Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako (1277 Views)

Efcc Persecuting Me To Impress Buhari, Says Nyako / I’m Ready To Defend N6bn Debtallegation, Says Nyako / PDP Peace Process Dead, Buried Says Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako by gratiaeo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
.... Insists he won't resign
now
Jaiyeola Andrews
Embattled governor of
Adamawa State, Admiral
Murtala Nyako (rtd),
Wednesday said if it
becomes necessary, he
would seek the assistance of
President Goodluck
Jonathan over the
impeachment noose
hanging on his neck.
He was at the Presidential
Villa where he attended the
inauguration of the steering
committee of the Safe School
Initiative.
Fielding questions from
State House correspondents
after the launch, Nyako said
he remained unruffled over
the move by his state House
of Assembly to impeach
him.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/impeachment-i-will-seek-jonathans-assistance-when-necessary-says-nyako/183137/
Re: Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako by CVWizards(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Assistance to do what?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako by bestman09(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
CVWizards: Assistance to do what?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako by Smartsyn(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
assistance to boycott the impeachment process?

he is sure clueless in that aspect, you can ask Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako by Akpaife(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
D one u rejected or another GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako by Ayorh4you(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2014
They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako by eaglechild: 1:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Is it Nyako the terrorist or another Nyako we are talking about.

The man is already getting mad prior to prison.

(1) (Reply)

Update: On Niger East Senatorial Supplementary Election / Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site / Fayemi/e11 And Apc Vs Fayose..(a Transcript From Channels Tv's Sunrise Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.