Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (623187 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Focusedaliu: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Does anyone has idea of when they would start sending interview invitations. And i can't access my the home study test site again (proctor....) except to check my scores through smarterer. Anyone having this prob?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Hi guys. Pls, how do I apply to Andela?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Focusedaliu:
Does anyone has idea of when they would start sending interview invitations. And i can't access my the home study test site again (proctor....) except to check my scores through smarterer. Anyone having this prob?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
guys at boot camp, can you share your javascript course content or topics
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by timijoseph01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Can any1 tell how to begin with Andela.... All links seem to be expired.. Whr do i register or signup...??
Sum1 shu plz help
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
timijoseph01:
Can any1 tell how to begin with Andela.... All links seem to be expired.. Whr do i register or signup...??
Sum1 shu plz help
Go to apply.andela.co
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by teymugs: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
I have received the invite to the interview. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , How does it go there People.!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Arcdavid: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
teymugs:
I have received the invite to the interview. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , How does it go there People.!!!!!!!!!!

Guy, what was your score for the home test
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Focusedaliu: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
teymugs:
Please when did you receive the invite and whats your home study score.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by faith2ogesco(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Guys must u finish d course b4 u can take d test?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kayor123: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2015
teymugs:

guy i finish the text with 697 and i have not receive the invite to the interview pls can you tell me when you receive it,bocos i have did it b4 the smarter website is shut down...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Focusedaliu: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don;t think they've started sending any invitation. After contacting Andela, i got this msg:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in Andela.

We apologize for the confusion you have been experiencing regarding the Deadline of the Application. We have received your application and it is currently being processed.

The deadline for the Class XIII Application is December 2015.

You will be contacted once the application closes with the next steps to take in becoming an Andelan.

Thank You.

The Andela Team.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
beloved n'landers, Help me thank baba God for blessing me.. Have gotten my offer to be an Andela fellow.. Wish all prospective fellows the best.. The road is long, but the reward is worth the try

11 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ramos16:
beloved n'landers, Help me thank baba God for blessing me.. Have gotten my offer to be an Andela fellow.. Wish all prospective fellows the best.. The road is long, but the reward is worth the try
congratulations! Your previous programming experience really helped you.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ramos16:

congrats o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Focusedaliu: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ramos16:
Congrats bro.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by faith2ogesco(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ramos16:
congrats
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dami9ja(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2015
Ramos16:

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by xxiv(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ramos16:

Congrats man! Well done!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Ramos16:
Congratulations bro! So after all the hustle, long journeys and repeated trials, you made it. Congra-very, very, VERY-tulations! :-D
So how do we celebrate it? ;-)

P.S: But why did you and all the other guys grow silent upon resuming camp?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2015
enigmatique:

Congratulations bro! So after all the hustle, long journeys and repeated trials, you made it. Congra-very, very, VERY-tulations! :-D
So how do we celebrate it? ;-)

P.S: But why did you and all the other guys grow silent upon resuming camp?
Sorry the camp was challenging, but from hence I am available... thanks man
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Avast(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Ramos16:
can someone without programming knowledge apply?

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by teymugs: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
dami9ja:

Congrats bro!

I have been invited to the bootcamp #Andela_Kenya, I will be pressing harder to make it.!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by teymugs: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
kayor123:

guy i finish the text with 697 and i have not receive the invite to the interview pls can you tell me when you receive it,bocos i have did it b4 the smarter website is shut down...

But now the testing system changed!! You don't actually see the results...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Avast(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Avast:
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ramos16:

Nice 1. E ku oriire. (Afterall, if u'll b working in Lag, the earlier u start learning Yoruba the better! :-) )

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Avast:
Yes u can, but u won't stay that way. Andela will train you, and that will start from the home study curriculum you'll be asked 2 complete.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by xxiv(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ramos16:

Bro, can we come to you for advice and guidance?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Avast(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
enigmatique:

Yes u can, but u won't stay that way. Andela will train you, and that will start from the home study curriculum you'll be asked 2 complete.
thank u
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Avast:
thank u
Don't mention.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Focusedaliu: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
For us that have done the test before the smarter site was down, are we required to take the test again or is there any test we still need to do. Or we should apply again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.