Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) (1088 Views)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by kel4soft: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Without further ado I bring to you Eagle Island-Ilaobuchi road. This project started last year January and is 80% complete as of yesterday with the Steel bridge also completed. The contractor handling the project LCC said in 60days the road will be handed over to Port Harcourt residence. The road is to ease traffic at Ikoku, UST and Agip bottleneck. So if you are plying from Mile 2 Diobu, you don't need to drive anymore to mile 3 if your destination is Akpor areas (adageorge, mgbouba, ozouba and Choba) or Airport. The road allows you to manoeuvre Mile3 directly to Adageorge.

So that's the latest for now until I see you again enjoy!!!

God bless.

Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by kel4soft: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
more...

Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by OmoLisabi(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Terrible? A trunk C road is better than this

1 Like

Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
OmoLisabi: Terrible? A trunk C road is better than this
does the road look complete to you?
Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by OmoLisabi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
VIPERVENOM: does the road look complete to you?
80% completed road should not look like this.

1 Like

Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by kel4soft: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
OmoLisabi: Terrible? A trunk C road is better than this

If you know the terrain of the road you wouldn't be saying this. From what you have seen, it use to be a swamp. Former Governor of Rivers State Adageorge did the sandfilling in early 1990s. But somehow the earth swallowed some part again.
Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
OmoLisabi: 80% completed road should not look like this.
dont mind the op. He's exaggerating. I'd say 60% complete cos The road will have to be re tarred and the dermacations repainted before street lights are mounted
Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
OmoLisabi: 80% completed road should not look like this.
dude do you know anything about road construction looks like the only thing left is to tar the road again though 80% is exergeration but atleast the road is almost complete
Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by kel4soft: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
VIPERVENOM: dont mind the op. He's exaggerating. I'd say 60% complete cos The road will have to be re tarred and the dermacations repainted before street lights are mounted

The contractor told me so.
Re: Eagle-Island road 80% completed (pictures) by kel4soft: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
more...

(1) (Reply)

2015: North Divided Over Buhari, Atiku / Conductor Pleads Guilty To raping A 7 Year Old Girl / Aregbesola Refuses Court Order And Doesn't Want To Show Up In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.