Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54096 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Dee60: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Why deny her the .1 remaining?

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by walexmini(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
And so?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by jonescyras(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by odavo(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Alama please don't take this personal come and do this in FUTO, and let see if you will even make first class

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Wow, dey wud av just dash her d remaining .1 na. She must av lived a boring social life na...congrats girl, it's not beans @all. Is sshe related to Charlie Boy ? @Oputa...lol
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Meanwhile.. SEUN!!

Look at what you did to my Username. angry

In what world did you think this was a good idea?!

WTF is Okijajuju1?

3 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Yoritshekiri: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Okijajuju1: She Forgot to add that;

1. Her Father is a Pastor in Living faith

2. She has been attending Living faith since before the night she was concieved.

3. She attended Living Faith Secondary school before going to Living faith Uni.

4. and she is Yoruba. grin
Na Igbo girl o, from Imo state

4 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chegx(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Acidosis: CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892
stop hating on them, you're talking like as if Nigerian students dont end up with better CGPA's in foreign schools which are definitely of more standard than our federal universities that makes things dificult for us.

11 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Okijajuju1(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Na Igbo girl o, from Imo state

Ok..

The rest points are still valid. grin

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Brymo: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2014
If she made that C.G.P.A, in FUT MINNA, then i would take this as a feat, but in P.unis. Its cheap, for all i care.

4 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chukkystar(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2014
In public skools, even if she sleeps with all the Lecturers, she no go smell 4.0 sef. CU will be giving mark for attending Church service

6 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by 9jahubcom(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2014
waoo
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2014
chegx: stop hating on them, you're talking like as if Nigerian students dont end up with better CGPA's in foreign schools which are definitely of more standard than our federal universities that makes things dificult for us.
No bro, I'm not hating
& I agree with your assertion

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by angela98(f): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Church university promoting tinz..hmmm

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Rubbish. Computer science first class without a programme designed or any great achievement. Till we change our mentality that grades are not what we need for development. Producing a first class in such filed without any achievement or breakthrough is a shame.

I still have one mugo park colleague who graduated with a 2.1( 3.9 ) from convenant but can't even ace common knowledge based test with materials. I don't believe in their grades. They should produce softwares or computer device that will drop jaws.

9 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by guente02(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2014
9jahubcom: waoo
Where is the R.Card u promiaed by 11am?
Oshi
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by redcliff: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Acidosis: CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by acidtalk: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2014
THAT ONE NA SCHOOL?

School wey na highest bidder they get higher grade.
Abi no be the same school wey Davido no attend class for one second wey dem give am certificate.

Oluwole even better pass all these dignified secondary school 9private university). For Oluwole you go even show face before dem carry "pali" give person, all these private schools fit even give certificate to dead man if him family fit pay the money into the school account.

On a serious note, 99% of these private schools can't compete accademically and intellectually with most Federal and State universities in Nigeria. Forget say we get devilish politicians who intentionally want to strangle the public education in order to enrich themselves and their associates who own private schools, most of these universities owned by heratless pastors and devilish politicians are nothing but DAY CARE CENTERS FOR ADULTS.

5 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by redcliff: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2014
himkers: 4.99 in covenant is a 1.99 where I graduated from; UniAbuja. Covenant is not a tertiary institution.

You are a fool.. for real!

4 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by adioolayi(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2014
himkers: 4.99 in covenant is a 1.99 where I graduated from; UniAbuja. Covenant is not a tertiary institution.
The products from the school are good...or how can you explain 10 students from that school out of 100 that bagged Fed govt scholarship for first class students?

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Anyi3(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014

no offense but your school is crappy

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Maximus17(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2014
I was told in a dept of 70, 11 people made a first class, hw is that so feasible? Meanwhile in federal uni, a faculty of over 600 struggle to get that No of firstclass, Anyways Congrats to the girl, 4.99 aint easy
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Johnnoo(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Brymo: If she made that C.G.P.A, in FUT MINNA, then i would take this as a feat, but in P.unis. Its cheap, for all i care.
If she made that C.G.P.A in FUT Owerri, I'll give her a standing ovation right here...

4 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by adioolayi(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
slimmy05: Rubbish. Computer science first class without a programme designed or any great achievement. Till we change our mentality that grades are not what we need for development. Producing a first class in such filed without any achievement or breakthrough is a shame.

I still have one mugo park colleague who graduated with a 2.1( 3.9 ) from convenant but can't even ace common knowledge based test with materials. I don't believe in their grades. They should produce softwares or computer device that will drop jaws.
sure you maybe right....and that is not peculiar to private Uni alone..public institutions too...But wait, Do you know the best graduating student from convenant has been Best ICAN student in Country too?

4 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Elnino4ladies: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
QweenMercy: What do U exepect...itz a private uni nah
..hey.! A guy graduated 4rm ma skul university of Agriculture makurdi wit 4.99 CGPA in 2010(vet med)..so save urself d stress of private uni ish...

6 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by valkaka(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Whether na futo,unilag,madonna,convenant etc...a brilliant student is a brilliant student....it dosnt matter if d person attends a xtian uni or nt...so yu guys shud grow up and stop hating...apreciate gud tins so d@ gud tins will come to you.

10 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ponti93(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
na covenant na. make she come unizik, futo or unn do am make we see grin grin grin grin congrats ooo

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by mariong(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Congrats to her but this her 4.99 CGPA wouldn't have been possible if it were a federal university. In a federal Uni, you must encounter one or two frustrated lecturers who just feel you don't deserve whatever hight you are attaining and there are also those that would not want their record broken.

3 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Lakeshizu(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Stop hating she made a CGPA of 4.99 and she didt make the medical list for Unilag!!! Dat tells a lot!!

5 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by valkaka(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Congratulations my dear!!...your parents will be very proud of you.keep it up!!

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2014
adioolayi: sure you maybe right....and that is not peculiar to private Uni alone..public institutions too...But wait, Do you know the best graduating student from convenant has been Best ICAN student in Country too?
I think you need to read my main point and no the aside. So what? How has it changed the economic situation of the country, and soludo is from covenant? Name any great achiever including GO's of churches who are products of private uni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.