Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] (32728 Views)

Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High / <<<<365 Inplays-punter's Remedy>>>>>>> / Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by adewumi91(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Are you sure you know your calculations? it's running into several millions o

Big4wig: dude he has made it jor..not yet a millionaire buh its something jor

imagine $1 = 170

therefore 46 x 170 = 700&sumtin

oga its more Dan wat people make in a year self
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by majamajic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: dude he has made it jor..not yet a millionaire buh its something jor

imagine $1 = 170

therefore 46 x 170 = 700&sumtin

oga its more Dan wat people make in a year self

What are u checking. ....am getting 7.8 million naira. Its a big amount of money anywhere in the world even in US
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by olumzzz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

Lol. Ok. on a salary scale of N24m plus per annum, i earn more than that in a month. Does that still make sense to you? I am coming strictly from my perspective and so do not see how N700k amounts to 'making it'. Its less than a couple of guys monthly take home. That is my point, i have not in anyway suggested that N.7m is not good money, especially when won on a bet, but it does not go beyond the short term.
THIS GUY IS DRUNK..$46K IN NAIRA IS N7,820,000

4 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Sanchez01: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

Lol. Ok. on a salary scale of N24m plus per annum, i earn more than that in a month. Does that still make sense to you? I am coming strictly from my perspective and so do not see how N700k amounts to 'making it'. Its less than a couple of guys monthly take home. That is my point, i have not in anyway suggested that N.7m is not good money, especially when won on a bet, but it does not go beyond the short term.
Who's this proud boy? I read how your show off started and I realized the reason; you weren't bent on posting something meaningful save for the fact that you wanted to earn yourself some cheap bragging right. I equally do not believe that your salary scale of 24m plus per annum is powerful and strong enough to earn you 7M in two hours. It's either you do not understand what it means to be a kill joy or that you've been dying to show the world how much you earn. It is not in my place to argue if you earn up to that or not, if you like, earn 56m per annum, no one sees you when you collect it. I get your point though, some lazy and awuf Nairaland ladies will send you PMs soon. Just rest and digest cassava flakes now that you have returned from work. Yeye! undecided

29 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Okuda(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
CVWizards: He has made it!

With 46,000 are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
feminineA:

just to correct you its actually N7,820,000 and yes he has made it if he utilizes the money well which i doubt
No money is too big or too small to nuture and grow, but your life style is your weakest link.

4 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by majamajic(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

U earn more than that yet u can't calculate or even get close to worth of $46k.......

15 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by ultrazone(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Let's make peace, pls.
www.WeTalkNaira.com
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by cinche(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
That Bro DAT said he is making 24m per annum ..........I hope u not lying .......cos u sounded so sure ......
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

Bros i doff my hat for you oh
i no say me sef dey lie buh, nna mehn, u lie pass me . . .

16 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow!..but Dias somtin fishy abt this..how com he predicted d scoreline accurately?..hmm..wich "Aladdin" you go visit?..
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Vansnickers: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why must people always try to make themselves feel important?

No one cares about what you earn in a year brah.

Abeg Swerve.

3 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Vansnickers: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
majamajic:

U earn more than that yet u can't calculate or even get close to worth of $46k.......

If it's true, then he's a Yahoo-Yahoo boy.

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by zicoraads: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Truckpusher: No money is too big or too small but your life style is your weakest link.
I like this. This touched my life. Thanks!

Meanwhile, hardbody...u just got urself the attention u voluntarily or involuntarily 'ordered'. Its true that u might or might not earn that, but that is big money. Especially when it comes in form of a 'windfall' as this one did. Besides, the argument didnt warrant ur mentioning ur take home pay.

4 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
jaybossYBNL: I knew that Germany will beat Brazil but I didn't bet about it..... so why do they say only eight people in the world?
ur must be real dumb, only eight pple in the world were crazy enuf to put germany will win 7-1. dey bet on d scores duh

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by ogbronx(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
monex:

it is > N7 million o. not 700k

guy calculate well before u blow ur trumpet o
He boasted of being paid 24m per annum but couldn't convert dolls to naira. What does that mean? lol

4 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by 9jagist(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is owesome
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Barywhyte(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: now my problem is who asked u how much ur making..dude pride goes b4 a fall

On a faceless forum like this, any jobless e-diot can claim to be anything

3 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by ameer2: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ceasar1: Impossible!
No one could had predicted that score!
I smell big set-up! angry
Honestly.dis days,i m really really suspecting football is just a set up.

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Akin1212(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

. Are you sure u earn 24 milla? How come you don't know how to count milla? Mhen that dude won himself 7.82 fucking milla. 46000 x 170 = 7820000.... Wake up man.. That's what u earn in 3months + a man just did a day.

4 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Btruth: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: now my problem is who asked u how much ur making..dude pride goes b4 a fall
..lol. & you are stressing yourself answering this guy. The poor dude is on his bike (Okada) waiting for his next passenger......lol.

3 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by 9jahubcom(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: this is more than lucky..
i hear
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Odunharry(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Titiluvly: Wow!..but Dias somtin fishy abt this..how com he predicted d scoreline accurately?..hmm..wich "Aladdin" you go visit?..
lol...na diffrent jazzmen 4m indian..
How are u doing today dearie
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by larryjayz: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
I'm absolutely sure you don't have one quarter of that. And I know that cos you just reasoned like a wannabe. Go get yourself a job and quit b!tching about money that you don't have.
hardbody:

3 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
crackhaus:
You have a problem...and I'm surprised thatwith all the money you claim to earn, you still haven't figured it out.

D guy dull na, he claims 2 av so much money yet hez brain can't help him convert $46k in2 naira correctly, wen did $46,000 become 700k in naira, d guy will jst start blabbing wen he knwz nothing. Since its a faceless forum one random guy can jst come here n b boasting of somfin he can neva av in years to come

3 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by arent88(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls u guys shld give hardybody a break.nairaland is a faceless forum and u dnt knw who is who here.u might see 24m per anum as much.but dat dosent mean he is nt saying the truth.
mxxpunkxx1:

Bros i doff my hat for you oh
i no say me sef dey lie buh, nna mehn, u lie pass me . . .

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tonididdy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

with just $46k. Please convert that to Naira at today's exchange rate. Poverty mentality
nigga nor be you we donate money for to buy keke napep and you instead went to buy a BOLD5

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by abbakacici: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
hayoakins: Chai

Oya Netherlands 9 Argentina 3
grin grin gringrin

How much will i win? cheesy
it will some where around if you bet around $ 20 it somewhere around 1000/1 thus 20020
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
ameer2: Honestly.dis days,i m really really suspecting football is just a set up.

Bro.. It's a big mockery to say one predicted that score before the match.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Roliks09: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why's everyone hating on hardboy? He spoke from 'his perspective' and the figures he picked i.e N.7m was from the calculation someone did. If Dangote told us 7million was small money would we hate on him like this? Let the guy be jare
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by jeff1607(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hope una kw se d guy go pay tax for dat money wey im win unless it has been removed already. Money easily gotten is easily spent
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sanchez01:
Who's this proud boy? I read how your show off started and I realized the reason; you weren't bent on posting something meaningful save for the fact that you wanted to earn yourself some cheap bragging right. I equally do not believe that your salary scale of 24m plus per annum is powerful and strong enough to earn you 7M in two hours. It's either you do not understand what it means to be a kill joy or that you've been dying to show the world how much you earn. It is not in my place to argue if you earn up to that or not, if you like, earn 56m per annum, no one sees you when you collect it. I get your point though, some lazy and awuf Nairaland ladies will send you PMs soon. Just rest and digest cassava flakes now that you have returned from work. Yeye! undecided
Lol nice one, some people can f00l demselves jst 2 get cheap attention, he such a bltch a$$ ni99a

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) / Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / 5 Habits That Kill Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.