Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] (32716 Views)

Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High / <<<<365 Inplays-punter's Remedy>>>>>>> / Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
hardbody:

You are forgiven. Go and sin no more

And you are not forgiven. Go and Learn math!

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

And you are not forgiven. Go and Learn math!

Vivi, I don't need math in my life, well not at that level, I learnt enough to pass the exams i needed them for (including such funny things as differentiation when i was studying for an MBA), but now, my everyday job does not require a deep knowledge of mathematics. (I interprete accounts though and can work out ratios). By the way, $46k X the conversion rate in Naira is arithmetic not mathematics. But honestly I am done fighting, we can shake hands now, even if i am not forgiven, is that ok?
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
hardbody:

Vivi, I don't need math in my life, well not at that level, I learnt enough to pass the exams i needed them for (including such funny things as differentiation when i was studying for an MBA), but now, my everyday job does not require a deep knowledge of mathematics. (I interprete accounts though and can work out ratios). By the way, $46k X the conversion rate in Naira is arithmetic not mathematics. But honestly I am done fighting, we can shake hands now, even if i am not forgiven, is that ok?

Mathematics is the abstract science of number, quantity, and space. Arithmetic is an aspect of math.
You are forgiven.
And please, no more name-calling. A lot of us have been guilty of this on this thread and your responses were the fuel to those fires.
Cheers.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by juanjay: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2015
lol..
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tosinhtml: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) / 5 Habits That Kill Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.