Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Hypnotizing Power Of Cleavage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypnotizing Power Of Cleavage (2645 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? / Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hypnotizing Power Of Cleavage by Eberex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
HOW TRUE: Is there a magnetizing effect down there? Is it possible not to LOOK! YES/NO

All men's brains are hardwired to be distracted by cleavage, I'm talking about the usually revealed part of the upper area in between the tits, boobs, breasts or what I call bosoms because they knock you down. A female friend of mine once told me that she could easily guess if a man is homosexual simply by observing how little he is affected by cleavage. And yes[b], women just see it on your face and in your eyes no matter how much you try to keep your cool. Actually the effort that you make not to stare, which also causes you to distract, is easily detectable by women.
[/b]
She told me that cleavage is so important and so powerful that a little cleavage flashing can influence men into doing things that they wouldn't do if they hadn't been subjected to the cleavage effect. The more sexual frustration in the society, the more power cleavage will have. Women use cleavage not only to impress and control men but also to flex their power amongst other women.

So cleavage is simply a tool of power, influence and control that women use on men [/b]who by nature are designed to be instinctively attracted to feminine features. And as women are nowadays becoming more masculine in their behavior, men are bound by their genetic software to search for and appreciate those remaning feminine attributes.

I asked her: ''Since you purposely expose your cleavage on a daily basis, how do you feel when men voluntarily or invorantarily look or stare at your cleavege?'' She replied: [b]''It depends; if he's handsome, I feel flattered, but if he's not, I usually feel offended.''

Culled from www.http://gettinglaidisimpossible..com/2012/03/the-hypnotizing-power-of-cleavage.html

(1) (Reply)

Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? / 11 Quick Questions Every Guy Must Ask His Girlfriend / PHOTOS: They Started From Twitter DM, Now They Are Married With A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.