Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54056 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by rudepen(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
i swear,no be say na mouth. Make this same babe come do computer science for futa. If she make first class,i go hang myself
gbam!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by tim1256(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tolu91:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-knew-i-would-be-cus-best-student/
Congratulations girl, but I am very sure of first class student of Covenant University now doing his masters in Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, in my department, Computer Science that can not figure out what they do in Federal Universities.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ksbusari(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na money do ojoro o. I for go d schl nw, shebi na only form person go obtain nw.. Well d person try sha. 4.99?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by rudepen(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
sheybe na CU...aint surprised though....if she barge first-class for laspotech....I'd drop out...
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Wow, this is cool.

Seun excessive spamming on Nairaland. Check this user NewsINigeria or something.... excess spam on NL since that attack.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by layez: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
She get to-do-list sef.. Choii,come gt dat kin list for OAU,after 5monts strikes within a session u go no wassup... Me dey mellow wt my 3.19.. Congrats sha
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Make she go try am for Unibadan.

Na she go use her own mouth talk as e be grin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Amthol(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2014
superior1:

[size=13pt]What prevented you going there to collect your share[/size]

Congrats to the young lady but to get 4.99 in my Alma (Unilorin), e go hard oooo, I am even tempted to say it is impossible

That's a blatant truth for where no b unilorin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by revelationuche: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2014
This girl na book oo...Ma girl frnd say them give am pass.Wetin make i do. I think i need 2 connect wiv this brilliant charm [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2014
justi4jesu: Congrats girl.
watching you in 3D since 2009
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by eeemark: 4:30am On Jul 11, 2014
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2014
hopelink1: watching you in 3D since 2009

Are u kidding me right me angry angry and ur 3D neva still break..mchetwww
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ogtavia(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dat lecturer u knw gave u false gist, go findout d numba of people dat repeat yearly in cu cos of several carryovas, u dey here dey tok dey r treatn students lyk children.
look,if any students fails in a university like CU,it means d lecturer tryd all he could to help him or her but couldn't do much cos of how badly he or she has done,d lecturer who told me dis lectures in a fed uni,but was a visiting lecturer at CU,d man himself is d nicest lecturer dt one could ever have,he taught me in my undergrad days,so I knw,luk,I am nt saying CU isnt a goood uni,but compared to a fed uni,brother,d difference is clear,those students u say are having carryovas,if they come to a fed uni,like my uni,dey will be put on probation then advised to withdraw,but congrats to the lady,she did well,up CU,
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ogtavia(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2014
rudepen:
i swear,no be say na mouth. Make this same babe come do computer science for futa. If she make first class,i go hang myself
gbam!
where she wan steal am, e get depts for futa where u no fit waka come get first class like dt,no be say person noo good oh,but first class there just be like taboo,remember when I was an undergrad,we did a drawing assignment and a student got 9,d coordinating lecturer for dt course was in d class dt day,so goin thru d assignment sheets,he saw d guy's sheet and askd d junior lecturer,how someone got 9 out of 10 in a sketching assignment,he said if u have 4,you are average,5 you are good,6 u are very good,7 you have excellent skills,8 is for d lecturer,9 is for d gods....no ask me abt 10 / 10....jst to tell u d difference.

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2014
brainiac007:

Why you day beef the girl na? By the way, who made federal universities the standard for sound education? Abeg, park well

An aggrieved CU student.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Acidosis: CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892

Are you saying it is not possible to attain that CGPA. I mean many students in the Ivy League Institutions attain such too you know.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by JoeboyEbuka(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2014
The CGPA dat cu is sharing over dere will surely answer....there is God finally..
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Skimpledawg(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2014

ya name alone is badt gan! Rightly said bro

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2014
First off she came tops in a class of 70. The best among 11first class students in her class of 70(wonder how many fed universities graduate such number in the whole school)
secondly, my sister who went to a priv uni found her masters in a public uni extremely challenging
finally, to those making reference to MSc students in fed unis with 4.99 or 5. They are what you call them MSc students. How many semesters do they go through?
Anyways, congrats to the bae it's no small feat but i still maintain that this is total bullc** and a dent on the school's image. It goes to show that their curriculum and mode of assessment is very faultyFirst off she came tops in a class of 70. The best among 11first class students in her class of 70(wonder how many fed universities graduate such number in the whole school)
secondly, my sister who went to a priv uni found her masters in a public uni extremely challenging
finally, to those making reference to MSc students in fed unis with 4.99 or 5. They are what you call them MSc students. How many semesters do they go through?
Anyways, congrats to the bae it's no small feat but i still maintain that this is total bullc** and a dent on the school's image. It goes to show that their curriculum and mode of assessment is very faulty
First off she came tops in a class of 70. The best among 11first class students in her class of 70(wonder how many fed universities graduate such number in the whole school)
Anyways, congrats to the bae it's no small feat but i still maintain that this is total bullc** and a dent on the school's image. It goes to show that their curriculum and mode of assessment is very faulty

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by drogs(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2014
It can only happen in CU and its equals OR why was she refused admission in Unilag? Just saying. Congrats all the same
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tolu91:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-knew-i-would-be-cus-best-student/
She attended Alama Private School? Omo! Long Live J-Town! Long Live Kabong!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Acidosis(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
princefunmi:

Are you saying it is not possible to attain that CGPA. I mean many students in the Ivy League Institutions attain such too you know.

Sure, infact a Nigerian guy graduated with 5.00/5.00 from a university in Cyprus some weeks back.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by mimi4eva1619: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
bad belle.... u for go buy the slats nah
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by SenatorJames(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Na wa o! You was born in Kaduna. grew up in kaduna but you no go school for Kaduna? undecided
Please note:

You were born in Kaduna, not you was born in Kaduna. Good evening sir.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Idrismusty97(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
SenatorJames: Please note:

You were born in Kaduna, not you was born in Kaduna. Good evening sir.
Thank you. That is the Nigerian pidgin English for you. The people liking the post understands smiley.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by goldendiamond(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
its so sad for some comments on this thread.am sure most of u thrashin the school av never been there b4. am a 1st set graduate of covenant university with a 3rd class degree & I can tell u that CU is the only private university where u cant do any runs to get good grades. b4 covenant I was at unilorin 1998-1999 and lautech 2000-2001 so I know the mindset of federal and state university students. at covenant I was among the bad eggs back then & was very wayward.I was even suspended in my final year in 2006 & lost a year then later came back to graduate in 2007. even with my 3rd class degree during nysc camp I stood out among grauates with 2.1 degrees from federal universities.today am a serial entrepreneur & even empowering others.am saying all this to let u know that CU has some very bright students with fresh brains.when we were there we hated CU due to the rules but today the tag CU graduate opens doors for me.I also graduated from that department so I can tell u that this girl is a genious to av 4.99 CGPA
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by temi4fash(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am not condeming d skool but dis cannot happen in a federal skool... Even prof olufeagba as he bad reach self him no get... But good luck to her
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by oladistinct(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
layez: She get to-do-list sef.. Choii,come gt dat kin list for OAU,after 5monts strikes within a session u go no wassup... Me dey mellow wt my 3.19.. Congrats sha
Liar! Ur gp is 4.98
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by homiben(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Amthol:

That's a blatant truth for where no b unilorin
what truth oga! Forget dis gals & their photographic brains o... They cram memorize & even photocopy wit ease... Wat is ur uni compared wit foreign unis were 9jarians r topping class eh! Abeg leave ur exam repeating unis outta tis jare... Babe good anywhere anyhow abi una go want test her ni?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by layez: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
oladistinct: Liar! Ur gp is 4.98

For OAU and dem neva laud my name?? Guy,u r tripping.. U sabi me pass ME nii??
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by oladistinct(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
layez:

For OAU and dem neva laud my name?? Guy,u r tripping.. U sabi me pass ME nii??
It's possible dude, two guys got 4.96 last year; just not u anyways.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by aronmatt3: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2014
congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.