Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 - Sports (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 (127288 Views)

Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by DikSin(m): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2014
rocgirl:

You nofa know anything!! gringringringrin
You thought we were bluffing when we said we were on messi's matta?
We put superglue for nyansh take siddon on top him matta naaawww!!! gringringringringrin

Hmm.. I pray u Urself go fit stand-up from d gluegrin
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Debroslink: 1:30am On Jul 14, 2014
mamagee3:
Nah, I couldn't care about who gets the Golden Ball as long as Germany carried this cup home, I am happy that my Germany made me proud today, any other player can get the consolation prizes created by Fifa.grin
Your Germany? You can even lick the devil's azz as long as he's against Messi's success.
Your wet dream Portuguese boyfriend will NEVER play a world cup final match and you know it. Messi is being compared to d all time greats. Ronaldo will never reach such heights.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by DaBozz(m): 1:31am On Jul 14, 2014
dhammyg:
I AGREE.BUT THE MESSI WORSHIPPERS ON NL WILL DISAGREE WITH Ulipsrsealed ACCORDING TO THEM HE IS EVEN GREATER THAN PELE gringrin
Yeah! Barcelona fans.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by ifekon: 2:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Germany diaris God ooo, why do dis to Messi?
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Congrats to the Germans. I think on the balance, they were slightly the best team in the tournament (Netherlands come a close 2nd)

As for Messi, he can win the 2018 tourney cool

4 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Ashantiking: 3:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Bifwoli: Germany just got lucky shot coz Argentina clearly had the better chances and dictated much of the game-fluke win for sure.If Germans are so good how come they couldn't do what they did to Portugal or Brazil and even struggled against Ghana and USA?

Are you for real Germany clearly dominated this game. Argentina had 0 shot on goal and they had less corner, less possession and even less offsides. They came to this finals to defend and counter.

6 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Antell95: Jerome Boateng wins the world cup! If you were Kevin Prince Boateng, how would you feel

well he should be proud that Ghana is the only team that wasnt beaten by Germany

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 14, 2014
hell 2 d NO

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by kobonaire(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2014
dreydee: hahaha, I meant qualify
True but they wanted 1st place and so were looking for a result
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Anyone else notice the Germans looked a lot fitter than Argentina at the close of Sunday's match?

It didn't come as a surprise.

The Germans were given an extra day of rest ahead of the World Cup final having beaten Brazil last Tuesday.

Argentina, on the other hand, played and extra-time match against the Netherlands on Wednesday.

When this thing wasn't over after an hour and a half, you just knew the Germans were prime for victory.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Kunlexic(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Finaly,d myth has been broken in brazil 2014 fifa world cup.germany become d 1st european team 2 win d fifa world cup in american soil.hala germany.hala mario gotze wo scored d önly goal of d match.stand up 4d champion.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by freshness2020: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Harmvirus:

I told you he won't tongue
I give it to ♈όϋ big sister!
It was really a well fought battle , sure ♈όϋ can attest to that!
I know ♈όϋ were part of those that believed the Argentines would be crushed!bt thank God!
I give up on this but surely not on Messi!
HarmVirus, we gonna meet again for good in the upcoming season with Barcelona cos we gonna Harm ♈όϋ like Deadly virus!
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Dhulqarnain(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2014
Sad Messi cudnt lift d world cup!!
But at least he has made his mark on d biggest stage!!
Hope he lifts d Copa America next year!
Till 2018 then...
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 14, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Messi is a native doctor o, not just a magician ogringringrin

BTW.. Wia ris Barcanista?? I think dia ris is no Barca player in Germany ogrin
my brother football is on crisis! It was a painful defeat...

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by GentleMimi: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2014
@ shymexx
Shattap dia. Midgets who delivered. Peeps wey dey claim ''gbemiga'' no get anytin to offer. Show me d tallest guy on d field and i'll show u a guy whose impact was the least felt.
They do make up for their lack of height in other areas...i heard they are well endowed.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Dhulqarnain(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2014
CFCfan: Congrats to the Germans. I think on the balance, they were slightly the best team in the tournament (Netherlands come a close 2nd)

As for Messi, he can win the 2018 tourney cool
Netherlands weren't beta dan Argentina
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Debroslink:
Your Germany? You can even lick the devil's azz as long as he's against Messi's success.
Your wet dream Portuguese boyfriend will NEVER play a world cup final match and you know it. Messi is being compared to d all time greats. Ronaldo will never reach such heights.
pls stop mentioning Crystano Penaldo where football greats are discussed. He's no where near d greats. He wl only play a WC final when it is played in a Salon. As we chat, he's in one salon making his hair like the gaynaldo he is

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Sagamite(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2014
This is what frequently happens when you have a country where people have the mentality of being the best they can be, strong teamwork and believe in continuous improvement by review and only celebrating success.

Not like our person nation where many only think of "our own" and the mentality is "We don try", where the same mistake/inefficiencies and fucktardism is repeated every time.

Moronic nation, moronic people.

I have come to the conclusion that in the next 50 years, no sub-Saharan nation can ever win the WC because the average black man is as moronic as Jordan Ayew and at the next coming WCs, many African nations would still have pay issues as usual.

Bunch of moronic monkeys.

Well done, Die Mannschaft!

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by GentleMimi: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Bifwoli: Germany just got lucky shot coz Argentina clearly had the better chances and dictated much of the game-fluke win for sure.If Germans are so good how come they couldn't do what they did to Portugal or Brazil and even struggled against Ghana and USA?
Bullcrap...! Possession was 68% Gmn and 32% Arg. Even though both teams did outstandingly well,we cannot dispute the uniqueness of the German team. Its ur opinion,though. But majority will tell u that Argentina did not dictate most part of the game.

5 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Dhulqarnain: Sad Messi cudnt lift d world cup!!
But at least he has made his mark on d biggest stage!!
Hope he lifts d Copa America next year!
Till 2018 then...
Argentina really put burden on messi and other teams formula was to restrict the World's Greatest. Higain and co didn't help matters. Next year's Copa, Messi will lead the team 2 Glory

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Chanchit: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2014
mamagee3:
Nah, I couldn't care about who gets the Golden Ball as long as Germany carried this cup home, I am happy that my Germany made me proud today, any other player can get the consolation prizes created by Fifa.grin

All madrid supporters now claiming Deutschland... I will catch y'all next season.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Dhulqarnain(m): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: Argentina really put burden on messi and other teams formula was to restrict the World's Greatest. Higain and co didn't help matters. Next year's Copa, Messi will lead the team 2 Glory
By Gods grace...
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Dhulqarnain:
By Gods grace...
amen. So many meSsi haters
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by canalily(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Elantracey:

yes but am not.
...so sorry last 9t...you see the reason u should trust me. We celebrated but you were crying....
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2014
mrceo63:
Ok now i gt it... bt dem for talk am for field
now jt as dey do mei own..
jtsayn...

You now they'v left before the end of the tournament.
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Dhulqarnain(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: amen. So many neSsi haters
Abi.I am sure if he had won d world cup,dey wud av created a thread 2 ask if he deserved to win...
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by philip0906(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Messi is nothing but an overhyped midget.He was lost in this game. I put my money on the Germans after watching them against Portugal and yeah, it paid off-extra N20,000 for me grin grin grin. The Germans play as a unit compared to the argies who were looking up to messi to roll on the floor just close to the 18 yard box, referee blows freekick, he scores and "shines", unfortunately, it didn't work for him. . . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by seyema(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Argentina National Team is the test on whether Messi can be great with a lower quality side rather than a cog in a collection of superstars. The World Cup is the ultimate test, because money cannot buy quality here, you have to make do with what you have.
Maradona won trophies with Napoli, almost singlehandedly. Maradona inspired Argentina to win the World
Cup singlehandedly too.
Barcelona, on the contrary, did fine when Messi was injured.
At the end of the day, what determine greatness is whether your presence matters when it count the most. Messi failed, just as he failed with Barcelona last season. He may have peaked sooner than we thought.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Ashantiking:

Are you for real Germany clearly dominated this game. Argentina had 0 shot on goal and they had less corner, less possession and even less offsides. They came to this finals to defend and counter.
Abeg help me tell am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2014
Dhulqarnain:
Abi.I am sure if he had won d world cup,dey wud av created a thread 2 ask if he deserved to win...
I am sure it is out of envy towards the World's Greatest ever
Re: Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 by Cecediva(f): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: amen. So many meSsi haters
Lol... U go pray tire tongue. Nothing for messi again in football,he's a goner cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (109) (Reply)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.