Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621255 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
franklineugwun: Did my interview today just hope to be called
goodluck:-)
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nothin2lose: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
franklineugwun: Did my interview today just hope to be called
What documents did you provide and what questions did dey as pls?... Am about to do mine 2mao
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by franklineugwun(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Erza:

well, for our set, nothing technical; ur names, hobbies, ur determination. everything is less than 15mins so dont worry. just be you

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by echibuzor: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014
I got the invite for the interview today, unfortunately I can't make it to Lagos in time for the interview embarassed embarassed
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
echibuzor: I got the invite for the interview today, unfortunately I can't make it to Lagos in time for the interview embarassed embarassed

reschedule
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Erza:

reschedule
I was invited for d interview tomorrow and I'm not in Lagos at d moment. I intend to be there before 3pm. It seems tomorrow is the last day.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
creativeguru:
I was invited for d interview tomorrow and I'm not in Lagos at d moment. I intend to be there before 3pm. It seems tomorrow is the last day.

Please, what's the easiest / fastest route to Herbert Macaulay road, sabo, yaba from LUTH.
thanks.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by echibuzor: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Erza:

reschedule

From Abuja?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jesmine123: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
At long last!!! ve gotn an invite for d interview.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jesmine123: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
how can one reschedule? wots d implication? and aw long does it take afta d interview to b selected fr d bootcamp?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by echibuzor: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
jesmine123: how can one reschedule? wots d implication? and aw long does it take afta d interview to b selected fr d bootcamp?

It says so in the email that was used to invite you, dont know bout the implications and it shouldnt take more than a week for bootcamp to start.
They already have a calender and they are sticking to it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by slidesorter: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello Everyone,I just got a mail for an interview tomorrow!!! Am a rookie programmer,Do i stand a chance to be selected? Make i know now O,so that i no go waste my time.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by echibuzor: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
slidesorter: Hello Everyone,I just got a mail for an interview tomorrow!!! Am a rookie programmer,Do i stand a chance to be selected? Make i know now O,so that i no go waste my time.

They want to train, so I am sure they are not going to ask programming questions or anything. What they want to know is you, your person and not what you already know..

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
creativeguru:

I'm sure you'll make it. good luck.I'll be rooting for you from my system smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
echibuzor:

From Abuja?

oops..well, you can always apply for the next bootcamp. I hear its back-to-back with this one
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by slidesorter: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please you guys should give me a hint on what i will expect for the interview tomorrow!!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by necz: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Please whosoever the management of ANDELA are, the notice period is just 2 short (jst 12 hrs ago u message us 4 interview)!.......Since you know well that people applied outside LAGOS. You jst have 2 reconsider the risk of life we will be willing to take and give more grace.

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 2:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Erza:

I'm sure you'll make it. good luck.I'll be rooting for you from my system smiley
Thank you.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by creativeguru: 2:08am On Oct 03, 2014
slidesorter: Please you guys should give me a hint on what i will expect for the interview tomorrow!!
I think It's just about being yourself and show that you are interested in learning. Of course, give answer to straight questions like what's your name? your hobby, dream etc.

Just have an open mind. see you there today.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nothin2lose: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2014
I did mine yesterday, just be concise and explicit..... I hope to get called
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 3Dimension: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Ezra and creativeguru please how do I locate the place for the interview?

Is it at alagomeji?

My interview Is for today thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by spoilerx: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
got invited for interview today.......
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2014
3Dimension: Ezra and creativeguru please how do I locate the place for the interview?

Is it at alagomeji?

My interview Is for today thanks

it's at Sabo junction. Beside PEP store
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Just got invited for bootcamp
thanks Ezra and all for dia help so far
hope to meet y'all at bootcamp
and for those going for interview today
success.....

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by slidesorter: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Abeg who know road make e tell me ☺º°˚˚˚ !!! Am at the pep store!!! Don't know which building to enter
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 3Dimension: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Erza:

it's at Sabo junction. Beside PEP store
how do I get dir? Pls.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by franklineugwun(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2014
bamoza: Just got invited for bootcamp
thanks Ezra and all for dia help so far
hope to meet y'all at bootcamp
and for those going for interview today
success.....
Got the invite too. Hope to meet you guys there.
Thanks Ezra you where quite helpful.
How did you confirm your acceptance Bamoza?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bamoza, just send a mail telling that you will be available for the boot camp if you will or decline if you won't. And please do it before the deadline you were given or they'll give out your slot. Take care grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by franklineugwun(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Erza post=/post/26830073:
Bamoza, just send a mail telling that you will be available for the boot camp if you will or decline if you won't. And please do it before the deadline you were given or they'll give out your slot. Take care grin
Thanks grin hope to see you at the bootcamp
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Erza post=/post/26830073:
Thanks erza

franklineugwun hope to see you too
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by franklineugwun(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
bamoza:
Thanks erza

franklineugwun hope to see you too
Did you get any other mail after accepting the invitation for the bootcamp
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by bamoza(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
franklineugwun:
Did you get any other mail after accepting the invitation for the bootcamp
No
did u?
maybe dey will mail us all together 2mao
ithink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff