Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622974 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by GoodBoi1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Avast(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
ARE WE TO ABANDON THE PREVIOUS CURRICULUM ?? PLEASE WE NEED HELP O
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Avast(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2015
mayoadegbola:
Hello guys, have you noticed there is a new Home Study Curriculum?
Got a mail to that effect this afternoon.
SAME HERE,,,,,,,,AM CONFUSED
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tgmservice: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by mayoadegbola(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sheyhunn(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hi Guys, Is Andela still recruiting for this training? I wish to apply.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by YinkokoOFlife: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jacob05(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sheyhunn:
Hi Guys, Is Andela still recruiting for this training? I wish to apply.
yea. Goto apply.andela.co
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by noordean(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sheyhunn(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
jacob05:
yea. Goto apply.andela.co
Thanks a lot.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by stadora(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by frebor(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Me too, pls: 08075035115
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by PrinceRhaeger: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello guys.....Please does one need to have prior knowledge in programming to succeed or apply for this Andele programme
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrinceRhaeger:
Hello guys.....Please does one need to have prior knowledge in programming to succeed or apply for this Andele programme
all you need is to study the andela curriculum very well and you are good to go cheesy
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
WafiJoe:
Let's create a whatsapp group for andela. drop your number here, and I will add you to the group.

Why are you derailing this thread na, soon this group will be full of numbers, if there is any info just post or ask any question biko

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by lusim(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by NigAmbassador: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
rainnaira:
am a 17yr old gal just finishd ma secondary abt 2 go 2 d uni,when i heard abt andela i told ma mum and she said i shud try but pple wud b much but i stil tried sha wrote d prom test but wasn't calld 4 an interview.but i wud rili luv 2 b a programmer nd i heard universities only teach d theory aspect.pls wat do i do, do u think i shud apply again.

The forum has been very lively, and I got to really appreciate God and life better..

To all fellows and intending fellows of Andela,(I am no Andela fellow) it is imperative to brace up for future opportunities.

Do not get discouraged or allow fear to cloud your sense of accurate mental judgement.

The Information Technology realm is so vast that "no two birds can collide".

Do not get discourage or depressed if you miss an opportunity, Andela is one of the numerous opportunities you will meet in your pursuit of career and personal development.

No matter your goodwill pursuit in life, God will help you and you will smile at the end. Just enjoy your life's journey with clear purpose.

Many Elites in the IT world opt that Year 2020 will determine the real path of the IT world and its players. Its best you get on the IT ship now and horn your value.(that's if you want to be part of it)

But if you must be part of the IT ship, do major in Programming and IT security... Those are two world and power determinats in the IT world in the coming years.

Stay positive, stay focused and let your heart portray goodwill of hope. Teach others, information should be free...

I anchor here...

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Lumidee007(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by faithbibi(f): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ugowinn(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
pls add me 08063332501
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
faithbibi:
Pls i registered this year, passed their online test, but i have a problem with receiving messages from my yahoo account. Please can anyone tell me their present situation. Pls add me to the group 07084185633
how did you know you passed the online test? Btw which of the online test did you pass? Cos the congratulatory mail you receive to have passed any of the test usually contains next step which is usually an invitation to interview or an invitation to take the home study test.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
WafiJoe:
Let's create a whatsapp group for andela. drop your number here, and I will add you to the group.
That's a good idea, coz a community is better than a person all by him/herself. But then, I'd prefer that:
-the group be created and administrated by a current Andela fellow e.g Ramos16, sname00 or Google63.
-we send our nums to the admin as a PM. Nairaland is a very big place and u don't want all the exposure that a public display of ur num can bring.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
enigmatique:

That's a good idea, coz a community is better than a person all by him/herself. But then, I'd prefer that:
-the group be created and administrated by a current Andela fellow e.g Ramos16, sname00 or Google63.
-we send our nums to the admin as a PM. Nairaland is a very big place and u don't want all the exposure that a public display of ur num can bring.

hmm!, I feel honoured grin, I would do anything to help

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
enigmatique:

This sounds a lot better

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Damoxy(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls is it Possible to Siwes there
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Damoxy:
Pls is it Possible to Siwes there
not sure... but months back I saw sm1 @andela's amity campus who was on IT with them. I'd advc u check dem out
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Damoxy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
izutex007:
not sure... but months back I saw sm1 @andela's amity campus who was on IT with them. I'd advc u check dem out
Aiit Thanks
Do u have any way to contact them.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
checkmateman:

Why are you derailing this thread na, soon this group will be full of numbers, if there is any info just post or ask any question biko
08052215033, I just applied and have done the plum survey,I hope to learn more,particularly to know where to focus on more for the home study test. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Ramos16:

hmm!, I feel honoured grin, I would do anything to help
Good! So take up the gauntlet na. Create a group and add those guys that have already dropped their nums. Similarly, tell us how we can privately get our nums to you so as to be added too.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by checkmateman: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2015
issaRukayat:
08052215033, I just applied and have done the plum survey,I hope to learn more,particularly to know where to focus on more for the home study test. Thank you.

A link of the home study will ormay have been send to you or http://andela.github.io/homestudy/ and start beforethe test emails roll out

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
checkmateman:

A link of the home study will ormay have been send to you or http://andela.github.io/homestudy/ and start beforethe test emails roll out
it was sent immediately I applied,tnx
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
The new Homestudy link is very different from the previous Codeacademy one. And a lot more vast in scope. Is that really the new study material or do I stick to the Codeacademy link?

Urgent reply, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.