Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Girl Born Without A Face - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Born Without A Face (64226 Views)

Mysterious Baby Girl Born Pregnant With Twins / 'I Was Born Without A Joystick But I'm Getting One Made From My ARM' / Checkout Pictures Of A Girl Born With 4 Hands & 4 Legs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Born Without A Face by cold(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
God sure has a weird sense of humour. He must have been high as usual when he put that thing together. Or could it be that in his typical philanderous manner he impregnated another virgin and this is the result?We just might be looking at the new Messiah who knows. Anyways,he did say he creates good,he creates evil. He the lawd do all these things. So why are we acting surprised?

Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Blockus: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
dipo2much:

same shit i thought. The mother probably tried to abort her at the wrong time causing her this deformity. In any case no one deserve to be born like this

Just when I was about to call the person whose post you quoted a person, I saw yours supporting that line of reasoning so I paused.

How does a failed aborting cause a deformed baby?! undecided
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by chimajii: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

Just when I was about to call the person whose post you quoted a person, I saw yours supporting that line of reasoning so I paused.

How does a failed aborting cause a deformed baby?! undecided

nnnn....not ur name being 'privates' #Ican't
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Klare(f): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Is dat nt a face atleast shey dat no be 2eyes mouth nd nose nii!?? She is a monsterous baby flushing is da key baba God 4give
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Blockus: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimajii:

nnnn....not ur name being 'privates' #Ican't

What are you saying?

Whats wrong with my Username?!

Re: Girl Born Without A Face by chimajii: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
the sillyness Running is this Thread is Real. Ppu are quick to adduce such face to 'failed abortion',like that is truth in all cases of such d eformity? Nnn.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by benedictac(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
God I thank u this day and always for my life and that of my family. You are the greatest. I promise I will never complain again.

cold: God sure has a weird sense of humour. He must have been high as usual when he put that thing together. Or could it be that in his typical philanderous manner he impregnated another virgin and this is the result?We just might be looking at the new Messiah who knows. Anyways,he did say he creates good,he creates evil. He the lawd do all these things. So why are we acting surprised?

I can see ur brain is upside down.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by necal(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
appreciating God 4 whatever He has given u is d best cos surely der must b a reason
luv d way d mother is holdin her in a lovely way n dats all she needs 2 survive
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by chimajii: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

What are you saying?

Whats wrong with my Username?!

#bye
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Shokoloko(f): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
echobee: Pretty girl. God u re great.

Echobee, for these kind faithfilled words u are indeed blessed. Im touched
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by faithugo64(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Madam no quote me again or I will
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by cold(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Shokoloko:

Echobee, for these kind faithfilled words u are indeed blessed. Im touched
I sincerely pray to Yahweh all your daughters turn out like that so we can all say halleluyah..thank you Master Jeezeus!
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kizyte: PHOTOSHOP!
You are high undecided
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by maingwaest(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=LyfeJennings][/quote]. Ehhhhhhhh guy ke,if I hear ........ Take time o bros. Back to the matter, every body get em own opinion sha. Meanwhile ow fasting?
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by angela98(f): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Old story. I have seen this on YouTube even on channel 4 on a program called the extraordinary people

1 Like

Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
ElGuapo: 10 years from today, she'd grow up to become smarter & richer than most Nigerian 'pretty' ladies who have dedicated their lives to bed hopping tongue
will you marry her if given the opportunity? honest answer pls.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
firstEVA: will you marry her if given the opportunity? honest answer pls.

I'm married already, so there's no need re-visiting this issue anytime soon tongue
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
ElGuapo:

I'm married already, so there's no need re-visiting this issue anytime soon tongue
what if you weren't married?
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by timsarb: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sa2: She looks as scary as Bleep, in a country like Nigeria, the parents will just silently eliminate the child, but oyinbo people will not.
dat is a big fat lie, ur child is ur child no matter wot, probably u are not a parent.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Kizyte(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
firstEVA: You are high undecided
Lol! I neither drink nor smoke. Maybe I'm high in my reasoning! grin
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Ashkormissy(f): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
As horrible as it looks, nd yes it does look real horrible, it givs d OP jst no ryt watsoeva to question d act of God. Dis is jst an avenue for u to b grateful to God as u've got many wondaful cos to thnk him in ur lyf......

1 Like

Re: Girl Born Without A Face by herald9: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
VantagePoint:
WRONG! !
Animals have congenital anomalies too.
but it's very rare compared to humans sad
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Chuksab: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is pathetic!

Anyway, for those considering a laudable career in IT, kindly take advantage of the Discounted Programs in CCNA, CompTIA A+, and Microsoft Office 2013 offered by PXN Consulting, a subsidiary of Proxynet Group - an indigenous Information and Communications Technology group of companies that focuses on Network Security/Disaster (Data) Recovery Solution, Storage, Web design and Integration, Antivirus Solutions, Enterprise Software Solutions such as , Information Technology Trainings and Certifications, Enterprise Networking (LAN, MAN, WAN) and hardware procurement.

A major partner with world leading OEMs and currently the ONLY authorized service centre for SAMSUNG Large Format Display in West Africa.

You CAN trust our REPUTATION, EXPERTISE, EXCELLENCE AND FINESSEā€¦

For more info browse the link below

http://proxynetgroup.com/consulting/training-campaign.php

Thanks
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by laphta(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote
author=2sa2]She looks as scary as Bleep, in a country like Nigeria, the
parents will just silently eliminate the child, but oyinbo people will
not.[/quote] in dis case, i think it wuld hav been beta if d gal was quietly kild nd buried wen she was very young.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Blockus: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ashkormissy: As horrible as it looks, nd yes it does look real horrible, it givs d OP jst no ryt watsoeva to question d act of God. Dis is jst an avenue for u to b grateful to God as u've got many wondaful cos to thnk him in ur lyf......

So would it be okay for me to ask God to bless you with this kind of blessing?!

You Christians are horrible individuals. Its like me seeing a poor person and thanking God for not making me poor. angry So what should that poor person do?! Thank God for not making him crippled or leprous, and a Leprous and crippled person should thank God that though he is the lowest of the lowest echelon of society, atleast he is not dead. grin

You see how stupid your post sounds?! Thanking God for not having any misfortune in your life is like saying Thank God its happened to someone else and not me.

Rather than thank God for blessing you at the expense of other less fortunate people around you, Pray to God to pay equal attention to everybody.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by SweetDinma(f): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
God have mercy!

www.sweetdinma.com
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by toseen29: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
She has the right to live, if there's no medical solution now am sure there wil be one in the nearest future. God pls spear her lyf.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Ashkormissy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

So would it be okay for me to ask God to bless you with this kind of blessing?!

You Christians are horrible individuals. Its like me seeing a poor person and thanking God for not making me poor. angry So what should that poor person do?! Thank God for not making him crippled or leprous, and a Leprous and crippled person should thank God that though he is the lowest of the lowest echelon of society, atleast he is not dead. grin

You see how stupid your post sounds?! Thanking God for not having any misfortune in your life is like saying Thank God its happened to someone else and not me.

Rather than thank God for blessing you at the expense of other less fortunate people around you, Pray to God to pay equal attention to everybody.

Blockus blockus blockus....... So u re among dose dat bring abt religious crisis. Ah aint a christain by Allah, i'm a practising muslim nd i'm happy even wen ma lyf isnt a bed of roses ah always hav one reason to thank Allahu subhanahu wata ala
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by onegig(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Am I?

Euthanasia is not a simple thing.
No one says it's an easy thing to do but all these peeps should please be realistic and logical. Would you want your kid to go through such when you know chances of survival are next to nothing? I know you would mention God. But God gave us a brain to use. GOD is behind all the inventions we have made through science and he didn't allow us just make that but to use it to better our lives.

True you can't apply this to everyday occurence. But there are extreme cases like this were such is permitted. I don't know for other religion but mine definitely leaves room for termination in such a scenario under strict and guided rules of application. The rule of greater good supercedes the emotion and moral high ground some people might want to be claiming. Here's another story. Maybe this would open your eyes and see how it's plain injustice on the part of the parents to bring such kid to life.

THat is a similar thing that I had
happen to me. Except it was real
life. And she decided that she
wanted to proceed with the
child, in which I had zero say in
the matter (in the States).
Mother has final say, it is her
body and all of that.
However, if she had made the
decision to terminate and I
wanted to continue, my opinion
was again moot. So why ask the
guy? For a bit more detail, let
me explain the situation.
Sorry for the wall of text.
She was about 15 years older
than I am, and it was a mistake
baby. Drunk at a bar one night
and things happen, that I didn't
remember. A few weeks later I
find out that she is pregnant. I
accept whatever consequences
happen from my indiscresions,
but when she went for her
Genetic testing appointment, it
came back that the baby was
going to be severely
handicapped.
The child was NOT growing a
skull cap, the covering of the
skull that protects the brain. The
child was NOT growing an
intestine of any discernible
length, had a broken cervical
cord, a shrunken heart and
under developed lungs.
We go to speak to a genetic
counselor to find out what our
options are, and she adamantly
refuses to abort, something
about being Catholic. My take
on this is that if you are deeply
devout, than you wouldn't want
anyone to suffer through a life.
I'm an Atheist, and proudly
proclaim it to anyone that cares,
but this was tough for me to
handle. My second child, I had
to decide if I wanted to abort it
(not murder since it isn't able to
live on its own).
She goes against my wishes, and
the Geneticists, and decides to
keep the child. Begins to ask me
to pray for the health of the
child, which is ridiculous because
the genetics have already been
determined and prayer doesn't
work. I tell her no and begin to
emotionally protect myself by
distancing myself from the
situation.
She goes into labor, and the
baby is born by Cesarean
section. Immediately after being
born the child has to go into
surgery because... the heart was
outside of the babies chest.
Literally pumping blood from
inside the body to the outside of
the body and back in. Doesn't
even get to see her child after
birth.
The entire surgical suite that the
child went through cost right
around $275,000. The child died
two days later. I was emotionally
devestated, as expected even
though I tried to prepare myself.
There is a reason that these
babies that are terminal/unable
to live a fulfililng life of their own
should be terminated. It is
cruelty to the extreme. We don't
let horses suffer after they break
their leg, but we will gladly
(societally) let our children suffer
silently and live unfulfilling lives.
Edit: I guess I should put down
what happened to the mother
since it is kinda apparent that
someone wanted to know.
After the child died, and after
the funeral, the mother jumped
off of a Highway overpass here
in town because she couldn't
take the grief that her "God"
caused her to go through and
she wanted to end it all.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by onegig(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ashkormissy:
Blockus blockus blockus....... So u re among dose dat bring abt religious crisis. Ah aint a christain by Allah, i'm a practising muslim nd i'm happy even wen ma lyf isnt a bed of roses ah always hav one reason to thank Allahu subhanahu wata ala
Please consult your sources well. It's permissible if it is established by the medical team that such a kid would live a distressed and highly deformed life to terminate it under islamic jurisdictions. It just applies strict rules of applications. On mobile would have given you citations.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Ashkormissy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
onegig: Please consult your sources well. It's permissible if it is established by the medical team that such a kid would live a distressed and highly deformed life to terminate it under islamic jurisdictions. It just applies strict rules of applications. On mobile would have given you citations.
Nd dat gives him d ryt to question Allah?
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
She has a face undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

331 Year Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Photos) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.