Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621253 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
joshkolade:
It asking for the email you use in the andela's form but I don't know why it not accepting mine
yeah, Its asking alright, but where do I put it, it does not have any field to put the email, and the submit button there is not even active
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ramos16:

yeah, Its asking alright, but where do I put it, it does not have any field to put the email, and the submit button there is not even active
Try to take a screen shot of the test score, to be on the safe side.. You can always mail them the screen shot ...congrats in advance
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
You can always send email to apply@andela.com if you have any challenge concerning the test.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
joshkolade:
I did the test already and i scored 732 but the problem i have is that i can't submit my result embarassed .... It keep telling me the email not registered with greenhouse

I'm not really sure about this, but was it stated in the homestudy mail that you have to take a screenshot of your test result and send to an email address? That was how the last set was done due to some challenges.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
I took the screenshot in case.. You should also do so. Sh*t happens.
toystars:

I'm not really sure about this, but was it stated in the homestudy mail that you have to take a screenshot of your test result and send to an email address? That was how the last set was done due to some challenges.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
joshkolade:
I took the screenshot in case.. You should also do so. Sh*t happens.

Sure I will cheesy grin wink
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
I took the test oo, scored 665 initially then went for overtime naso final score drop to 618 shocked grin
but the thing is I dey try click on exit test so as to submit score but the thing no gree exit o

did i mention the time factor
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
screen grab the result in case. If you dont know how to screen grab. follow this step: Hold down the alt key and press the prtsc key.. Then open your paint app and paste it. save... after that close the tab and reopen it through the link send to you on your email.. You will be able to exit it.
tr3y:
I took the test oo, scored 665 initially then went for overtime naso final score drop to 618 shocked grin
but the thing is I dey try click on exit test so as to submit score but the thing no gree exit o

did i mention the time factor
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
joshkolade:
screen grab the result in case. If you dont know how to screen grab. follow this step: Hold down the alt key and press the prtsc key.. Then open your paint app and paste it. save... after that close the tab and reopen it through the link send to you on your email.. You will be able to exit it.

I will screenshot it, I have copied the link and opened it on chrome opera mozilla. same thing, lemme try your suggestion sir.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
joshkolade

Thanks it worked, you the man. cheesy
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
You're welcome grin
tr3y:
joshkolade

Thanks it worked, you the man. cheesy

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jkul(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Guys. The most important thing to do in order to improve your chances of getting into Andela is to complete the homestudy curriculum. The test is taken from the study materials provided. Better to be very well prepared ahead of time, so even if you're still considering applying (and haven't actually applied yet), it's advisable to begin and master the content of the recommended courses in the curriculum. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by lonngmann(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ģood evening
Please,Is the format of the test still multiple choice?

I don't know shit about programming and am not sure I can cram 7 hours of HTML test and 10 hours of java script tutorials cry
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
One thing to passing it is believing in yourself. even when you know what to do and you dont believe in yourself there is problem.. so believe in yourself and you will make it.. I'd believe in myself that is why I got 732 out of 800.. Not proud just wanna boost your moral
lonngmann:
Ģood evening

I don't know shit about programming and am not sure I can cram 7 hours of HTML test and 10 hours of java script tutorials cry
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by lonngmann(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
joshkolade:
One thing to passing it is believing in yourself. even when you know what to do and you dont believe in yourself there is problem.. so believe in yourself and you will make it.. I'd believe in myself that is why I got 732 out of 800.. Not proud just wanna boost your moral
wow...thanks
I do believe know myself, I just want to know how to channel my studying power

A little bit of what to expect from the test so that I can know how well to prepare for it with the little time
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Alright people, I do not know what is going on, I just received a mail, actually two mail, asking me to take the homestudy test, I have already taking it na, what do you all think I should do
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olahwisdom(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ramos16:
Alright people, I do not know what is going on, I just received a mail, actually two mail, asking me to take the homestudy test, I have already taking it na, what do you all think I should do

Maybe an error on Andela's part, sending the mail to U more times than necessary? Did you try to take the test again by following the link? I expect it to say can't cos U have taken it before.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
joshkolade:
how did you submit your test score to andela?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Smug: 2:19am On Jul 22, 2015
I just took the home study test and I'm not impressed with my score of 371. However, i did with just 11% completion of the JavaScript class on code academy. All i need to do is complete the full course, revise nd put in for the next Andela recruitment exercise and pray for the best.

#teamOptimistic

4 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Ramos16:

Since you've done the test, you can ignore the mail. Except if you didn't submit the result of the test.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Smug:
I just took the home study test and I'm not impressed with my score of 371. However, i did with just 11% completion of the JavaScript class on code academy. All i need to do is complete the full course, revise nd put in for the next Andela recruitment exercise and pray for the best.
#teamOptimistic

That's good. But note that it really is about understanding what you are studying, not just completing the whole course.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2015
lonngmann:
Ģood evening

You can't cram programming, nobody can. All you can do is understand the little things that make the code work and every other thing fall into place. Just go through the homestudy curriculum tutorials and understand how and why each concept work and you will be good.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tgmservice: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2015
U andela people u what to gather thousands of people n teach them how to program when u have nt organised urself. U guys need to sit up can't u people create u own question and answer portal rather than using foreign one. So after taking the test u are telling me to take a screenshot of the score. Why didn't u say this b4 mtcheeeeew
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2015
toystars:

You can't cram programming, nobody can. All you can do is understand the little things that make the code work and every other thing fall into place. Just go through the homestudy curriculum tutorials and understand how and why each concept work and you will be good.

bro how do i submit my score please?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
dammyspencer:

bro how do i submit my score please?

I've replied your message.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2015
tgmservice:
U andela people u what to gather thousands of people n teach them how to program when u have nt organised urself. U guys need to sit up can't u people create u own question and answer portal rather than using foreign one. So after taking the test u are telling me to take a screenshot of the score. Why didn't u say this b4 mtcheeeeew

I get your point boss. I can assure you that all will be fixed soon. Hope you killed the test sha?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by yemicoal(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Just got the mail to rewrite ! Fair enough
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
toystars:

I get your point boss. I can assure you that all will be fixed soon. Hope you killed the test sha?
I submitted my result properly. Do I still need to send them a screen shot?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
yemicoal:
Just got the mail to rewrite ! Fair enough
Please did your mail actually state to rewrite the test?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tgmservice: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is this andela thing really worth the tym? am only hearing of u guys in nairaland
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
tgmservice:
Is this andela thing really worth the tym? am only hearing of u guys in nairaland

Believe or not bro, it definitely is worth your time,and effort, it might not be chevron when it comes to pay, but its much more when it comes to experience in programming

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by joshkolade: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Am so f**ked up.. sorry to use the f word... Cant submit.. but i send my result to apply@andela.com.. to be on the safer side... but why can i submit

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.