Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] (32701 Views)

Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High / <<<<365 Inplays-punter's Remedy>>>>>>> / Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2014
SangoCrusader: Before Seun bans me, let me explain. This is Hardbody's public profile pic so I am not violating rule 10 by exposing his identity as it is already exposed. Shall I take it down @ hardbody? (I remain loyal!!!)

A few things here stand out like a sore thumb. You are such a newbie, you got registered on June 27, 2014 and have spent a cumulative of just one day on total time spent online. You have posted only one topic on how to scam people of N75m of their hard earned money. The remaining 58 posts all reek of the demented fool that you are.

Now I also noticed that in your wisdom you have no profile pic, yet you have the effrontery only associated buffoonery to pretend to attack me using my profile pic. I called you out before and I am doing that again, open a thread and lets advertise ourselves for NLers and the world to judge for themselves. You have opened the most stinking can of worm you ever could, and as I said earlier, bring your Shiite on, I am available to smear u with it.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2014
Twitter: @jameymohoni
Time registered: May 26, 2013
Time spent online: 5 days & 3 hours
View Prettyboi1989's posts (407) | View Prettyboi1989's topics (31)

This one had been here for the number of days above stated, following to impress Feyikemi and Tiwalademi.

And with no pic on profile also has the animalistic effrontery and temerity to post nonsense. I have called you out on a challenge. I have my recent pic on my profile, post yours first and then open a thread so that we can showcase ourselves to the world. Criminal fronting under the guise of NL. I had treated you with kid gloves, now i am ready to fight without gloves and to hit you where it hurts most. Bring your shiite on...
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2014
princechrming:

$46K means N700K to you? LOL! Dude, your math skills are really on a low, and that's someone who claims to be earning N24M plus per annum, your employer must be really lucky to have you.

My maths skills are definitely low, that explains why i used a figure produced by someone else. If your English comprehension were any good, you would understood the communication between me and the guy i responded to. It however says a lot about how rational you could be to have assumed that i need my mathematics to be as strong as that of pythagoras to make good money in this system. No. One of the reasons i studied Law is because i was poor in Mathematics. Does that in any way answer to your enquiry, no matter how silly? Now why did you not study English well enough to be able to comprehend simple logical reasoning....
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2014
bxcode: I can only imagine hardboy's face after he must have read all these embarassed grin embarassed

You must be idiotic to assume that online criticisms by men of little brains could scratch me an inch below my skin surface.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2014
bimbor:

Lol....Una no go school?

So $46k now amounts to 700k?! Na wa ooh.

I attended night school, hence i relied on others to do the calculation for me. Unfortunately, they were no better than you
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2014
prettyboi1989: Dat hardbody guy is jst a miscreant. U claim 2 earn 24milli, n u here arguing wit us on nairaland. U suppose dey ur ac chillin office bookin d nxt flight to ur nxt bizness meeting. Showz d guy is brainless, and an empty head 4 dat matter, u can't do simple multiplication, I too knw don kill am.
Hez one of many of d ignorant folks on nairaland who finks dey knw it all, n fink dey av money more dan d richest man in d world. Bunch of sick minded fella's.

I have already addressed you. Write in English so i can decipher the foolery that you are concocting in print.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Read again. He said he earns more than that in a month. That is more than N24m a month. Are you sure this is not Yaya Toure chatting here?

Yaya (hard body), What's up? grin

Remain in your lowest wrung of the ladder buddy. You think your mates building and buying properties are those thinking like you? Poverty is so very close by you. Just a warning
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2014
hardbody:

Remain in your lowest wrung of the ladder buddy. You think your mates building and buying properties are those thinking like you? Poverty is so very close by you. Just a warning
My friend, you do not know me. I never criticised you. I was just pointing out a mistake you made.

You said that you make close to that in a month. You should have said that in you make that in a year.

Bragging online does not signify wealth.

By the way, you are not God and you can not curse.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Exactly! With his poor math skills, its probably N2,400,000 a year he earns. Good grief. Some people on Nairaland sha. tongue

Learn to read. There is something called a mail trail. I reacted to some person's post and to think you could just jump on the wand wagon and start spewing trash is so unlady-like. I will let this pass and hope you respect your self going forward. I don't recall making a scathing remark to you on this forum even when you have come across as uncouth and ill-mannered severally. You may wish to be well-advised.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: My friend, you do not know me. I never criticised you. I was just pointing out a mistake you made.

You said that you make close to that in a month. You should have said that in you make that in a year.

Bragging online does not signify wealth.

By the way, you are not God and you can not curse.

You are so thick skulled. It was not and had nothing to do with bragging. Read the entire thread and you will understand what transpired. And yes what i reeled out is my salary (take home and all). I don't curse, i only advised you to think forward and think big. If continue to think small, you will remain a 'big' fish in a tiny bowel of water
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2014
olumzzz:
THIS GUY IS DRUNK..$46K IN NAIRA IS N7,820,000

No, I was not drunk, the guy that provided the conversion was, and yes, your conversion is right. What next?
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2014
tmcleo2k2: If your CEO earns NGN60m and you earn NGN24m, then I want to assume you hold a management position in your organisation.
I put this to you: what kind of CFO pays that much to a manager who computes USD46K+ as NGN0.7m?
I bet if you are that good to earn that much then you would have realised that USD46k+ in 90mins is a whole lot more than your NGN24m in 365 days. So you know...USD46k+ equates a little above NGN7m.
MORAL: Humble yourself.

The CFO does not pay me, he was employed just like me. And yes, you are dead right, i am in Executive Management Cadre, but my JD has nothing to do with figures. Much as i have to verify figures (if and when there is a need for it), i rely on the Accounts, Finance and Performance Management Group to do their bit. I was not employed based on mathematical skills (by the way that calculation is arithmetic), I function in my role as a CS/LA.

The moral does not apply here because the intention was never to be immodest, at least not in a faceless medium.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Mcowubaba: yes so true..just like me i earn close to 10million

in kobo;(..

I say AMEN to your prayer. May God help you achieve.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2014
arent88: Why ar u guys taking things so personal wit hardbody.for christ sake its his life let him enjoy himself.and for those peeps saying most people who earn 20million per anum wouldnt hav time for social media,i say if most people wouldnt,it dosent mean it applys to everybody.these is a faceless forum and every member knws who or what he or she is .u need nt prove anytin to anybody.

Some good brain you have. Thanks.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2014
tosinhtml:

HE DESERVES IT, BECAUSE HE IS A SIMPLE FOOL ! WHO AM QUITE SURE IS NOT EVEN EMPLOYED AT ALL !!!

You are quite sure i am not employed? Ok. Let us say, If i am employed and gainfully too, God punish you, If truly i am not employed, God punish me. I say Amen, say yours.....

If you dont, God will then punish you doubly including your generations yet unborn and you will never be gainfully employed.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2014
hardbody:

You are so thick skulled. It was not and had nothing to do with bragging. Read the entire thread and you will understand what transpired. And yes what i reeled out is my salary (take home and all). I don't curse, i only advised you to think forward and think big. If continue to think small, you will remain a 'big' fish in a tiny bowel of water
You are also being judgmental. Who is thinking small. Let me educate you. That $46,000 made by that guy can be grown into a huge sum of dollars in less than a year. So that money is enough capital for a hustler to consider the winner a made man.

Secondly, I did not make my comment after spreading the whole thread. I made it not long after your comment.

You made a mistake and said you make that kind of Money in a month. You do not make about N24 million in a month. People like Yaya make over that in a week.

So admit you made a mistake.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Sanchez01: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hardbody, I have just one word or piece of advice for you; STOP posing as a nuisance. Fine, you claim to earn some amount people don't believe and you result to cussing and cursing some of those who made fun of your perceived lies. We should respect ourselves even if others don't respect us... That's the highest form of respect we can ever get; self-respect. Unfortunately, you don't have it, you demeaned yourself in the quest to 'fight back', which I consider irrelevant. To say the truth, you handled the whole thing like some 14 year old. In summation, people believe what they wish or want to believe. True, this a faceless forum but unfortunately, your aggressive rebuttals have proven your claim otherwise... Nothing is wrong in dreaming big and if people don't believe a Nairalander cannot earn up to what you claim you earn, then so be it... And as much as I tried finding some truths in what you had earlier put, all I found was...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Double post
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Yababoy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
I am really tempted to comment here after going through this whole thread. Truth be told, a lot of people earn well over =N= 2m a month, in short I can count at least 12 acquaintances that do. However, I really feel Hardbody doesn't. Your outbursts and maturity at handling criticisms say a lot about u. And if truly u do....uhmmm....a f00l and his money. U need to be very careful, u don't have to curse and put people down to state your points. If you feel some comments are childish, shortsighted or unambitious, simply ignore them and move on. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
hardbody:

Learn to read. There is something called a mail trail. I reacted to some person's post and to think you could just jump on the wand wagon and start spewing trash is so unlady-like. I will let this pass and hope you respect your self going forward. I don't recall making a scathing remark to you on this forum even when you have come across as uncouth and ill-mannered severally. You may wish to be well-advised.

Excuse you Who the hell do you think you are? I jumped on the bandwagon without reading the thread? I have come across as ill-mannered "severally". you are clearly not ok! I ADVISE YOU to think twice, no thrice...before you type rubbish to me ever again else that Uncouth and ill-mannered behavior you have seen me exhibit "severally" would be directed straight to you. Nonsense thing!

BTW, Go and learn math!!!
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yababoy: I am really tempted to comment here after going through this whole thread. Truth be told, a lot of people earn well over =N= 2m a month, in short I can count at least 12 acquaintances that do. However, I really feel Hardbody doesn't. Your outbursts and maturity at handling criticisms say a lot about u. And if truly u do....uhmmm....a f00l and his money. U need to be very careful, u don't have to curse and put people down to state your points. If you feel some comments are childish, shortsighted or unambitious, simply ignore them and move on. Cheers.

Thank you my brother!
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by SangoCrusader: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
hardbody:

A few things here stand out like a sore thumb. You are such a newbie, you got registered on June 27, 2014 and have spent a cumulative of just one day on total time spent online. You have posted only one topic on how to scam people of N75m of their hard earned money. The remaining 58 posts all reek of the demented fool that you are.

Now I also noticed that in your wisdom you have no profile pic, yet you have the effrontery only associated buffoonery to pretend to attack me using my profile pic. I called you out before and I am doing that again, open a thread and lets advertise ourselves for NLers and the world to judge for themselves. You have opened the most stinking can of worm you ever could, and as I said earlier, bring your Shiite on, I am available to smear u with it.

Bros, u get time sha. From 6am to 12pm, you have just been insulting people non-stop. So sm1 smwhere is paying your math-deficient head N2m a month to talk rubbish on forums. I don't even have your time today sef, just GO AND DIE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tiwalademi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
hardbody: Gender: m
Twitter: @jameymohoni
Time registered: May 26, 2013
Time spent online: 5 days & 3 hours
View Prettyboi1989's posts (407) | View Prettyboi1989's topics (31)

This one had been here for the number of days above stated, following to impress Feyikemi and Tiwalademi.

And with no pic on profile also has the animalistic effrontery and temerity to post nonsense. I have called you out on a challenge. I have my recent pic on my profile, post yours first and then open a thread so that we can showcase ourselves to the world. Criminal fronting under the guise of NL. I had treated you with kid gloves, now i am ready to fight without gloves and to hit you where it hurts most. Bring your shiite on...
empty barrel makes d loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by wizzyblast(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2014
hardbody:

You must be idiotic to assume that online criticisms by men of little brains could scratch me an inch below my skin surface.

really? cheesy it didn't get to you? Then what's the fuss all About "RICHIE"?
Executive manager... Oh yeah.. More like Yahoo boy.. Judging by the time you spent online dissing people, I put it to you that you're inFACT a blatant liar!! You ought to be ashamed of yourself for exhibiting your idiocy to the world.. Executive manager. .. Yup!... smiley Heard that in 1905!.. cheesy grin . Block head.. Empty vessel... #goAndLearnMath...
By the way, be sure to check me out on Forbes.

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by wizzyblast(m): 1:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Also, (assuming you've ever entered a company's premises) I'd like you to tell me the name of the "virtual" company you claim to work for. I'm pretty sure they'll applaud your attitude here. No harm meant; I'll just recommend you for whatever position is above this one. In lucid terms, I'll tell em you're "NOTEWORTHY" cheesy fraud!!! angry
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
hardbody: A certain spambot banned me for no explicable reason other than I challenged the rationality of claiming that 46k makes a man for life. I calmly read through a lot of f00ls living in their paradise but oblivious of the fact that 2m a month is not one huge sum for executive cadre in a decent multinational. I even noticed some porous brains assuming that good job and nice pay is dependent on your knowledge of mathematics only. I cringed at reading some preetyboi suggesting that I don't even have a job and went to dig up my old mails that obviously he did not understand. For the records, when I joined NL I was already coasting on the employment sphere, being a site acquisition manager in the entire country working for GLO. I joined GLO from another bank. Each and every advert I posted was in search of people to work WITH my company. I have never been out of job since graduation. I also read through some rational and food thinking minds who tried so very much to fight my course,as it were. For those who told the lie that whoever earns what I claimed cannot be spending time in NL only exposed their idiocy and ignorance. I am at a level where I give out instructions to junior colleagues and then supervise thier input. I have gone past the stage of handling files and looking for explanations, I query what my subordinates do bring experience to bear..

No apologies whatsoever. I earn upwards of 2m a month, the status car I raised in one of my chats was given me and its a 2013 pajero fully limited version. I changed jobs this January and was given a 2013 Avensis. The few NLers who have met me know. Idont need to brag. I am who I am, haters can go and die.

And they said i lied, made a report and i was banned.......Again.....
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
hardbody:

And they said i lied, made a report and i was banned.......Again.....

.....And that is after criss-crossing themselves, searching for reasons to denigrate me, and not finding any, all you get to hear is, 'Its all lies'.......

Anyways, I am done with this rubbish and those who have been my bedmates in the dirty quagmire, i wish you all well.......
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
SangoCrusader:

Bros, u get time sha. From 6am to 12pm, you have just been insulting people non-stop. So sm1 smwhere is paying your math-deficient head N2m a month to talk rubbish on forums. I don't even have your time today sef, just GO AND DIE!!!

Thanks. It is Friday.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
wizzyblast:

really? cheesy it didn't get to you? Then what's the fuss all About "RICHIE"?
Executive manager... Oh yeah.. More like Yahoo boy.. Judging by the time you spent online dissing people, I put it to you that you're inFACT a blatant liar!! You ought to be ashamed of yourself for exhibiting your idiocy to the world.. Executive manager. .. Yup!... smiley Heard that in 1905!.. cheesy grin . Block head.. Empty vessel... #goAndLearnMath...
By the way, be sure to check me out on Forbes.

Good afternoon Mr. Forbes....

I saw the name...wizzyblast.....
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Excuse you Who the hell do you think you are? I jumped on the bandwagon without reading the thread? I have come across as ill-mannered "severally". you are clearly not ok! I ADVISE YOU to think twice, no thrice...before you type rubbish to me ever again else that Uncouth and ill-mannered behavior you have seen me exhibit "severally" would be directed straight to you. Nonsense thing!

BTW, Go and learn math!!!

You are forgiven. Go and sin no more
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sanchez01: Hardbody, I have just one word or piece of advice for you; STOP posing as a nuisance. Fine, you claim to earn some amount people don't believe and you result to cussing and cursing some of those who made fun of your perceived lies. We should respect ourselves even if others don't respect us... That's the highest form of respect we can ever get; self-respect. Unfortunately, you don't have it, you demeaned yourself in the quest to 'fight back', which I consider irrelevant. To say the truth, you handled the whole thing like some 14 year old. In summation, people believe what they wish or want to believe. True, this a faceless forum but unfortunately, your aggressive rebuttals have proven your claim otherwise... Nothing is wrong in dreaming big and if people don't believe a Nairalander cannot earn up to what you claim you earn, then so be it... And as much as I tried finding some truths in what you had earlier put, all I found was...

OK. Satisfied?
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
tiwalademi: empty barrel makes d loudest noise.

Very true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? / Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / 5 Habits That Kill Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.