Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site (1276 Views)

Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) / Fashola Visits Niger State In Traditional Attire (photos) / Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by Allgist: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_Se_WoaTJ1s/VBYJ2TK8XjI/AAAAAAADiZY/MaPk30VnJH0/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola today visited the site of the collapsed building inside the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Ikotun. He commiserated with the church founder, Prophet T.B Joshua and also ordered all church workers to stop work on the site to enable officials of the Nigerian Emergency Management Authority work effectively. See more photos after the break...
Meanwhile, the Lagos state Commissioner for Physical planning, Mr Toyin Ayinde, revealed that the 5-storey building had no government approval for its construction.

Speaking to newsmen at the site today, the state Commissioner said records in his office shows that no permit was handed to the civil engineers for the building to be erected but said he was awaiting the church engineers to present the building permit they were given to erect the collapsed building.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2qC09vbhyQg/VBYJ3K1XrKI/AAAAAAADiZg/_TBcXFfiyEw/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-go1g-TDuPjk/VBYJ5PWoYQI/AAAAAAADiZw/aqhkTb3_TN4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7SiphEvP1m0/VBYJ4XTIuNI/AAAAAAADiZo/GYriUOVlmNc/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-i7zdXN49Jw8/VBYJ54pEv0I/AAAAAAADiZ4/FyemqgRnXxY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
click here for more pics
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by nora544: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2014
The photos shows that the building collaps because the build without proof if they could build on a two storey building a sixstorey building.

But this pastor still clames on his Favcebook side that no life was lost.
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by wesley80(m): 12:40am On Sep 15, 2014
nora544: The photos shows that the building collaps because the build without proof if they could build on a two storey building a sixstorey building.
But this pastor still clames on his Favcebook side that no life was lost.

When did he 'clam' no life was lost? Shouldn't dumb people know when to shut up?

The Prophet cuts a very pitiful figure in the pictures, Eh yahhhhh. I have huge respect for the prophet but I somehow think the collapse was avoidable except perhaps that hovering helicopter did actually dump some kind of 'chemical' on the now collapsed building. Nigerian authorities seem not to be thinking, no sooner do these now frequent collapse happen and everyone forgets till the next collapse reminds us there's still a problem somewhere. Not sure what to attribute the spate of building collapse to but I wonder if its a mere coincidence that building collapse seems to have increased concomitantly with the increase in local production of cement, or perhaps our engineers only got worse?
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by Ideyontop: 12:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Fashola,good governor!
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by Emmaesty(f): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2014
That's my governor grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by MayorofLagos(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Never knew Fashola was this tall

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by Gogetta(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2014
nchewi: Never knew Fashola was this tall
And his son is way taller!
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by iterator25: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2014
can someone just make this guy the president. .!! see charisma abeg
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
iterator25: can someone just make this guy the president. .!! see charisma abeg

Unlike jonaadaft, the world acclaimed fool.
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by mcfarlin(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmm one of the best performing governors/leaders...if not the outright best.
Re: Photos: Fashola Visits Collapsed Synagogue Building Site by dridowu: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
My adopted gov is always on point

(1) (Reply)

"North Won't Vote For PDP Come 2015 Election" - Atiku / Nigerian Man Tears His Passport Over Biafra Struggle / Lagos Gov. Race: Tinubu Lists Ground Rules For Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.