Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? (9248 Views)

Invest And Receive 7% Interest Monthly. / Earn 10% Of Your Investment Monthly For 10 Months / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by ShoppersLodge: 3:01am On Jun 15, 2016
fxjones:
A friend of mine told me there is a microfinance that pays 10% interest per month, that means 120% per annum, is this really possible? has anyone experienced such return from a microfinance bank please your suggestion will be very helpful.
Good morning Fxjones,

I saw your post and wish to contribute to it. Yes, your friend may be right and you tell him to prove himself. I also like you as well for your effort to make findings.

Sometimes, I always like people to go beyond expectation in order to make things work out good for them. If you keep your money in the banks, both commercial and microfinance, they will also make use of it to earn big and share you a token from it. So, why cant you also do the same thing by using it yourself to make more money?

I will like to invite you to my office and let's have a business discussion and a relationship together, if you are in Lagos. I am a young businessman with an integrity, so this is why I always want to see and meet whoever that I want to have a dealings with.

Dont be surprise you are reading from me at this hour of the day. I like working on the internet at this pleasant hours of the days. Moreso, I am a Muslim and preparing for Fasting and Prayers.

So let me know, if you will like to meet me so that I can fix an appointment for you.

Have a nice day.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2016
ogawisdom:
U can get 15 to 30percent but its per annum in nigeria microfinance bank never per month. I ve been looking for 5percent per month without success not to talk of 10percent. Shine ur eyes before u lose ur principal

Check this out, you'll be happy you did!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186629/come-lets-make-some-good
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Check this out, you'll be happy you did!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186629/come-lets-make-some-good
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by Naughtylyn: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Very possible running a sound, well laid out cellphones solutions support centre based on comprehensive knowledge. People make 20k per day...no expenses. Just knowledge.

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by keylaz: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2016
u can grow ur spare money 30% monthly using my scheme. attain fianacial freedom, its not networking or hyip or ponzi scheme. both capital plus interest can be withdrawn monthly. aint that cool?. contact me via whatsapp 08037260895. its free.
Re: Is It Possible To Get 10% Interest Monthly? by kydreams(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
ShoppersLodge:

Good morning Fxjones,
I saw your post and wish to contribute to it. Yes, your friend may be right and you tell him to prove himself. I also like you as well for your effort to make findings.
Sometimes, I always like people to go beyond expectation in order to make things work out good for them. If you keep your money in the banks, both commercial and microfinance, they will also make use of it to earn big and share you a token from it. So, why cant you also do the same thing by using it yourself to make more money?
I will like to invite you to my office and let's have a business discussion and a relationship together, if you are in Lagos. I am a young businessman with an integrity, so this is why I always want to see and meet whoever that I want to have a dealings with.
Dont be surprise you are reading from me at this hour of the day. I like working on the internet at this pleasant hours of the days. Moreso, I am a Muslim and preparing for Fasting and Prayers.
So let me know, if you will like to meet me so that I can fix an appointment for you.
Have a nice day.
I will like to meet with you... I stay in Lagos, so how will that be possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How To Earn Passively With Questra Holdings Weekly / How To Make Money With Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.