 Likes

Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by ElFenomeno1: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Damn.
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Csami(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
saintikechi: "Nemesis" in the 60's the north fought and killed millions of Biafrans, now they are killing themselves. "karma"

Is everything about tribe to you? People are dying and all you can say is Biafra this, Biafra that, give it a rest.
May the lord grant the dead peace.
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by T8ksy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
saintikechi: "Nemesis" in the 60's the north fought and killed millions of Biafrans, now they are killing themselves. "karma"

Na only the 60s? The north slaughtered you guys in 1945 and again in 1953 but still you ibos still want one nigeria eith the ssme north.

Karma ko! Covetousness ni!!
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by saintikechi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Csami:

Is everything about tribe to you? People are dying and all you can say is Biafra this, Biafra that, give it a rest.
May the lord grant the dead peace.
millions of lives, am talking about inocent lives. We will never give it a rest.
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by saintikechi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
T8ksy:

Na only the 60s? The north slaughtered you guys in 1945 and again in 1953 but still you ibos still want one nigeria eith the ssme north.

No !!! Shebi na one nigeria, we will watch them kill them selves finish.
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by princed4real(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg watin we go about dis animals dat call themselfs boko donkeys
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by fr3do(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2014

oyibo man dey call am retributive justice.
Funny thing is that the sultan and emirs have not come out in full force to condemn the sect.

1 Like

Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
fr3do:

oyibo man dey call am retributive justice.
Funny thing is that the sultan and emirs have not come out in full force to commend the sect.
The sect will soon face emir and sultans.

La ila il allahu
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by fr3do(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
T8ksy:

Then why do u and ur cohort panic at the sound of anything Biafra?
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by fr3do(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
quid:
The sect will soon face emir and sultans.

La ila il allahu

I dont wish for that to happen but if it does, oh boy! will I feel good!

As a patriotic Nigerian I pray the sect crumbles asap.
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
fr3do:

I dont wish for that to happen but if it does, oh boy! will I feel good!

As a patriotic Nigerian I pray the sect crumbles asap.
hahahahahahahaha . . .. . . . .i feel u

Their matter don tire everybody
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by mencade5(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
h
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by seankafor(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
THE PROBLEM WITH BOKO HARAM IS THAT THEY HAVE FAITH IN THEIR BELIEVS..THEY ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR COURSE.THEY DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM AS FAR AS THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY DO IT FOR FOR THEIR GOD.THEY ARE MORE UNITED.IF U TINK ITS A LIE WATCH 24,STRIKE BACK .U WILL C WHAT AM TELIN U
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
fr3do:

Then why do u and ur cohort panic at the sound of anything Biafra?
The Yoruba idea of one Nigeria is founded on beefing Igbos and licking hausa boots.

The Hausa idea of one Nigeria is founded upon fearing igbos and enslaving yorubas

1 Like

Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by richeso: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg nairalanders. Make una no vex for my question oo.
Why anybody wey report this kind issue instead of being a front hero for anouncing this.
Them go plead for anonymity.
What are they hiding from ?
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by Ayorh4you(m): 1:14am On Jul 10, 2014
They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by fr3do(m): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2014
quid:
The Yoruba idea of one Nigeria is founded on beefing Igbos and licking hausa boots.

The Hausa idea of one Nigeria is founded upon fearing igbos and enslaving yorubas

Arent they tangled in their own web of confusion!
Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by eaglechild: 1:19am On Jul 10, 2014
T8ksy:

Do you have dementia?

Why was the war fought in the first place?

1 Like

Re: [PICTURES] Boko Haram Attack Village Beheading Two Locals by eaglechild: 1:20am On Jul 10, 2014
quid:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What The Difference Between APC And PDP? / The Buhari Ptf Days! The Untold Story / NEDG DEBATE!!! Vp Sambo Reading From Prepared Memo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.