Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (624807 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Bahddo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
MuskElon:

I changed that line to : if word == "" #to check for empty string

then i added a condition to check if the argument is a "word" i.e contains only alphabets(word.isalpha())

the parenthesis didn't seem to matter though. I think it's because the curriculum is based on python 2.7

Thanks for your suggestions. Cheers!
his suggestion is also very nice. With it you'd need fewer lines and still pass the hidden test.

It is not because it is python 2 though. In python, assigning comma-separated items to a variable defaults as a tuple. For example...

>>> a = 1, 2, 3
>>> a
(1, 2, 3)
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MuskElon: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bahddo:
his suggestion is also very nice. With it you'd need fewer lines and still pass the hidden test.

It is not because it is python 2 though. In python, assigning comma-separated items to a variable defaults as a tuple. For example...

>>> a = 1, 2, 3
>>> a
(1, 2, 3)

Hmm. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MuskElon: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Does anyone know if the lab tests for last and current cycle are the same?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Vizzim: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Pls guys i really need help with my isogram test. After passing the test, it failed all hidden tests. Seriously done my best. Plsss

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MuskElon: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Vizzim:
Pls guys i really need help with my isogram test. After passing the test, it failed all hidden tests. Seriously done my best. Plsss

You need to add a condition to test if the argument supplied is a word i.e contains no special characters or white space. A word consists of only aplhabets.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Vizzim: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
MuskElon:

You need to add a condition to test if the argument supplied is a word i.e contains no special characters or white space. A word consists of only aplhabets.

Thanks a lot.. Pls can i av Ur Whatsapp no so you can put me thru when other problems arise.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MuskElon: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vizzim:

Thanks a lot.. Pls can i av Ur Whatsapp no so you can put me thru when other problems arise.

Sent you a PM
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by noordean(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
I completed my test last week but haven't gotten any mail regarding that. Hope I'm safe?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by sulaimansly(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2017
I registered on Saturday n did my plum test but I haven't seen my home study test link only the curriculum
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Chairmanfestus: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Add me to whatsapp group 07068999036
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Idondie: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Whatsapp group @jackofalltrades @wafijoe
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please can someone add me up to that Andela WhatsApp group chat. my number 09031805675
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Babadee30(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please for the homestudy curriculum test, do i have to finish the labs before submitting the quiz?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Skyfornia(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2017
There is a space for IT placement in a food processing company located at Yaba, Lagos. Duration of IT should be minimum of 6months. Course required is Engineering or any Science course.

Call 08025653564 for more details.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Deensante: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
please will be glad, if anyone can add me up and guide me properly 07031523649
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Deensante: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bahddo:
It's just one hidden test you aren't passing, and the key lies in your opinion of how empty the string should be to disqualify as an isogram. For example, if you have a string of only non-alphabetic characters (including whitespaces) without at least one letter, it's not an isogram.
Please will be glad if i can email you,< provide me with it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by MuskElon: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babadee30:
Please for the homestudy curriculum test, do i have to finish the labs before submitting the quiz?

No

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kposedaddy: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
please has anybody done his data structures and recursive labs? i am stuck and i need understanding of it

please help
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Babadee30(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
kposedaddy:
please has anybody done his data structures and recursive labs? i am stuck and i need understanding of it

please help

What's the issue you are having?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Babadee30(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
MuskElon:

No
Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kposedaddy: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Babadee30:

What's the issue you are having?

i am getting the solutions wrong, they dont pass any of the tests
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Babadee30(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
kposedaddy:

i am getting the solutions wrong, they dont pass any of the tests
Which of the solutions? Post your codes so that it can be reviewed here.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fredamare: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
guys, Interview Invite!!!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Prince4God(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2017
fredamare:
guys, Interview Invite!!!

Congratulations my dear! What are the details, date, venue and what to come with?

Please keep the house updated!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fredamare: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Prince4God post=54853349]

Congratulations my dear! What are the details, date, venue and what to come with?

Please keep the house updated![/quoite]

Thank you... was given a range of dates to select from, and a personality test. Nothing was said about what documents to bring along with me.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Emanodimo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
I am having issue to login, I have entered my email,but not responding. please help. As a beginner I have download the app, how do I start working on the app.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Babadee30(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=fredamare post=54856159][/quote]
Congrats.
Did you select Monday?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olatunjiYSO(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Emanodimo:
I am having issue to login, I have entered my email,but not responding. please help. As a beginner I have download the app, how do I start working on the app.

This isn't Andela android learning community thread..
This is the thread for intending andela fellows..

For the android learning community, visit https://www.nairaland.com/3623331/apply-andela-learning-2017-program/2
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olatunjiYSO(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please I keep having issues with my code..
The surprising thing is that the interpreter never shows where the issue is!

Just keep saying error occurred while running script...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fredamare: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
I think "Error while running script" is from the IDE or network. You could try another browser...

olatunjiYSO:
Please I keep having issues with my code..
The surprising thing is that the interpreter never shows where the issue is!

Just keep saying error occurred while running script...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olatunjiYSO(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
i think i now know where the problem is!
All this while, i have been using the proctor test for my last application(cycle xx). Andela never sent me a new proctor test for this XXII cycle.

Please as someone that has once applied to Andela before, should i continue with the proctor test i was unable to complete during my previous application (cycle XX) or i am supposed to receive a new proctor test for the present cycle.

i need to get this clear first before further troubleshooting...

Someone please help sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.