Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54067 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Do u knw d difference btwn u n I? M intelligent u are not, m filled wit joy, u are bitter, m real u are fake, m bold u lack esteem, m wise u dumb, m enlightend u are not. All u got in ur head is the thinkin of a 5yrold boy in d village
ode sebi i told u that u are oloriburuku, can u see am correct, are u the 1 to praise urself, abi is people dat will praise u, anyway empty brain make a lot of noise. omo a le jatijati
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: yes am a illiterate like ur father.
Lol u better dnt let bitterness kill u, hehe
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: ode sebi i told u that u are oloriburuku, can u see am correct, are u the 1 to praise urself, abi is people dat will praise u, anyway empty brain make a lot of noise. omo a le jatijati
Lol dats whr u got it wrong illiterate, I dnt depend on people's praises,if u waitin 4 people 2 praise mehn u are on d wrong lane, wat did ur parents teach u at om? I belive in mysef n I say wat I am anytym any day, but u, u are nothing 2 write om abt
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by wetdspace(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Guy u are so wrong n misinformed, state points validating ur points cos all I c here are words constructed on falasy. U av 2 prove ur point b4 making a generalization. Success in a private uni is not determined by religious activities. U can ask around from people who r dere or ppl who knw som1 dere b4 u start making baseless claims

Dude, d guy frank maybe right.
If you wanna da trut, read Tolani Ajayi's claim of hacking his father to death.
Or go to eleweeran station to ask if mark is giving or not.

#stop ur insults with d oda dude, biko.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol childish talk, any one who reads ur posts before this one will knw u av mental problem, hahahaha weren't u d one blowing grammar d oda tym yet u can't spell guess, u callin it guest, visitor lo ma ri, lol u can't spoil my name. U'll only kip f00ling ursef
sebi ur father was a man of slender means. he no physical legacy. may cerebral palsy sent u to an early grave.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: okai.....tanks alot for d concern...i finally found someone wu explained how to use it to me...aldo,am not perfect yet....
Okies also try download d spss survival manual online a pdf file dat describes ow 2 use spss
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol dats whr u got it wrong illiterate, I dnt depend on people's praises,if u waitin 4 people 2 praise mehn u are on d wrong lane, wat did ur parents teach u at om? I belive in mysef n I say wat I am anytym any day, but u, u are nothing 2 write om abt
you are an ostrich.we all knw u are a extremely stinkingly criminally opulent
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: sebi ur father was a man of slender means. he no physical legacy. may cerebral palsy sent u to an early grave.
Hahaha guy ur tenses are mesd up, its send not sent. Dude get a life jare wateva u say 2 me shall be d portion of u and ur family members in d name of jesus. N if u say anytin evil again, my God will curse ur blessings, m nt sayn it jokingly bt prophetically. Jst dare me n u'll start seeing d effects from 2mao
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: you are an ostrich.we all knw u are a extremely stinkingly criminally opulent
Shut up n stop disgracing ursef u can't spik gud english ur tenses r incorrect so jst shut up
Jst so u knw, op u knw opulent means xpensive n luxurious b4 u tink u are tryn 2 insult me
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Odunharry:
That is what we don't know..you wan employ am?

Seun wetin happen to all our likes?we need dem back
I lost about 400 likes. very very painful. how many did you lose?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by tbagjames(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Odunharry:
That is what we don't know..you wan employ am?

Seun wetin happen to all our likes?we need dem back
Team #BringBackOurLikes
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: sebi ur father was a man of slender means. he no physical legacy. may cerebral palsy sent u to an early grave.
Do u tink God will make u live long wit dese tinz u sayn? Very funny jst continue n c ow ur life will be cut short
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by gbanikiti(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
cynthiaibeabuchi: She should come to unn and try dat.

She can't make such in our sch Unn. I graduated in computer science, for 10yrs only someone from my set made a 1st class with 4.54. Out of 119 of us, 70 made a third class.

That 4.99 is highly questionable.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Okies also try download d spss survival manual online a pdf file dat describes ow 2 use spss
stop bamboozving the citizenry.they are not oblivious of this.prettyboi half-truth is a lie. U have a knack for fallacy.mendacity is ur stock-in-trade.u are full of spiced lies. I knw ur pedigree. Ur father have a terminal illness "chemotherapiapiasis" snatched him away and he left ortality for immortality. What a loss of a rare gem! may mother luck never be ur portion.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: stop bamboozving the citizenry.they are not oblivious of this.prettyboi half-truth is a lie. U have a knack for fallacy.mendacity is ur stock-in-trade.u are full of spiced lies. I knw ur pedigree. Ur father have a terminal illness "chemotherapiapiasis" snatched him away and he left ortality for immortality. What a loss of a rare gem! may mother luck never be ur portion.
Lol attention seeker, u alredi showing signs of insanity hehe
D word "chemotherapiapiasis" doesn't exist y u sayn nonsense, u got nothing else 2 make u feel important, its folly dat uve chosen, I wonda whoz child u are. U nid 2 see a shrink. Shut up, u are not impressing anyone, its crap u sayn jst listen 2 ursef. Guy drop it u are disgracing ursef
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Odunharry(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
grandstar: I lost about 400 likes. very very painful. how many did you lose?
close to 4000likes.....i plan am b4 say 1c i reach 7000likes i go deactivate ma acct..now na 77 like me dy start 4m
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Stylaay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
i remember sitting for an interview in chams alongside a 300 level computer science student from Convenant univ some years back
she was asked the components of a computer and she was mentioning mouse ; keyboard and other physical parts of a desktop computer. Me weh be engineering student then just weak for the geh. Hope this 4.99 candidate knows her onions o. Unlike many of them we encounter when they come to sit for commonwealth scholarship exams
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Shut up n stop disgracing ursef u can't spik gud english ur tenses r incorrect so jst shut up
Jst so u knw, op u knw opulent means xpensive n luxurious b4 u tink u are tryn 2 insult me
u are 1 of the fertilizers fertilizing cultism. undoubtedly, u are a pussy cat, charity is in ur liver.ur claiming to be rich cannot do any magic 4 u. celebration of materialism has been thrown into the dustbin of history.sword of damocles will hang on u 1 day.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Adesam01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Odunharry: 4.99?na only one B d guy get thruout him stay be that o

Even if its one B in one unit course, the CGPA can never be 4.99!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Franky9584(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na lady nah, wot do u expect?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
piagetskinner:
What Is the primary purpose of going to school,is it to live a social life?it should have been called a paparazzi show then
>and did u see anywhere i said that's the primary aim , Sir/Ma?

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
D word "chemotherapiapiasis" doesn't exist y u sayn nonsense, u got nothing else 2 make u feel important, its folly dat uve chosen, I wonda whoz child u are. U nid 2 see a shrink. Shut up, u are not impressing anyone, its crap u sayn jst listen 2 ursef. Guy drop it u are disgracing ursef
satanic pretty, the mansion u claim to have is a den of iniquity. i`ve heard that u have gruesomely murdered 1 of u strong cultist member! This is height of bravado. I am not a toddler.u will be used as firewood in hell.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Odunharry(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adesam01:

Even if its one B in one unit course, the CGPA can never be 4.99!
probably a unit course
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by tbagjames(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: Na wa o! You was born in Kaduna. grew up in kaduna but you no go school for Kaduna? undecided
With this English am sure you graduated from one of the Kaduna schools
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
aryzgreat: Igbo babe doing it d way we do it.

Congrats, future dora akunyili
Mumu,where u see I,gbo babe? She teLl u say she be I,gbo . Person from Kaduna na Igbo,kaduna don turn igboland? Lol!!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
well, the shadow of a cat is a threat to the mother hen. i am a cat. hundred rats cannot waylay a cat. a snake does not go to prison. go and report me to ur cultist members.their is nothing u can do 4 me
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by valkaka(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
einsteino:

You mean Ghana public universities are better, cos ghana private universities suck! thats why tution for University of Accra is far higher than that of any of their private unis

well abt d tuition fees of public uni higher than private uni...d@s cos most of the private uni in accra here dnt give der own cert..they re mostly affliated to d govt universities...bt its nt really abt the container,bt the contents...public unis in accra might ve a higher tuition than private...bt private unis re far better than dem in terms of stability in education and learning.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Adesam01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Odunharry: probably a unit course

Even if its one B in one unit course, the CGPA can never be 4.99! I did the calculation by forecasting cheesy Any body that graduate with a first class will understand what I mean because all 1:1 and some 2:1 graduate does that at one point or the other before graduating.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
if u try to make any attempt on me then you're pulling the tail of a tiger. Mark u, i have spiritual empowerment from the lord and master of the universe. People are "insinuating that u are fetish and occultic".if u try anytin silly, u will die in ur prime!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by rightflank: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Okijajuju1: Meanwhile.. SEUN!!

Look at what you did to my Username. angry

In what world did you think this was a good idea?!

WTF is Okijajuju1?
sounds like a chieftaincy title.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by valkaka(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
valkaka:

well abt d tuition fees of public uni higher than private uni...d@s cos most of the private uni in accra here dnt give der own cert..they re mostly affliated to d govt universities...bt its nt really abt the container,bt the contents...public unis in accra might ve a higher tuition than private...bt private unis re far better than dem in terms of stability in education and learning.

And believ you me!!...d high tuition fees is for foreigners only...ghanaians in d private unis pay higher than d ones in d public unis.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
oryt sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.