Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Girl Born Without A Face - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Born Without A Face (64487 Views)

Mysterious Baby Girl Born Pregnant With Twins / 'I Was Born Without A Joystick But I'm Getting One Made From My ARM' / Checkout Pictures Of A Girl Born With 4 Hands & 4 Legs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Originalsly: These people always come up with the name of some kind of super rare disease to whitewash these unnatural deformities. I firmly believe this is the result of messing with nature by drugs...as in fertility drugs, prescription drugs, experimental drugs or hard drugs espeially during pregnancy. They would quickly point out she was free from any such danger but since they did not I guess she was not clean. Whatever the case I hope she truly loves from her heart and not because of the money she would bereceiving as a result of the handicap.

Actually, it all boils down to genetics.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
O Allah help her out of this misery of hers.By the way pls how do pple who paste Ads on threads get their pay from google
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by onegig(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ashkormissy:
Nd dat gives him d ryt to question Allah?
And who said i sided with his questioning? I was only responding to your post.

EnlightenedSoul:
Actually, it all boils down to genetics.
Not totally correct. Although it's not been confirmed but there are substantial evidence which points to the fact that external factors can alter the gene pool and cause damages which might lead to deformed offsprings. Check the aftermath of the Hiroshima atomic bomb blast. It's well documented that thousands of Offsprings of victims who were affected still suffer from diseases which were caused by impaired genes as a result of their exposure to the radioactive materials. So he is not to far from the truth.

Actually, most of these cases of deformed babies are as a result of activities of we humans. Just take a look at all what we keep doing from genetically modified foods, to use of harmful chemicals, nuclears materials proliferation and radiation and illicit drugs. All these are body altering processes. The man involved in the last quote i made on the previous page confessed to the fact that they were totally drunk on the night of the act of mating which led to the pregnancy. So you can't rule such things out.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
echobee:
it shows d kind of background u re from.
fyi, i have none.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
echobee: Pretty girl. God u re great.

Yes you have seen the light...
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by biz2get(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
BlazeyJ: Hmm,, why was she born with that type of Face.. I guess it'll be a question for the gods.

Americans will know
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Cjay2020(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
2sa2: She looks as scary as Bleep, in a country like Nigeria, the parents will just silently eliminate the child, but oyinbo people will not.
not supporting the eliminating idea though...but @least oyinbo got solution or something like that....
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by AfricanApple(f): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2014
okparaugo:

Yes you have seen the light...
i tot is darkness o
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by AfricanApple(f): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Iamoilprince: Her sis narrowly escaped! Holy shit!
dats her adopted sis and she also suffering frm dsame palaba
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Emilliw3m(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2014

Fine gal indeed
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by tr3y(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2014
J12: With all due respect, euthanasia is the only option.
Thanks you for the word euthanasia, been scanning ma brain for it for years!
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2014
something went wrong somewhere but d gods are not to be blamed
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lilimax:
A lot of people are currently mistaken your name from mine angry.

NOTE:
Once again, I am Lilimax and a female whereas you are Lilmax and a male
Lol grin cheesy copyright your name o. For trade Mark purposes

1 Like

Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Derushah(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
How do you call your cousins child?
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by Damyion(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Youngzedd: I will like to see the picture of her mum.
No need for that. OBJ must have slept with the mother. cry
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by SenatorJames(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
May God glorify himself in her life in Jesus name. I know this cannot be worse than the man born blind as recorded in the book of John 9:1-7.
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by royalty2013: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2014
Everybody is blaming d gal her mum d sis...- I dint hear of d dat..d question is who pregnanted d woman,,wat does he look like....fowl de born goat?
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by ChristineC: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yet someone will see another person who is completely formed & refer to that person as ugly!

It is well, God knows best
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by donTbone(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Google treacher-collins syndrome....and learn smiley !

seriously,google dey try o!.this is y i hate biology,cell,mutation nd odas. u just bump into some indescribe words u dnt knw(even if gvn d definitio ,u cnt object). @least got wah am look for #proudlyphyscisist
Re: Girl Born Without A Face by kunlesehan(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
It seems you've got a beautiful soul and a sweet heart.
Remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / hohoho!!kwanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.