Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 - Sports (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 (127194 Views)

Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014
mrceo63: Thes is,to show u that their is powers... to all dos atheist... "Ilan Smith" hope u saw what he did.. tell me it science!!!
U either sever God or d devil indirectly...!
Moro.n he calls himself an illusionist. You should check his tweets and bio before embarrassing yourself.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by SicilyNaija: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Ronaldo Da Lima scoring eight goals in that tournament deserved that golden ball but at least, Khan was the outstanding Goal Keeper of that World Cup. Messi was not even the most outstanding player in the World Cup. He did not score the best goal, James Rodriguez did. I wonder why Messi got that award. It is too bias.

go and sleep u are drunk
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by yamunla(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014
2014 FIFA # WorldCupawards:
adidas Golden Ball: Lionel MESSI
(ARG)
adidas Silver Ball: Thomas MÜLLER
(GER)
adidas Bronze Ball: Arjen ROBBEN
(NED)
adidas Golden Boot: James
RODRIGUEZ (COL)
adidas Silver Boot: Thomas
MÜLLER (GER)
adidas Bronze Boot: NEYMAR (BRA)
adidas Golden Glove: Manuel
NEUER (GER)
Hyundai Young Player Award:
Paul POGBA (FRA)
FIFA Fair Play Trophy: Colombia
FIFA Golden Teeth: Luis Suarez

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sanchez01: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014
I guess you really need to ask him again... The list is whack!
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by gsparks01(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=thegoodjoehunt][/quote]and they won it 7minutes from time

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by 50calibre(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2014
I'm so sad right now, I planned to bang like 3 Argentine chics this night if Argentina had won the World Cup, then Germany out of nowhere at the dying minute had to just spoil the fun. What a buzzkill they are.

The whole atmosphere was buzzing, Argentinian fans were planning a big party if they win, now they lost, all the females gradually & silently dispersed.

Fuc*k Ze Germans

Ich hasse Deutschland

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2014
mrceo63: Thes is,to show u that their is powers... to all dos atheist... "Ilan Smith" hope u saw what he did.. tell me it science!!!
U either sever God or d devil indirectly...!
the guy also predicted d last world cup winners!.. he is a magician..
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sholexyz(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2014
ollah1:

Go back and check my post and see some of the reasons why he deserves it. Btw, I corrected the error already. Romero concerned the least number of goals in this completion, did anybody complain about the Golden glove being given to Neuer?
Dnt ve time to check ur previous comment if u can't post it again forget.. James rodriguez n muller has more goals n assists than messi...

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2014
NadiaSA1: MeSSi is Overrated!!!

For once, I agree with you undecided

7 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Ronaldo Da Lima scoring eight goals in that tournament deserved that golden ball but at least, Khan was the outstanding Goal Keeper of that World Cup. Messi was not even the most outstanding player in the World Cup. He did not score the best goal, James Rodriguez did. I wonder why Messi got that award. It is too bias.

Khan was the outstanding goal keeper cos he conceded the least number of goals. Ain't Romero the most outstanding here too cos he conceded the least number of goals. Did anybody say it's bias cos Neuer won it?

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by seyema(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2014
missberrypop5: Really?
yes of course
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Swash042(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Happywoman:
Thanks a mill
anytym dear. wink
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by gsparks01(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: G" is the 7th letter of the English alphabet,and Germany starts with "G"-The name Germany contains 7 letters-Germany was in Group "G" or Group "7"-Germany ended group stage with 7points-Germany scored 7 goals in group stages-4 vs Portugal, 2 vs Ghana and 1 vs U.S.A-Germany scored 7 goals vs Brazil -And obviously, we are in 7th month of year-And also, We are in the month of Ramadan and Ramadan comprises of seven letter.-Moreso, we are in the year 2014: 2+0+1+4=7-Therefore, my conclusion is that Germany is anointed to win this World Cup.Am I wrong?U̶̲̥̅̊ beta join ‪# TeamGermany‬dis night.lol
and they won it 7minutes from time

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by ikennaoma(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Wonderful prediction

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by HARDUBUY(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2014
sleekymag:

Actually France 98 also recorded 171 goals, same as this world cup. So it's a record-equalling feat with fewer cards dished out.
tanx man!!! i thought Netherland won Brazil 2 nil(3rd place)....cos thats where i stopped watching...just realized they won by 3 nil....

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by jorrn: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2014
#Teammessi all the way
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Sholexyz:
Dnt ve time to check ur previous comment if u can't post it again forget.. James rodriguez n muller has more goals n assists than messi...

But they didnt produce a better game than Messi. Why isn't Romero awarded the Golden glove since he conceded the least goals?

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by flayvour: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by naturalwaves: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2014
SicilyNaija:

go and sleep u are drunk
Truth hurts. If the MVP's for this competition are listed according to order in an unbiased manner, Messi doesn't belong to the top 4. The award was just a compensation.

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Chanchit: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2014
beebee5000:
hehehe I'm not a Ronaldo, but a German fan. And I'm glad we wiped, r..aped two south American giants to become world champions.
First European country to win in south America.
Second time to beat Argentina in a world cup finals

Sleep well my brother, but sleep with the knowledge that Germans are world champions........lol

I'm sleeping happy, cos Messi is the best player in the tournament.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:20am On Jul 14, 2014
ollah1:

Khan was the outstanding goal keeper cos he conceded the least number of goals. Ain't Romero the most outstanding here too cos he conceded the least number of goals. Did anybody say it's bias cos Neuer won it?
The question is what was the criteria for given Messi? If Romero was given, we would know because he conceded the least number of goals. If James Rodriguez, we would say his high goal tally and best goal of the World Cup. If Mueller, we would say his high goal tally and three assists. If Neuter, best keeper of the world cup.

Why Messi? What was the criteria?

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Chanchit: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2014
mamagee3:
But it doesn't carry much weight because Adidas was giving out the award. grin

And we all know Messi sells for Adidas and ronaldo sells for Nike. . .So it is really biased and by the way the world cup doesn't remember who won the Golden ball in the previous world cup, it mostly remembers the winners and the star player in the team so I tell you two years from now nobody will remember Messi's Golden Ball instead they'll remember Gotze's incredible goal despite not even being in the team of tournament.grin

Hell nobody even remembered Diego Forlan won it four years ago until towards the end of the tournament.grin

Keep consoling ur self, but e pain U sha.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by ddippset(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2014
THIS AWARD TO MESSI JUST SPOILT PEOPLE'S HAPPINESS. THE ENERGY THEY ARE USING TO HATE ON MESSI'S GOLDEN BALL IS FAR GREATER THAN THE ENERGY THEY ARE USING TO ENJOY GERMANY'S VICTORY. ALL OF YOU GO AND DIE, MESSI HAS ALREADY SNAPPED WITH HIS GOLDEN BALL AND SET IT ON FACE BOOK. LINK-facebook.com/lionel andresmessi. EVERYBODY VIEW IT AND DIE!

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by scribe2000(m): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: The question is what was the criteria for given Messi? If Romero was given, we would know because he conceded the least number of goals. If James Rodriguez, we would say his high goal tally and best goal of the World Cup. If Mueller, we would say his high goal tally and three assists. If Neuter, best keeper of the world cup.

And here is the criteria as to why Messi was picked:
He created 23 chances (the tournament-high), scored 4 goals, gave one assist and produced 3 back-to-back Man-of-the-Match performances. None of the other contenders matched this.
And all these with over 7 billion pairs of eyes (from friends and foes alike) trained on him. Yes, the entire world was watching. The pressure on that young man was enormous!!!

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2014
oluafolabi: Moro.n he calls himself an illusionist. You should check his tweets and bio before embarrassing yourself.
guy weather illusionist or anything... he got his powers frm sm where.. nd nt frm God i knw nd sever... sm not forcin u to blive..
pls dnt call me that... I beg u!
smh..
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: The question is what was the criteria for given Messi? If Romero was given, we would know because he conceded the least number of goals. If James Rodriguez, we would say his high goal tally and best goal of the World Cup. If Mueller, we would say his high goal tally and three assists. If Neuter, best keeper of the world cup.

GO AND DIE undecided undecided
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Ebubeslym(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2014

e dey pain u?
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by scribe2000(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2014
crixtex:
By statistics top 10
pele
muller
eusebio
messi
cristiano
ronaldo 9
By gift
Maradona
ronaldinho
pele
ronaldo9
Messi
Zidane
Cristiano
cruyff

where did u get this from. baseless...
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by chic2pimp(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2014
fredoooooo:

why e no go be , when be say na cortana you run go meet when you go exile grin grin

thunder go strike you today u just wait and see grin grin grin. Isiewu!!! grin
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by HuJJC(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2014
Germans!! Nice play.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by DaBozz(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2014
dhammyg: MESSI GETS GOLDEN BALL.ENOUGH COMPENSATIONwink
Yeah! But he didn't deserve it. I think Robben deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by laplace19(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2014

He single handedly took Argentina to WC final... he played better too,or didn't he? .....bad belle,your type can never be pleased.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (109) (Reply)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.